DaLitFam Recruitment

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by PAND3MIC, Apr 2, 2019.

1. PAND3MIC

PAND3MIC Wise Soul

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Andaria the Swift
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hello all, I am PAND3MIC. I am an officer of DaLitFam, a new and upcoming guild. We are a group of friends and experienced players that decided to form our own guild. As of right now, we have only been up and running for roughly 2 months and currently have about 25 members with 15 open guild slots.

WHAT WE ARE ALL ABOUT: We created this guild with the simple ideal in mind that we have fun with friends. We wanted to create a place where people would come and feel comfortable; we have successfully created such a place. If you are looking for a reasonably competitive guild to chat with and make friends, look no further. We are easygoing and our only requirements for joining are that you are active and willing to participate in guild activities (Guild Raid, Rifts, some RC7, Donations, etc). The only boot-worthy offense is lack of effort, we understand that everyone is in a different place and we do our best to cater to the needs of our members. Our mentality is that one's overall potential resides in how fast they grow. Experienced guild members come from somewhere and that place is a guild that fostered them until they gained said experience.

WHAT WE HAVE ACCOMPLISHED: Being only 2 months in, we have grown very quickly. Our current guild level is 105 and we have only experienced a single Rift and a single Guild Raid together as DaLitFam. That being said, with 15ish members at the time we came just short of getting Vesper Argentum and placed 104th in guild raid. Our limitation in both instances was a lack of members. Since then we have gained more active players, and through diligent effort of those members we are growing substantially every day. Our donations are coming along decently, we have a 10% boost to Zel/Karma as well as a 25% boost to EXP at the moment, but you can count on those being much higher in due time.

WHY YOU SHOULD PICK US: Despite us being a young guild, we have plenty of experience to make up for it. It definitely sets us apart from other newer guilds. I as well as our other members love to share knowledge and help everyone grow. For instance, I myself have cleared every Rift and I will gladly do whatever I can to help you succeed. Most of our other members will do the same. We aim to become more competitive in the coming months and we will definitely do so with our fantastic community. We may not be the the strongest guild imaginable at the moment, but we are definitely among the fastest-growing.

HOW WE COMMUNICATE: We primarily talk and communicate with a compact texting app for Android/IOS/Windows called LINE. However, we also use a Discord server to share guides/strategies as well as general chatting.

IF YOU'RE INTERESTED: Simply reply to this thread. The only information we would like is how long you have been playing Brave Frontier as well as a little about yourself. We take recruits on a case-by-case basis, the only basis of rejection would be that you are brand new to the game, having time invested displays dedication. We find it more reasonable to ask than providing a list of hardset requirements such as player level or specific scores. Give us what you've got to offer and we will do our best to help maximize your overall aptitude. Apply today! :D

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    sidermou likes this.
  2. VenomGP

VenomGP Juggernaut

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Supreme Emperor Agress
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Well I'm not entirely sure what a "tenure" is and when I looked it up I still wasn't sure what you wanted me to post lol, but well my player level is 198 so I can confidently say i'm not new to the game. Though I just today decided to get back into it after a 3 year break since when I left there was no more pve content left for me to do and my old guild had died off so I just decided to leave. My discord info is VenomGP#2514 I don't have a Line but if you guys use it more I'm more than happy to download it. I'm 18 (19 in 3 weeks) living in Central Time Zone.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2019
    Devin williams, sidermou and PAND3MIC like this.
  3. Anarine

Anarine Skywalker

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Intact Champion Amadream
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hey there, i have read over the original post and i can say that i have been looking for a guild over the past few days now and to no avail.

I have recently returned to Brave frontier like maybe two weeks ago now so my squads may be a little outdated. However my player level is 356 and i am getting back into the swing of things but i do know my fair share of information.

Now in terms of communication, i primarily use Discord but would be okay with downloading Line, my discord info is Anarvictus#6802 and my timezone is Aest (Australian eastern standard time) and my age is 24 and i am mainly just chill and laidback. My brave frontier id is 1837774186

Hope to hear back from you guys!

Last edited: Apr 4, 2019
    PAND3MIC likes this.
  4. Devin williams

Devin williams Juggernaut

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Perpetual Flaw Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Wassup, I saw your post about the guild and it caught my eye. I’ve recently gotten back into the game, but it didn’t take me to long to get back up to date. Besides that I would like to be apart of your guild and help it grow, would also like to make new friends in the game aswell. My discord is I Too Frosty#2763. I’m 18, and I’m a funny and enjoyable person once you get to know them. My brave frontier id is 3528887468.

Really hope I can hear back from y’all.

