Are guilds broken? Or is no one accepting me?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by solase295, Oct 14, 2018.

1. solase295

solase295 Commander

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Third eye Diastima
    Level:
    I've applied to 60 guilds so far and no one has responded to me. Is this because of really bad luck? or is no one receiving my requests?

2. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Can't speak for everyone but a lot of 2% and better guilds rely primarily or solely on actual recruitment, and ignore or just don't check ingame recruitment. If you're applying for anywhere that seems pretty large, it's best to try to get in contact via reddit/discord if possible (many guilds will have some contact info in their message) and talk to their recruiting officer directly.

If you were looking at smaller guilds, it's very possible they're just inactive.

Assuming your level 121 in status is correct there's also the possibility that people see your level and assume you're bad/new and don't want to risk a deadweight afk in guild raid, which is also why I suggest direct contact, from my experience I'd say a lot of GMs are very leery of unknown low level people that might just disappear, but are often VERY willing to take in and help and teach a low level person who actually talks to them and makes an effort.

No judgement involved in any of those statements for the record - just my observations and suggestions.

3. Modestmax

Modestmax Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Tso
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
  4. solase295

solase295 Commander

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Third eye Diastima
    Level:
    Thanks for the reply. I understand what you mean. I used to be afk a lot, but I started playing the game a lot recently and don't have an intent to stop

5. solase295

solase295 Commander

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Third eye Diastima
    Level:
    Thanks, I applied. I'll try to do my best

: guild