best team ? newbie here

Discussion in 'Guides' started by Seksi, Dec 22, 2016.

1. Seksi

Seksi Warrior

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    charlotte
    Level:
    Hi guys whats the best type of team right now in the game ? mono rainbow bb or spark ? tried searching on google but results are all from 2014. btw im a f2p player

2. siegfried.bautista

siegfried.bautista Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    Mono are out of the Meta currently I believe the best team is a mix of the most recent units eg rain,fina,lasswell,zeruiah all of which can completely cover you for everything needed in a party midi stat/conversion elemental midi and all elements just to name a few of what these 4 cover they do way more Iam just too lazy to tell you every buff you get off them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Varthftw

Varthftw Barrager

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta
    Level:
    5XX
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Battle.net games and Brave frontier
    If you are a f2p player the best unit you can obtain for free would be ark in his omni form. In terms of best squad you will what a squad that can cover the basic buffs. Tristat, bb mod, spark buff, mitigation, etc. All of the buffs you can cover using free units. Now if you are a f2p player I would recommend saving your gems and tickets and everything to try to pull certain units that can help you fill in the roles that you are missing.

If you want help building a good squad it might be better to make a post with all the units you have. That will also be able to see what buffs you are needing or what to try to summon for.

Last edited: Dec 24, 2016
    TheLanimal89 likes this.