ConySkip is recruiting: Guild lvl 168. Boost: XP - 90% Zel - 150% Karma - 150%(Still recruiting!)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by kainoa25, Aug 6, 2016.

1. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Tired of not placing within the top 5 of guild events? Stuck with assholes who don't give a shit about events? Donate CP to XP but the rest of your guild donates to just zel? Then come over and join the skip train at ConySkip!

4581301996449.LINE.jpg
    skipping bunny.png skipping bunny.png skipping bunny.png skipping bunny.png

Know as the "Official Raid Chat" Group found here in the forums before guilds existed. Over time we accumulated some of the smartest, strongest, longest time players in Brave Frontier. We have members from all over such as: reddit, facebook, here, other line chats etc. All of these members have been a large asset to the guild and all have accolades such as top CA players, top FH players, Fastest raid clears, and much much more.

Some of the guilds accolades:
    7th place in the first to level 10 guild mini event.
    4th place in the highest contribution during the first few weeks event.
    2nd place in the endless corridor event.
    2nd place in the male FG event.
    3rd place in the female FG.
    3rd place in the 4th FG event.
    5th place in the 5th FG event.
    Beta Guild raid 1st event: 1st place in total ranking and won 1-1, 1-2, 2-1, 2-2 battles.

Some info about the guild members(as of 10/30/16):
    Average level of guild members: 750
    Thanatos: 11
    999s: 11

We seek other:
    Strong players: Strong players are those who can contribute to the guild in a positive way. Strong meaning having good units and good spheres.
    Active players: Active meaning burning energy in any way shape or form. You don't always have to grind level quest, but unless it's a family emergency there shouldn't be any reason to full energy. Donation cycles. We encourage all members to donate and as much as possible(And no we don't require you to gem but meeting as many donation cycles as you can would be great).
    Smart players: Understanding the game and it's mechanics. You don't need to be an encyclopedia, heck you don't need to even know a lot. We just don't want to have to cover very basic things in the game.
    Nice players: We can teach a noob how to become good. We cannot teach an asshole how to be nice. This has held extremely true with some of our past members. This said, we do tend to be a rowdy group ourselves but there's a difference between joking with a friend and being a dick.
    Dedicated players: Our guild and it's members have stayed dedicated through it all. The tough times, the hard times, even the salty times. We need members who are dedicated. We aren't perfect. I'm not perfect. The guild isn't perfect. We understand that but we're always looking to improve the guild for all of it's members. We don't want members who run and jump ship at the first sign of conflict or argument or who wants to join another guild because they have more level 999 players or more thanatos players. We plan to reward our members as much as they reward the guild.

What do we value the most?
    Communication: Without communication our guild isn't much. We need to know what our members are doing during events. We can work together to create powerful teams to score high in FG events. Fastest possible teams to clear super karma dungeon. and of course general help for outside guild but BF related things such as raids, trials, GGC's etc.
    Hardwork: We track all members progress. We want to see everyone working hard to improve both their own personal account and the guild. We want you to help us and we want to help you. It's a mutual thing. Both parties win, but we can't win if you're slacking. We have weekly progress reports for all our members showing your own personal progress and where you rank amongst the guild.

All members are required to have and use the chat app known as line found here: http://line.me/en/
    Why? It is our guilds HQ. We use it to communicate daily, update the guild on important info, strategize, and of course chat. It is to at least check on the chat daily to keep up with daily events, guild events, strategies, current events etc.

Level requirement of 500(we make exceptions for 400s and up IF your account looks good).

Still interested? Still think you got what it takes? Good.

Fill out the template below, it makes it easier for our officers and myself to sort through our list of applicants.

In game name:

Line Name(NOT ID i'll ask for that in a PM):

If your line name is something weird or confusing do you have a common preferred name?:

Player level:

How active are you?
    ABP/CBP and Arena orbs used per day(average):

FH rank:

Which FG did you finish?:

How often is your energy full?(Rough estimate):

What guilds are/were you apart of before?

How often did you donate? and what was your CP for that guild?

Why did you leave/thinking of leaving the guild?

What can you do to benefit the guild and what can you get out of being apart of the guild?

Are you F2P or P2P?(For summoning and for in game use)

Do you have an Exp lead? How many of each?

(If you're accepted into the final recruiting stages you'll need to provide screenshots of(This is mostly to check you are not a hacker):
    Main menu, player records, unit list(only omni filter), item list(booster and evolution material) spheres 5* - 7* rarity.

And any other info you're willing to provide to help strengthen your request.

Please quote me or tag me in this thread if you have questions. Private questions can be asked in PM's but we'll be reaching out to you not the other way around if you seem like a potential candidate for a spot so if you don't get a PM please don't feel bad. Just keep working your butt off to improve and you may possibly be recruited later when we get more levels and more slots open ;)

Last edited: Jan 17, 2017
    Brutal1977, >Debonair<, DK_ and 6 others like this.
  2. ReL

ReL The Ambitious

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Retired
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    League of Legends
    Cool guild bra!

