Brave Frontier x Guilty Gear Collaboration 2017! (Summary of Events)

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Beyond Z, May 16, 2017.

1. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hope p2p have had time to regain some more bundle money cause the LE RS bombarding does not stop!:lol:
    Some nice looking freebies as well tho.(y)
    http://forums.gumi.sg/forum/news-bo...lty-gear-collaboration-2017-summary-of-events
    [​IMG]
    18 May, 0:00 PST - 14 Jun, 23:59 PST

Unleash your inner beast as we begin our Guilty Gear x Brave Frontier collaboration this 2017! With exciting quests and awesome units coming to Grand Gaia, this will be a match you'll definitely remember! So whether you're in Heaven or Hell, take the stage as the duel begins! Let's Rock!

1. Login Campaign
    [​IMG]

Join in the fun with our Guilty Gear collaboration! Log in everyday for 25 days of awesome rewards, including 10 Gems and a Summon Ticket! Perfect for unleashing those killer moves!

Watch out for more details!

2. Special Collaboration Summon
    [​IMG]

Beauty and power are a deadly combination - good thing these ladies are on your side! For a limited time, Millia, Dizzy, Jack-O’ and Ramlethal from Guilty Gear will join you on your adventures in Brave Frontier! Summon them from the Special Collaboration Summon Gate for a limited time!

Additional Notes:
    - Millia, Dizzy, Jack-O’, and Ramlethal will be available in 7★ form and can be evolved to their Omni forms.
    - More details on the Special Summon schedules will be released in the near future.

3. Collaboration Dungeons
    [​IMG]

Finding yourself transported into a calamity-ravaged world, you are soon confronted by its inhabitants - a bounty hunter and a wandering king of Illyria! Are you up for the fight of your lives? Challenge Sol and Ky in the dungeons “Neo New York” and “Royal Court” for a chance at recruiting them to your squad!

Prove your mettle and clear the “Neo New York Again” dungeon to acquire Junkyard Dog - Sol’s Summoner Avatar weapon! But keep your wits about you, for the battle will be the fiercest you will ever fight!

4. Collaboration Dungeon: The Magnum Wedding
    [​IMG]
    1 June, 0:00 PST - 14 Jun, 23:59 PST

Elphelt is looking for the love of her life - will she find it in her (mis)adventures? From the Backyard of Guilty Gear, this beautiful warrior enters Grand Gaia in her search for marriage! And others have joined in the fray as well - Sol, Ky, Dizzy, Millia, Jack-O', and Ramlethal are here too!

5. Community Milestone Event
    [​IMG]
    1 Jun, 0:00 PST - 14 Jun, 23:59 PST

Work together with fellow Summoners to achieve as many clears as possible at the “The Magnum Wedding”! Hit the milestones to get Elphelt as well as Imps, Frogs, a Legend Stone, and a Summon Ticket!

Stay tuned and check our official Facebook page for more details!

[​IMG]

Crimson Rain likes this.
  2. Priya

Priya The Witch Moderator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Classified
    Leader:
    Shion/Zeru/Regil
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Overwatch, Unison League, Valkyrie Connect,
    [​IMG] \

Tbh this with his outfit would bbe dope af

Nightvayne283 and Henshen like this.
  3. Shiratori

Shiratori Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Can Gumi please take a break with these LE summons spree? Sigh...

4. blahblahblah

blahblahblah

Leader:
    Massacre God Belfura
    Level:
    200+
    DIZZY YESSSSS. but where's Zato? :(

5. Yilun

Yilun Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    All Meta Units
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    New colo cancer meta incoming.........

6. HolyThunderOfAtharva

HolyThunderOfAtharva Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Dynasty Warriors 8, BF Global, FFRK, DW GUNDAM 3
    So long as Sol and Ky are free then that's fine with me. Fighting game collabs are nothing to me if I can't get at least one of the main characters of every game. Although I doubt the two of them will be free Omni's though :p.

As for the weapon, ah man I don't think I have a chance in obtaining it. I hella slacked off on summoner grinding so I'm officially screwed either way

TheGrim likes this.
  7. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    It looks like we're getting everything JP is + 4 RS LEs. So Sol/Ky should be omnis same as the JP ones. Wouldn't bet on them being amazing tho, on account of being free.

Priya, Nightvayne283 and luffie like this.
  8. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    Hopefully they're usable :D Gumi isn't doing to bad lately with free units and legacies

9. HolyThunderOfAtharva

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Well yeah obviously, But I honestly don't care, I mean it's Sol and Ky so that's more than enough for me (essentially since I always play the main characters of every fighting game franchise) just getting seeing them have a Omni is more than enough despite being free

10. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I wonder if the “Neo New York Again” dungeon is for sarc, for the weapon. If so, not sure about the difficulty, because JP players can get their s-arts up to a 100 making OE units viable, while we are stuck at s-art60 max atm.:eek:

11. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Here a reddit link with weapon info. so credit there.
    https://www.reddit.com/r/bravefrontier/comments/6bs9fr/guilty_gear_collab_weapon_data_junkyard_dog/
    Stats by Level

Level
    HP ATK DEF REC
    1 305 235 115 95
    10 383 297 144 120
    20 572 442 215 179
    30 884 682 333 276
    40 1317 1017 496 411
    50 1872 1443 706 504
    60 2549 1966 961 795
    Weapon Skills

