Azure's Guide to Hunter Frontier Mid

Discussion in 'Frontier Hunter & Frontier Gate' started by Azure, Apr 18, 2014.

1. Azure

Azure Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Leorone (B) Lilly Matah (A) Maxwell (L) Zelnite (A) Darvenshal (G) Tilith (L) And whoever else people want.
    Level:
    This Guide is for those who are struggling to achieve getting over 200k and possibly those who just need that little push to get 450k for their sacred Jewel. Please do take in mind that this is my first time writing a guide so it might not be structured the best.
    Some info about me in Mid:
    View attachment 1166
    The next important thing you want you do is pick a friend that's either going to be a great asset to your team most likely a really strong damage dealer (Or a healer if you're lacking one). A great trick if you don't get the friend you want in the first place is to completely close down Brave Frontier and reopen it to reset your friend's list:
    View attachment 1167
    You need to pick the balance set, I stress this:
    View attachment 1168
    On the very first stage it's more than possible to score up to 100k+ on average people will score around 60-100k In order to do this first put the 3 Fujin potions on your strongest Units with AoE BBS. Afterwards MAKE SURE that you use one of your attack potions to buff up your team. The remaining 3 units should attack the element that they are strong against and then quickly use all 3 of your brave burst, if done correctly it should look something like this on the score chart:
    View attachment 1169
    (I messed up on this example by only using 2 bbs instead of all 3)

Now we're on Round 2 immediately use a defense potion to lower the damage you're taking try to bring the enemies as low as possible without killing them. Make sure that the units that have element advantage are the ones attacking the unit of element advantage, Use your healer to take down hp to the lowest possible point drop another attack potion and BB away. Also remember to remove any status ailments to get the most out of your BBs:
    View attachment 1170 View attachment 1171
    For Round 3, 4 and 5 Repeat the same as round 2 and make sure to use your potions, If you find you're struggling with a certain unit feel free to eliminate one or two units to make the pain go away. But remember the more you kill the less points you'll get in the end good luck achieving those 300-450K Scores:

View attachment 1172 View attachment 1173 View attachment 1174 View attachment 1175 View attachment 1176
    Overall I ended this game with around 460k points due to bonuses at the end my highest was around 510k points.

shoxv, Yanjiahui, JarvisZ and 11 others like this.
  2. HeroOfLightPKN

HeroOfLightPKN Phoebus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Retired
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I went from 250 to 430 in one try with this strategy, thanks my brother.

alphX and khoibot like this.
  3. Azure

Azure Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Leorone (B) Lilly Matah (A) Maxwell (L) Zelnite (A) Darvenshal (G) Tilith (L) And whoever else people want.
    Level:
    No problem glad to see it's working for people hopefully you'll get that 450k

khoibot likes this.
  4. suzakusan

suzakusan Bia

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell, Zelnite, Lily Matah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Is it required to have someone such as Aem or Aisha in your squad to obtain 450k?

5. Azure

Azure Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    nope my aisha isn't even the party leader if you look

6. suzakusan

suzakusan Bia

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Ohhh...the previous stage brave burst + Spark will give you plenty of brave burst haha. I see now..thanks man!

7. xRedtm

xRedtm Heavyweight

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    God Blade Mifune
    Will have to try this once I get my orbs back. :) My highest is 442k haha I was crushed when I realized I almost got the Sacred Jewel. Turned out I forgot to put the spheres back on my FH team which costed me the sphere. xD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. HeroOfLightPKN

HeroOfLightPKN Phoebus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Retired
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I didn't have enough BB for the second round unfortunately, but I was close, maybe I'll try a rainbow crew for the extra elemental bonus.

I've got gems to experiment with

9. suzakusan

suzakusan Bia

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Azure!!! this guide helped me out so much! I recruited a holy ez to and used loch as my leader so I got 100% thunder boost. From there it was just following instructions. My team is my sig as well as the Holy Eze I used as a friend! I chose the balanced set just like you said. The beginning with the 3 fujin potions really made a tremendous difference!!!
    Stage 1 - Burny, Stage 2 - Weiss and 3 other guys, Stage 3 - 6 Spirits, Stage 4 - Two jewel and metal god giant guys, Stage 5 - Atro, Vargas, Lance.
    [​IMG]

mentalizzz likes this.
  10. Eiris

Eiris Goddess Admin Administrator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level 500 Oracle Goddess
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    khoibot likes this.
  11. algermaine

algermaine Commander

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shock Bow Loch
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I tried this numerous times today but i just cant beat it with the balance set..... I need pots, no healers, and no friends with healers.... i dont even want 450 .. i cant even break 300k and its such a nice guide too.... i honestly dont know if its just my team,or the fact i suck XD

Last edited: Apr 18, 2014
  12. Azure

Azure Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Add me Up I can put my Phoenix or one of my other healers up for you to use, it's important to have a method of sustain with this guide.

Rootcypher and khoibot like this.
  13. HeroOfLightPKN

HeroOfLightPKN Phoebus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Retired
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I got 477 on my third try, thought I was screwed because the 4th round they snuck my Lava with some focus fire. The second sacred jewel will come in handy for Frontier End

Rootcypher likes this.
  14. Azure

Azure Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Congrats bro nice to hear the progress.

khoibot likes this.
  15. HeroOfLightPKN

HeroOfLightPKN Phoebus

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Retired
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I'm in the middle 7k range right now, as long as I stay there or higher I will make HR6 and get Seria

16. algermaine

algermaine Commander

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shock Bow Loch
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    added ign Alger ty for the help

17. Kritical

Kritical Virtuoso

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sefia
    Level:
    thanks for the guide. I had 440k before I used these tips and i hit 540k. Very useful thanks again

18. VinuJ

VinuJ Commander

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Black Magress
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Alright thanks Azure I'm getting 250k atm gonna try with the following tips cheers mate :)

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Rootcypher likes this.
  19. Lilith

Lilith Gladiator

Leader:
    Lava/Vargas (Once I get him to 6 :/)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I currently only have a mono fire team: 4* (Maxed) Lancia (G), Il/Mina (L), Lava (L) and 5* (Max) Vargas (G), (40) Lava (B). I'm having huge difficulties with encountering anything related to water :/. Currently I'm just using the Guard w/Aisha/Aem strategy and I hit 300k most of the time. My highest was 440k and that was good luck and bad luck :/ (Ran into Stya ...). Should I continue bringing an Aisha to do the BB trick or should I just get another vargas/Lava (no 6* vargas on my friends list :/)?

I can evolve my Il/Mina and stick them in the lead since status is pretty annoying to deal with too. What's the best option I can go for right now :/?

20. algermaine

algermaine Commander

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shock Bow Loch
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    i tried everything i brought a god tree.. followed every step and still cant beat it... ithink it just me being garbage...
    I think i should tell you my team before anything else
    LV67 Master Lorand (Guardian) Burnys soul stone
    LV 60 Shock Bow loch(Breaker) Holy Blade *dam thunder idols*
    Lv47 Inventor Elulu (Anima) Holy blade
    Lv 45 Ice Wizard Dean (Lord) Holy blade
    Lv60 Darkblade Lico (Guardian)Mech sword

I also have 4*=galant, Vargas, altro, magress, luna and 3*- sergio lario, weiss and a 2 star- vargas, magress, and lario