1. Welcome summoner! Brave Frontier Forum is the number one Brave Frontier community. Our thriving community is the perfect place to ask for advice on that quest you're stuck on or to ask for tips on which units you should be using to make the ultimate squad! Be sure to sign up today, it only takes a moment! Registering will also hide in text advertisements!

brave burst tips

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by sky, Feb 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sky

sky Champion

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    thuneer god eze
    Brave Burst skill level levels up randomly when fusing cards of the same types, instead of having an experience bar like Unit Levels. The key to raising Brave Burst is by fusing cards of similar BB Skill Type as follows to a max lvl of 10:
    Attack skills
    Healing skills
    Buffing skills (e.g. buff def)
    In addition, your BB lvl is reset to 1 everytime you evolve. I’ve heard that in the future BB lvl is halved (rounded downwards) when evolved in future updates. e.g. if you have BB lvl 9, you will get BB lvl 4 after evolution.

Raising a BB lvl increases the following, but does not improve activation rate during arena Raises attack for attack type skills (~15% increment when maxed)
    Increase probability of inflicting status ailments for skills that does it.
    Improved healingIncrease effectiveness of buff With the above in consideration below are some quick tips for raising your unit’s BB lvl:
    1. Raise BB Lvl only when your unit is at its final evolution
    2. Metal Gods, units without skills, or units with different skill types do not raise BB lvl.
    3. Raise BB lvl before you start raising unit’s lvl as it can get very costly.
    4. Lvl of feeder units does not matter. It’s the skill that matters.
    5. Thus farm the lower lvl quest maps that requires fewer energy for feeders.
    6. Using units with similar element in addition to same skill type improves success rate.
    7. Fuse 1x card at a time for higher chance of success.
    8. Bear in mind success rate seems to drop at higher lvls.
    9. Fusing more than 1 card is suppose to increase the success rate but the rate increase seems negligible.

Bone likes this.
  2. lunacyy

lunacyy Titan

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Unholy Magress
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Has anywhere confirmed that fusing 1 unit at a time has a higher success rate? I just plough 5 in at a time

3. sky

sky Champion

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    thuneer god eze
    I think Its just like how we get rank at arena ... after get 3000 points and level up and then 5000 points ... and on and on

So about this brave burst I think maybe we need to fuse a bunch of same type to level up the BB

Maybe need 20 units of same type to lvl up and then 40 and then 80 ..........

4. lunacyy

lunacyy Titan

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Unholy Magress
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Be worth keeping track of how many unit's fused to see if there's any kind of pattern or if it really is just random.

5. BamfMofo

BamfMofo Brawler

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Garotter Shida
    Couldn't be, I just heard about the 'same skill same color farm for low level' etc and fuse one at a time, got a bunch of burnies squirties etc, fused them all one at a time into attacking BB units of same color, about 20 total fuses, got two BB level ups, they were both on Marksman Lario (32/40 Regular Lvl) was at (2/10 BB Lvl) only used 5 mossies and second one got BB lvl up to 3, 5th one got BB lvl up to 4. Sooo... idk... seems completely random to me,

6. Elder Cloud

Elder Cloud Lazy Moderator Moderator

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    10* Eiris <3
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I do 5 at a time. Each fodder unit fused is calculated individually, that's why sometimes you see it increase by more than 1 level when you throw in 5 at a time.

Koshchei and Bone like this.
  7. Branny

Branny General

Leader:
    Unholy Magress
    I usually do one at a time with mixed results. When I leveled my anima alice, it only took around 30 single fuses to get her bb to around 5. With my breaker alice, it only took 8.

8. Cyvril

Cyvril General

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Death Magress
    Hunter Rank:
    Yeah a bit confusing coz there isnt any bar to show us the progress.. maybe it can be included in game suggestion lol

9. Bone

Bone Heavyweight

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alma, God Knight Will, Lady Kikuri, Thunder God Eze, King Vargas, or Gunner Douglas
    Thanks for the thread. It's a useful discussion. :)

: brave burst, tips
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.