BRAVE FRONTIER NARUTO SHIPPUDEN VERSION

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by oppai, Aug 22, 2016.

1. oppai

oppai

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    mostly bb boosters :l
    Level:
    rising
    Currently Playing:
    Phantom of the kill/dota 2
  2. Leonhart

Leonhart

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Azurai/Zelnite/Elza/Sirius
    Currently Playing:
    God Eater 1/2
    At first i was like "Goddarn, another cheap chinese shiet", then i saw "Namco Bandai Inc." o_O

3. oppai

oppai

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    mostly bb boosters :l
    Level:
    rising
    Currently Playing:
    Phantom of the kill/dota 2
    well 15mins into the game its nice, seems too simple atleast for now.
    Not sure about the summon rates, but i doubt them to be bad (since the pool is small)

4. X195

X195 Stareater

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Try to stay current to meta
    Level:
    300+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Work
    Not to necro the thread, but Blazing has replaced BF for me. It's new so the depth in content isn't quite there yet, and the multiplayer has connection issues, but I find the gameplay to be really fun when paired with the right people.

Plus, participating in multiplayer only uses the hosts energy, so you can essentially play nonstop without worrying about energy, although aforementioned connection issues dampers this (as well as players who don't know what they are doing). Makes it very nice when grinding mats for leveling and evolving (Awakening).

The rates are terrible in most instances, but I'd say they are comparable to other gacha games. There's very little discounting of the in game currency though, and most the noise pulls are totally useless, so that can be frustrating as both a F2P and P2P.

It's a must play for Naruto fans and I think it's worth playing if you enjoy a turn based arcade style battle system.

Edit: And if anyone needs a good friend lead message me and I'll send you my ID, I'm usually running top tier characters.