>Debonair<, DK_, Noobie and 3 others like this.
  3. Nanouk

Nanouk Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    XP
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    wat? Zelnite is okay too?
    [​IMG]

>Debonair<, DK_, Spritz and 3 others like this.
  4. Virgilio Bautista

Virgilio Bautista Tajsna27

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zeru
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier
    2016-06-14 18.59.03.png

>Debonair<, DK_, Spritz and 2 others like this.
  5. Kaosunoa

Kaosunoa Suppressor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite, Ark, and requested
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Destiny nothing but Destiny and brave frontier
    Lol, I requested yesterday on line, but I'll do a more formal one this time,
    My player level is 311

My arena rank will be Eurynomos tomorrow aka 595 or 596 abp I don't remember which,

I'm RC 6"dont have anything better much then buffers need the slot spheres" but I have bulbs and stuff for bieorges and occults need rng.

I have full omni squad Sirius Zero Krantz Kulyuk Silas, somtimes I swap kulyuk for ark and use felicd friend for bb fill. I have around 130 units 50% are 7 stat/omni.

And I have all but noel trial done, all ggc done, all maps done, and most gq are complete, FG working on getting endless done"beaten to floor 100" and others I've mostly done except 6 star gate and some element gates cause lack of buff variety.

Zel and karma go up an down cause I use it 24/7 evolutions merit etc
    Current status is 15 mil zel 7 mil karma

I'm p2p but only very specific, I don't buy gems I buy summon ticket bundles to keep meta when I can, mind you I lack money some times because I'm only 15 and cannot work a job within government regulations. I spend usually 50$ at a time.

Hr I usually go +3 I'm working on my squad to get +4

Guild status well I check to donate every few hours and when I wake up. CP is like 5k been in the guild 5 days approximately.

And I use line regularly I only turn notifications off if I need to chsrge my device and don't wsnt the screen turning on.

Lastly Activness you've seen my overall specs well I've done that from lv1 and being a new account since last january, my total days login is 190

Hope I'm a good candidate and if you didn't know already i'm the guy who you spoke to on line yesterday but you said you weren't recruitting, and in game i'm chrono on your friends list.
    Sincerely Chrono/Kaosunoa

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  6. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    yeah sorry about that. Shortly after telling you that I started talking with members to see if we could change and start recruiting again. We got your info and way of contacting you though so we'll be in touch.

Noobie, ReL and Kaosunoa like this.
  7. Kaosunoa

Kaosunoa Suppressor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite, Ark, and requested
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Destiny nothing but Destiny and brave frontier
    Sounds great

ReL likes this.
  8. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    updated title

Still looking at the possibilities of recruits for those who are interested.

9. SacredShadows

SacredShadows Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    What ever floats my boat at the moment
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Good ole' Brave Frontier (And CS:GO)
    Tempted to disband my guild and join tbh. Fresh ass name too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

>Debonair< likes this.
  10. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Could hand it off to your friend instead of disbanding it >.<
    If you want though send in your info and we'll evaluate it and let you know before you do something so rash.

11. SacredShadows

SacredShadows Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Alright, ill let you know wassup later.
    Might hand it off to my boy @English.
    Also, is it manditory to have line to communicate or will there be other ways?

12. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    lines pretty much the only way. it's pretty much our only method of communication.

13. SacredShadows

SacredShadows Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Alright just making sure.

14. Scarface

Scarface General

Leader:
    Something awesome UBB dual sphere
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I sent a pm

15. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Thanks to all who applied both here and in PMs. We're currently full BUT we'll be evaluating player progression and kicking the non active members so we may have a spot in the near future. I'll comment here again when that time comes but if you wish to apply anyways you're more than welcome to do so but do note you'll be put on hold until we can clear up a spot for you.

16. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    We're open for recruits again. Same application from the OP.

17. Mischievous

Mischievous Cherubium

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Anna Kendrick
    Level:
    (。-`ω´-)
    Hello. How do you do? I have some additional questions, if you don't mind answering.

What skills and experiences would make an ideal candidate?
    What are the biggest challenges someone in this position would face?
    What are the prospects for advancement or professional development in the company?
    What do I do if I have a structured settlement but I need cash now?
    What are the most important issues that you think your organisation will face?
    Your sexual harassment policies...are they more like guidelines or a score keeping system?

>Debonair<, Spritz and kainoa25 like this.
  18. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    HR will contact you in 3-5 business days regarding the matters above. Thanks for showing interest in our company!
    skipping bunny.png

>Debonair< and Spritz like this.
  19. Stephen Geiger

Stephen Geiger Ruling Star

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Omni: Avant, Ark, Melord, Sirius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Diablo 3, Overwatch, Rocket League,..
    I would like to join the guild, I've been playing for 940 Consecutive days and am very active when it comes to contributing.

20. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Sure but first things first. Can you provide some info on your account. The template in the OP should be a good start.