BlazBlue Central Fiction (NO ENGLISH DUB)

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by HolyThunderOfAtharva, Sep 19, 2016.

1. HolyThunderOfAtharva

HolyThunderOfAtharva Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Dynasty Warriors 8, BF Global, FFRK, DW GUNDAM 3
    I'm sure you guys are already aware, but BlazBlue Central Fiction will be coming out soon on consoles. One thing though is that the game will not have any English dubbing, making it the first game to not be dubbed when localized. This greatly upsets Patrick Seitz, who we all know for his awesome screams in voice acting, since it's going to be the final chapter in the story of Ragna the Bloodedge. Heck, I even hear there's a petition going to give the game English voice acting through DLC at least. My question is what do you guys think?

While I understand that there are those who prefer the original Japanese dub compared to English dub and vice versa, my own opinion is a little mixed. I would like it if it was English dubbed, but so long as we have subtitles than no harm right? Although I really won't feel the same when playing Ragna considering it's not the same voice I've heard over and over again in the last three titles. In otherwords, I don't mind so long as subtitles remain on, but I probably won't be enjoying Ragna as much since I'm more used to the English dubbed version of him rather than the Japanese voice actor (nothing against Japanese dubs though).

Your guys' take if any?

2. Leonhart

Leonhart

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Azurai/Zelnite/Elza/Sirius
    Currently Playing:
    Closers Online
    I got my BlazBlue Continuum Shift Extend [Europe Limited Edition with OST and cards/drawings] PS3 version and i always played it with Japan voiceover. I'm fine with that, i guess. Will get it later on sale.

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!