Domin8 recruiting summoners!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Pablo Steve Juarez, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Pablo Steve Juarez

Pablo Steve Juarez Darkwalker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zeruiah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hello fellow summoners Domin8 is recruiting, we are looking for awesome members to join us, Guild level 149, Zel 150%,Karma 160%, Exp 80%,must be at least 450 Level must contribute at least 4 times a day. Things we look for is high knowledge of the game,friendly attitude and dedication. Dont meet the level requirement? But think you can hang with us? Let us know with content completion, how many Beiorgs Armor do you? Etc... interested please PM. Thank you for your time.

2. DK_Rayleigh

DK_Rayleigh Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hi, good day. I hope I can join your guild. Honestly, moved out of my current guild due to players leaving and game politics which is why I hope I can join yours. Here are my details and I hope to hear from you soon. IGN- Rayleigh LEVEL - 483 and farming kd/skd when available ID - 7419877460.
    I can commit to contribute 4x a day, join guild raids although on free time due to work. I hope that is alright but I can be told if you need me to join. please advise what other details you need for me to join.
    I am asking to join as I want to experience a more competitive and yet helpful guild which supports members especially during these events. Hope I can be considered.

Pablo Steve Juarez likes this.
  3. Pablo Steve Juarez

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zeruiah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    How much content have you completed? And are you experience with GR? And how many beiorgs armor do you have?

4. DK_Rayleigh

DK_Rayleigh Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I've completed most content except for Genius challenge & Strategy zone. for FG, done most of it as well, except the specific challenges since it requires specific units like form Flash of Lightning/FLames of Darkness as I am F2P I have limited units. I am level 103 in Endless corridor. I have 3 Beiorgs and 2 Armor Seals. Yes I know how to farm in GR for points.

5. Pablo Steve Juarez

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zeruiah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Awesome thats good, on the beiorg armor i would recommend to craft more if accepted would you raid with other members to achieve more?

And also how was your activity when you were in your guild?

And if you were accepted to domin8 what could you offer?

6. DK_Rayleigh

DK_Rayleigh Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Yes, I am on my way to create a few more beiorgs, it was my mistake to create Armor Seals rather than more Beiorgs. I would like to join raids for Beiorgs if there are willing to.

Honestly, I was pretty much active in my guild especially during the FG events and now in Guild Raids. I only left since there were some power struggle and a few friends and higher level players decided to leave and some of the members left, I am not close with so I lay low and left.

I can join events and also even though I am F2P, I maximize the KD especially on half EN days and SKDs when available to raise my level, increasing the guild level as well. I can farm in GR when needed and FG events if available. and since I still have some contents to finish, that would help in raising guild points. I am available most of the time so I can contribute 4-5 times daily as well.

7. Pablo Steve Juarez

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zeruiah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    one more question
    Hows your attitude with others? This guild is like a giant family we take care of each other and treat each other with respect.

8. DK_Rayleigh

DK_Rayleigh Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    That is great! I would love something like that since it wouldn't be boring and you can talk freely and openly with others. I can also be told what to do if ever I'm not focused enough so I can get back in game and work on it grind it.

9. stryder2069

stryder2069

Leader:
    stryder
    Hi I came from a guild that never did anything so I would be new to guild events I'm lvl 687 just wondering if you still have room

Sent from my XT1635-02 using Tapatalk

10. Ivan Ermond

Ivan Ermond Berserker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Kaiser Apex Gilgamesh
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    hi do you recruit again