• Initial: Wasteland's Roar
      • 15% Crit Chance, 0-50% ATK based on HP Remaining
    • Level 15: Crushing Strike
      • 50% BB ATK
    • Level 25: Wasteland's Cry
      • 25% Crit Chance, 0-80% ATK based on HP Remaining
      • Replaces Wasteland's Roar
    • Level 40: Furious War Cry
      • Add "50% Crit Damage for 3 turns" to BB/SBB
    • Level 60: Scorching Gun Flame
      • 100% BB ATK, 30% BC Fill Rate
      • Replaces Crushing Strike
    EX Skills

• Level 30: The Power of Fire
      • 30% ATK/DEF/REC when HP > 50%, 50% BB ATK
    • Level 60: Flame of Corruption
      • 30% HP/ATK, 50% BB ATK, 50% Crit DMG
    BB: Tyrant Rave ver.β

• BB 1:
      • 11 hits 300% AoE (+100 Flat), 30% Crit Chance for 3 turns, 30% DEF->ATK for 3 turns
      • Available from level 1
    • BB 10:
      • 11 hits 400% AoE (+100 Flat), 60% Crit Chance for 3 turns, 60% DEF->ATK for 3 turns
      • Unlocked at level 20
    SBB: Dragon Install

• SBB 1:
      • 70% ATK/DEF/REC for 3 turns, 50 BC fill (self) for 3 turns, 200% BB ATK (self) for 3 turns
      • Unlocked at level 20
    • SBB 10:
      • 120% ATK/DEF/REC for 3 turns, 50 BC fill (self) for 3 turns, 250% BB ATK (self) for 3 turns
      • Unlocked at level 47

Supposedly the lvl 2 lab is a great sarc farming spot, but we have it harder than JP players cause we behind with the sart and such caps.(n)

12. HolyThunderOfAtharva

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Scored Sols Weapon and I definitely confirm that we get Sols costume with it

13. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    It's about a zillion times better than anything we've had access to otherwise on global

If you can auto lvl2 and care about sarc then 100% do so as much as possible lol, I'm getting really impatient about Rokkzalm cap update so I don't have to keep wasting the fantastic element/weapon xp though

14. HolyThunderOfAtharva

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    How much exp are we talking? I'm just grinding on lvl 1 for now but was wondering on lvl 2

15. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    30-32 SP, 5000 XP, ~600 SAE, ~5000 WXP

30 energy

welcome to paradise

16. HolyThunderOfAtharva

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    As tempting as it is, I'll stick to lvl 1 for now. I got fricking crushed at lvl 2.

17. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Yeah tell me about it, I wanna continue levelling my light/water element and bow, but we've been stuck with the current caps for months now.
    Also no STP from labs, so wonder if it lessens the sweetness of this deal, altho we don't have 400 stp ongoing atm, but once half en ends...
    Yeah, I breezed through lvl 1 with my "Water Waifu" squad of Stya, Serin and Sera:rolleyes:, but those got completely destroyed on lvl 2 so in order to complete it I had to bring in Ilm, Holia and Haile. Worked decent enough. Ran it a few times to test the solidity of my squad and doesn't have much problems if I pick a proper friend. Noticed that he always kills one unit on turn 6, even Ilm got nuked.:eek: But my squad generally kills him the turn after or during.

Not sure if I wanna grind this as much as possible tho, because while it's great for sarc atm and since I'm 999 now I'm basically only using it ad an energy dump, but the main thing that bugs me about sarc is that all the rewards we get in sarc are meant for sarc, except the gems.(n) No general spheres or mock units and since Alim released the last map of sarc, I kinda see it as a dead end zone atm.:confused: Might prefer to spend my energy on totem/crystal/imp farmign instead for now, and soon enough I think the The Magnum Wedding vortex, I bet its gonna be one of those "grind it xxx times to finally get enough mats for this new sphere" kind of deals.

18. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Supposedly summoner will be available in normal gameplay at some point, but I kinda figured that woulda been after map5 came out. Maybe when we get the sarc version of Mildran the reward will be unlocking summoner elsewhere?

Anyways it's still a pretty fair chunk of gems sum total so I don't think it's a waste even without summoner being unlocked elsewhere, but if you don't care about the mode at all on its own merits then yea that's fair. For me, I just enjoy Disgaea style grinding to godhood so I'll be living there for the next month heh.

19. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    So the maintenance for the second part of the collab will be today/tomorrow, along with other stuff:

Please be advised that there will be a scheduled Server Maintenance on May 30, 20:00 PST to May 31, 04:00 PST [May 30, 21:00 PDT to May 31, 05:00 PDT] (8 hours) to give way for the following updates:

• Maxwell Trial : The Creation God
    • Guilty Gear Collaboration Dungeon Part 2 (The Magnum Wedding)
    • Worldwide Dungeon: Gathering of World Heroes
    Please avoid accessing the game during the maintenance period to prevent any account related issues.

So much for the BNC saying we gonna get the next sarc map this month.:confused:(n) Siriusly, I've gotten my fire s-art from lvl 1 to near 50 spending excess en in the Heavy Day lvl 2 lab. If that exp would have gone to light or water instead, bet it would be near lvl 80 by now.:( There are no STP gains from the lab as well. Well might be for the better anyway, cause what we know of the Magnum Wedding and Bazaar, it will become a grindfest, so all en from now will probs go into that instead. (hopefully easy macro ab-able:rolleyes:) And no idea what the worldwide dungeon offers.

Kate Lago08 likes this.
  20. Kate Lago08

Kate Lago08 Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Ask me!
    Leader:
    Duterte and trump!
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class: