Any info about bakugo?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Julian yang, Jul 27, 2018.

1. Julian yang

Julian yang Virtuoso

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Daltisk
    Level:
    I wasted so many gems on midoriya but never got him
    Im thingking i should wait for bakugo
    So anyone have info about bakugo?

2. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Nothing yet. I'm more interested in frog myself admittedly but we'll know sooner or later!

3. Julian yang

Julian yang Virtuoso

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Daltisk
    Level:
    Thx dor the reply.
    Any tips for getting gems fast?

4. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Clear as many quests and lvl3 grand gaia chronicles as possible, both give a lot of gems

5. Wish2ChangeGameName

Wish2ChangeGameName

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Perpetual Flame Rogilizer
    Level:
    I want Bakugo, I got like 4 midoriya but it took me forever to get a single uruka(a momnet of silence for the gems and summoning tickets which have left us R.I.P)...completed the raids, most grand gain chronicles that I can beat(pretty tough)...as a result I'm turning to power leveling to try to get gems and Increase unit cost because they take like 60 each

Last edited: Jul 27, 2018
  6. Wish2ChangeGameName

Wish2ChangeGameName

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hey I know this is probably the wrong thread for this but I want to ask if any person who reads this believes it's possible to make a squad using (4 midoriya, EXP leader) to grind levels on the Monday karma dungeon... for future as I don't have the capacity to put them on a squad yet I need like a 52 increase to my squad unit cost...and be able to level them all up and enhance them which is kinda tough since I used my rewards from frontier hunter to train other units I got...but I still want Bakugo, when will collaboration summon 2 come out?

7. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Possible? Yea sure they shouldn't have much trouble finishing it. In terms of efficiency, Mifune or Zekuu have much faster animations and are preferred for efficient speed farming.

In the meantime, if St. Lamia is still 4x XP that's extremely good (better than 1/2en monday vortex actually), and if you can beat it Omni Arcanum lvl3 is great for basically everything (xp, zel, karma, drops imps and elgifs, mats for the sphere, etc).

8. Wish2ChangeGameName

Wish2ChangeGameName

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    K thanks, I'm collecting friends with EXP boost leaders meanwhile and doing omni arcanum...honestly I only got one midoriya set up so far, I didn't have a EXP leader so had to work on Rogelizer and Shion and Uruka when I got her...hopefully I can at least get the midoriyas to a decent point before omni arcanum ends to grind, on the plus side I've leveled more than 30 times today but it's been inefficient thus far time wise...the midoriyas level and evolution isn't the problem it's their BB levels and enhancements

9. Julian yang

Julian yang Virtuoso

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Daltisk
    Level:
    Thanks for all the respond and answere you give me eleiryn. It helps me a lot every time

Eleiryn likes this.
  10. Wish2ChangeGameName

Wish2ChangeGameName

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Yup the best even though this is my fist day on the forum but I'm pretty sure Eleiryn is the best

Eleiryn likes this.
  11. Wish2ChangeGameName

Wish2ChangeGameName

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    BTW did u manage to get Deku(Midoriya)... does anyone whatch the anime and that's why they want the units or is it just me...just asking out of curiosity(no spoilers or rant ahead just curious)

Julian yang likes this.
  12. Julian yang

Julian yang Virtuoso

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Daltisk
    Level:
    I love the anime and do about 20 summon but no midoriya

13. Wish2ChangeGameName

Wish2ChangeGameName

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    I still want Bakugo I guess we all have to grind to pull more summons...I wish they had more spheres for all of them not just Deku's face mask

14. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Best of luck to you on the level grind W2C - it's hard to really 'optimize' monday karma dungeon or omni arcanum early on without heavy speedrun teams but 30 levels in one day is fantastic nonetheless haha. Just be ready to switch leveling spots as events start/end to keep that kind of pace up and join a guild with a high XP boost, ideally 90%+ (if you haven't already) to keep things going. You can pretty much infinilevel to ~300-500 ish depending on guild bonuses, what events are ongoing, what your XP lead/friend status, etc. are even without a real Super Karma Dungeon.

Longer term it would be wise to get a couple Mifunes though, they're ideal for speedfarming certain kinds of content and once you get Daltisk Phenomenon (one of the better frontier hunter spheres) you can use 1 Mifune to pretty much instantly clear all of the parades, wave 1 of monday karma dungeon, etc. Very useful. Can be summoned from super honor summon or farmed in fal nerga (flying dragon dance drops 'em at good rates and is a good map anyways - I don't remember if ascended dragon's eye drops them too), and ignore anyone who says Lizeria, that advice is ~3 years old and complete garbage nowadays.

------

I loved season 1 of MHA, couldn't get into S2 for some reason and never checked out 3. I like the frog girl a lot though, hopefully she's good enough to summon for LOL.

In terms of why summon - Deku/Izuku/Midoriya, whatever name/nickname yall want to use for him, is probably the best thunder nuker in the game now, (arguably) narrowly deseating Cerise as a dupe-nuking king for monothunder GR/FH though she still has some useful buffs he's missing. The gravity girl (Uracha?) seems like a very solid earth support who is WELL worth using if you get her, ideally 2 so you can go for her BB cheese/support build or her SBB support/semi damage build on different ones, but I don't think she's as crucial to team comps as Deku spam currently. Though you can use your gravity bae in the GR match tomorrow whereas Deku won't really be useful for another 2 seasons.

Funny thing is, I used 22 summons yesterday and got 0 deku/uracha, was super salty, today I do one... deku. LOL. RNG is RNG man. Better than getting fucked like I usually do in gates though.

15. Wish2ChangeGameName

Wish2ChangeGameName

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Like 40 levels now I spent most of the morning on the MHA dungeon if not it would be higher...things would be smoother if I had a guild...I've honestly been on to long

16. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    You can always look in the guilds subforum / post something there, or check out the reddit guild thread as well, both can be good resources to find a guild - many high end competitive guilds will be leery of letting in low levels but at least in my experience a lot of 1.5% guilds (who may have 80-100% xp boosts) are willing to help nurture newer players in return for them showing up for Guild Raid matches lol.

17. Wish2ChangeGameName

Wish2ChangeGameName

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hi...

Last edited: Jul 28, 2018
  18. Julian yang

Julian yang Virtuoso

Server: