Disnomian batch 1 results

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Alan Ghosal, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    The thing with Regil is that no mattter how much he clashes with the rest of the team (or the team clashes with him) he will still be the best leader choice in most situations because he's the only one with 15% flat mitigation that can pair with anyone else.
    You cant pair Claira LS and Rain LS the miti will only work once.
    Units like Cardes, Rain, Neferet, Gabby, Cleira..etc.. are so slot efficient that you will have clashes no matter what, because you already cover all the good buffs in the game with 4-5 units :p

2. Zenn

Zenn Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil, Zelnite, Feng
    Level:
    @CGishter Yes the only reason Regil is in my squad is because of the Leader skill, otherwise I wouldnt even put him in the squad because he clashes with so many of my units.
    @Pulsate I don't think i'll need Zeruiah because the only thing i'm gonnna be getting from her will be the "Adds all element to attack" thats what i think but maybe i'm missing something

3. Aaron_S.

Aaron_S.

Leader:
    AarSyl
    Well, after three garbage pulls (Fizz #3, Alpha (the first 7* RS batch, really?), and Felice #2, I did one more pull just for the Elgif. Got me a breaker Cleria. Satisfied, and stopping.

4. Zaegar

Zaegar Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    245xx55135
    Leader:
    Shion, Zeis, Cleria
    Level:
    So far yet so near
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFXIV-heavensward - 7K
    Took me ~50 summons to get the first Cleria
    In the process I've got 3 azaleas and 3 rughar

5. Alan Ghosal

Alan Ghosal Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Vern
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Isn't it funny how you always get the good unit from the batch last. Literally everytime. With regil I got like 4 zalvard and 4 valen before I got regil which was 54 pulls.

Same with this batch. Cleria was the last. Got the other 2 very quickly.

6. Zaegar

Zaegar Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    245xx55135
    Leader:
    Shion, Zeis, Cleria
    Level:
    So far yet so near
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFXIV-heavensward - 7K
    We all know gates are rigged but I don't think that's the case with Cleria
    It's a matter of luck, I think u have a set chance to pull a new unit and that chance leans towards a random unit between them
    Like I got azalea thrice beg even pulling the first rughar
    Got Cleria on my 2nd last ST, after purchasing all the bundles so it was really a neaty pull
    That being said, now I need permanent SHS cuz I need to max lots of units and zeis when she's released

7. kellojolly

kellojolly

Friend ID:
    Jollyboi
    Leader:
    Regil, Zeruiah, Rain, Silvie
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I was getting far too many yellow/red doors to be happy
    I spent more than I should've to get Cleria
    I got Cleria (A) at the end but...I can't say I'm exactly happy
    I just wanted to make a team with regil, cleria, and xion :D

QUESTION: Who's a more meta leader: Regil vs Xion?

8. Zaegar

Zaegar Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    245xx55135
    Leader:
    Shion, Zeis, Cleria
    Level:
    So far yet so near
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFXIV-heavensward - 7K
    Regil.
    Shion Lead is mainly for farming, for actual hard content regil Cleria leads is generally the best lead combo
    I went ham on Cleria too (and got an absurd amount of gold doors too) so I know how it feels lmao

9. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    BC/HC, Barrier, OD fill, 6 elements, Spark blanket
    Shion trades BC/HC, Spark blanket and Barrier for tristat, a lot more damage and an OP UBB (as long as you dont get buff wipes, and every content buff wipes now)
    If you dont have Zeruiah, Shion is definitely a very important unit. If you have her you can live without Shion, he'll be an upgrade in some situations but I suspect we might still use Zeruiah over him in a lot of team comps that already bring tristat from another source.
    Shion's UBB looks broken but imo is over rated, because every single dangerous attack from ennemies in 2017 are combined with a buff wipe, because it is the only way for bosses to bypass mitigation UBBs, massive DEF stats..etc..
    UBB is becoming the new crit. A completely overpowered feature that is getting more and more obsolete by adding counter-mechanics to most of the new "hard" content.
    The way I see it, Shion's UBB is broken but I dont take it much into account because it might just be something that pushes a soon-to-be-obsolete feature (UBB spam) even further
    Carrol OE might do something about that since her 7* has a very good kit (better than a lot of OE) and her buffs synergize pretty well with "new" teams with Cardes, Cleira and Regil.
    To chose the banners where I'll summon, I always ask myself:
    1) Is that unit going to allow a new and better "god squad" than the one I have now
    2) If so, is it a significant enough difference to potentially justify 40 summons (also depends on how much money I can spend currently)
    3) Is the unit LE ? Popular ? Is it the kind of unit that sticks for a long time ?
    If the unit is LE Id be more enclined to summon if it's good. Ofc I still skip shit LEs that I would never or rarely use or usable as friends (Feng is both lmao).
    If it's very popular like Regil, Cleira, Shion, Gabby..etc.. sometimes I wait for a good ressumon or special event gate a month later with more strong units (I might do that for the Cleira/Shion batch tbh)
    Sometimes it's kinda clear that a unit will stay good for a while, like Zeruiah (LUL 15 months always best unit in the game even before OE form in a OE meta) or Gabby (AI UBB + all BC management buffs + acces to HoT and very high damage)

Last edited: Apr 5, 2017
  10. kellojolly

kellojolly

Friend ID:
    Jollyboi
    Leader:
    Regil, Zeruiah, Rain, Silvie
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Thanks. I suppose Regil is still the ultimate lead with Xion being one of the best subs once he's available!
    And yeah...I almost wanted to quit after pulling Cleria because I spent too many STs T_T
    Why...gumi/alim why!@!!!!!

11. joshagulto

joshagulto Master Assassin

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Cleria/Ark/Shion
    Level:
    31x
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    One pull, Anime Cleria. Max SP and almost maxed Imp. She's really op. That 60% boost to all params is such a good LS + 20% mitigation and HoT.