Arena Types?

Discussion in 'PVP Modes' started by Mayhem Empress, Jun 18, 2016.

1. Mayhem Empress

Mayhem Empress Archfiend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Just ask
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon Emerald, Skyrim, Borderlands 2
    Ive been Seeing Arena Types on unit Wikis, but instead of like what they do, its all Numbers and so far I have only seen Type 2. is this Like the best type? cuz I've seen it on Meta Colo units like Miku and Azurai... any help on this will be welcome

2. shadow3

shadow3 Looper

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ark, avant, sirius, eze, lara, azurai
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    the numbers tell exactly what do they do...

Let's take type 2 for example (http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Units_with_Arena_Type_2)
    It has three tendencies
    1.) 60% chance to use Brave Burst if any enemy target has over 50% HP
    2.) 20% chance to use Brave Burst
    3.) 100% chance to target a random enemy

The game will 'roll a dice' for 1. first

If you happen to be unlucky and the bb didn't triggered (60% chance of bbing if an enemy has >50% hp) on 1., then it will move to the next tendency 2.
    If it still didn't triggered on 2., then the last tendency would occur (3.) definitely 'cause it has a 100% chance of occurring (units will always attack if they didn't use their bb)

Note: Let's say that all of your enemy has 40% hp in the first place, then 1. would definitely not trigger since condition is not met. It will simply move to the next tendency to 'roll the dice' again.

I don't know if this is what you're asking... but I hope it helps

3. Mayhem Empress

Mayhem Empress Archfiend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Just ask
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon Emerald, Skyrim, Borderlands 2
    This is exactly what I am looking for... If you could show me where you got this (I know there is a link in there that I still havent clicked on) or if you could actually tell me all the types and what they do, that would be great

4. shadow3

shadow3 Looper

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ark, avant, sirius, eze, lara, azurai
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Well uhm, regarding where I got this, well it's in the link lol (and I believe you could get there by searching google).
    When you clicked on that link, you will see tabs for the other types (type 1, 2, 3 etc...)
    Additionally, if you want to search a particular unit's tendencies in arena, you can use this link (it's really useful, it also shows drop checks, details of bb, sbb, ubb, ES, LS etc): http://touchandswipe.github.io/bravefrontier/skillseffectsguideglobal?query=holy thunder eze