Edit: my user name is Devin

PAND3MIC likes this.
  5. Kirouch

Kirouch Star

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Tsovinar
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hey! I'm a Europe server player. I'm playing since 2014 and in the Global server for 6 months more or less so you can expect that I'm an experienced player. I'm looking for a guild that want to do their best so if you think that I can help you reply me!
    Oh, I'm from Spain and I can use discord for communication! See you pals!

PAND3MIC and sidermou like this.
  6. sidermou

sidermou Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    sidermou
    Leader:
    inferno swords logan
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Sounds good can you contact me at sidermouse#0349 on discord.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

7. Jacob West

Jacob West Seraphim

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sero-Anya, Eternal Light
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hey I’m level 285. Play daily. Been looking for a guild. Just started playing again like a month ago. Placed in top 1000 on vortex Arena. Play Chicago time zone. Discord is bigjake66#0584. Friend id is 91563699. I’m also 21.

Last edited: Apr 9, 2019
    sidermou and PAND3MIC like this.
  8. FireRune

FireRune Crusader

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Angelic Gale Raquiel
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Ello im Lvl 150 but despite that I can be of use since most of my units are Omni +2 to Omni. Been playing for a few years reason for my low level is that i dont try to grind my levels, Discord is NeroClaudius#0681, Friend ID is5610119307

sidermou likes this.
  9. sidermou

sidermou Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    sidermou
    Leader:
    inferno swords logan
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Firerune, are you still looking for a guild?

10. FireRune

FireRune Crusader

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Angelic Gale Raquiel
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Cosidering as how no one has sent me an offer, yes.

11. Chrispam

Chrispam Almighty

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Crusher god uda
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hello im Chris, ive already sent my request for join. Im lvl 275 now, just play again this game for 2 months after 5 years hiatus

sidermou likes this.
  12. Non-Existent

Non-Existent Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zegstia, Natsu and Zeruiah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    *Default Dance*
    My player name is Fiction, it used to be Non-Existent but apparently I changed it gods no when.
    I’m unsure as to when I started, when I made an account on these forums it was in 2016 but I played way before coming here.
    As I’m writing this my level is at 358. It would’ve been higher but I’ve taken a few breaks from the game as I kept catching up to the story line, and my most recent break I just couldn’t connect to Facebook for a good 2 years or so.
    It’s been a little over a week since I got back and I’ve gotten from lvl 298 to what I am now (Thanks to all the Xp based events)
    I’m an outdated player but I’m catching up sooner or later.
    I’m 18 turning 19 in November, Live in Melbourne, Australia and I have a very awkward personality at start but the better I know someone the less cringe filled the room will be.
    My Discord is Non-Existent (never use it for anything).
    My player ID is 0073366936

sidermou likes this.
  13. sidermou

sidermou Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    sidermou
    Leader:
    inferno swords logan
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Ok, sorry for late reply, can you download the app Line, it's a chat app that we use heavily

14. sidermou

sidermou Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    sidermou
    Leader:
    inferno swords logan
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hi Christina, do you have the chat app Line, we use it heavily.

15. sidermou

sidermou Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    sidermou
    Leader:
    inferno swords logan
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    We would love to have you in the guild, please download the chat app Line, we use it heavily

16. sidermou

sidermou Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    sidermou
    Leader:
    inferno swords logan
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Are you still looking for a guild, we would love to have you, please contact me on discord sidermouse#0349

17. Axepert

Axepert Gladiator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Perpetual Flaw Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Do you guys know when there will be another guild recruitment for all event because I was just told about it not long ago. I would ask to join but I think I'm to late... Also, while on being to late I wonder if this message will be seen.

sidermou likes this.
  18. Alesss

Alesss North Star

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    ALESSS
    Leader:
    Ordainer Hakuzo
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hi !

My name is Alejandro, I´ve been playing this game for 5 years....but not been serious since the last year. I´m looking for a guild, the only and last guild i was member was not active at all. So, I’ll like to join us in order to know new friends, learn and earn in the guild activities.

Name: ALESSS

ID: 0033730037

Lv: 287

sidermou likes this.
  19. Fremoga

Fremoga

Leader:
    Algor Halcyon Selena
    This is my ID. My main unit is Algor Halcyon Selena completely maxed out on everything. I've been playing this game for 3 years and i am on my way to Lord Lucius, but i first have to clear Atharva.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-T580 using Tapatalk

sidermou likes this.
  20. sidermou

sidermou Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    sidermou
    Leader:
    inferno swords logan
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    We would love to get you in the guild, do you have Discord or the app Line, if so contact me at sidermouse#0349 discord or sidermouse on Line.