Dream Evolutions: Recommended SP Set Compilation

Discussion in 'Japanese Server' started by ksham, Apr 1, 2016.

1. ksham

ksham

Leader:
    I had a topic on this for Six Heroes but a few more Dream Evos (yes, I refuse to call them OE) have been released so this will be a megatopic for all current and upcoming.

IMPORTANT: This is posted in the JP forum and the set below is based on JP meta. Global is free to use this; however, these sets may not be the best recommended set for Global. Since I do not play (nor care about) Global, I have no intentions of supporting Global in this thread.

Below is a list of all SPs (Specialty Points) distribution for each Dream Evolution unit and the recommended SPs to build. SP options to pick are bolded. Please remember that each unit has a max of 100 SP to use. Discussions are welcomed!

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

Last edited: Jul 17, 2016
    luddu, Haeabi, Ride and 8 others like this.
  2. Wesbreng

Wesbreng Dark Finisher

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Lelz+8*+8*
    Level:
    400+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hortensia Saga, LLSIF, Tales of Zestiria
    Nice thread and you're right, what the hell is OE:rofl: I know gimu always mistranslated things but... lel :v

As for Verne, I'd better have her as arena/colly sub with
    20 SP: +20 ALL (SELF)
    30 SP: +100% Spark DMG (SELF)
    50 SP: +1 Hit Count (SELF)
    20 SP: Reduce 25% BB Cost (SELF)
    10 SP: 25% Chance to Heal 5% DMG (SELF)

20 SP: Add to BB/SBB: Dark Element (ALL) 3 Turns
    30 SP: Add to BB/SBB: +30% BC (ALL) 3 Turns
    50 SP: Add to BB/SBB: 1-2 BC Fill on Spark (ALL) 3 Turns
    60 SP: BB/SBB Enhancement: +30% Spark DMG (ALL) 3 Turns
    Reason : Eze is better for spark dmg and I'd rather use Rosetta/Sirius/Rafil for BC fill on spark

rokki_82 likes this.
  3. Duel

Duel Suppressor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark, Avant, Zeruiah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Battlefield 1

"mistranslated" fail lol

good post though

4. Zaegar

Zaegar Deva

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    245xx55135
    Leader:
    Rain/ Zelnite / Ark
    Level:
    So far yet so near
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    FFXIV-heavensward - 7K
    A really nice set up guide,very well done
    given you said that It isn't supposed to be for global,and that you don't care about it, well it bother you if i just adjust that thread and post it for the global section?
    Is actually pretty well made and doesn't really need a lot of work in it to be perfect for global too
    Obviously i'll quote you as the one who made it ;)
    Either way,it comes really in Hand for ne as i Was puzzled on Cyrus SP (and verne's too) so, a great Job as always :)

5. ksham

ksham

Leader:
    The reason that I cannot support Global is because I do not play Global. In addition, I do not keep track nor follow Global.

As I said in my original post, Global is free to use it. I waive all copyrights on it. Everyone is free to use/modify/repost this however they want. If you do make a variant of this thread in Global, I kindly ask for you to please not quote/mention me in your thread (for reasons because I'm not interested in Global discussions and being sometimes alerted of changes in a Global thread can be annoying for me). Thank you!

Kupe and Zaegar like this.
  6. ksham

ksham

Leader:
    Updated OP with Sirius and Mifune.

Wesbreng likes this.
  7. Killua_

Killua_

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Loa
    about krug , I'm more toward the pure defensive krug with def buff . HOT and burst heal. It's been like 3-4 days since I came back to the game . summoned a krug and maxed him out.
    about Eze sp skill set I prefer 20% stats himself , spark damage to himslef 50-70 , 70-100 and more spark damage sbb +30%

My team is eze lead , krug , krantz , avant(soon to be vargas DE) , el ryuudo ( for 43 spark blanket)
    I know there are clashing buffs but it's inevitable . we have lots of units with multiple buffs and there will always be something that clashes

8. spie_dee

spie_dee Crusader

Server:
    Japanese
    Leader:
    Elza, Maxwell
    Level:
    220+
    Hunter Rank:
    Hey @ksham what about Ark/Ilia SP tree recommendation? That's quite a tough one coz I think it really depends on what units you have and all. For eg if you have Lala then I guess the crit null is less important but if u don't have Lala (like me zzz) then that's a good option to choose

9. ksham

ksham

Leader:
    I have them laid out but I wanted to wait on Krantz and maybe Avant DE to finalize. I think Lala may not need mitigation buff if Krantz will be the defacto mitigator. That's not to say mitigation is bad on her, but she will have other paths. Similar to Ark because he doesn't need elemental buffs if Krantz, Cyrus, and Verne are in squad. I will post up what I have tomorrow for those interested, but they are certainly going to be edited in a week or so.

I am praying that Krantz gets Null Ails buff because we really need more of that.

10. spie_dee

spie_dee Crusader

Server:
    Japanese
    Leader:
    Elza, Maxwell
    Level:
    220+
    Hunter Rank:
    Technically if you put Cyrus, Verne and Sirius that's all 6 element for you already. I'm definitely hesitating slapping Ark with the 60SP elemental buff. And again elemental buff for FH/FG is yay but for trials it's pretty much resisted so yeah~ =_=

11. ksham

ksham

Leader:
    That is true too. There are a bunch of ways to cover elemental buffs. Also, Shida is still better for FH due to EWD. Ark is more utility than a nuker anyway and would be good for that Endless FG if people want to play it.

12. ksham

ksham

Leader:
    Updated. Enjoy!

spie_dee likes this.
  13. ksham

ksham

Leader:
    Update:
    Included Avant & Krantz DE
    Re-factored Selena, Atro, Verne, and Lala with multiple build paths to make it easier to read​

spie_dee and Firish like this.
  14. spie_dee

spie_dee Crusader

Server:
    Japanese
    Leader:
    Elza, Maxwell
    Level:
    220+
    Hunter Rank:
    I wonder now with Krantz being a healer/mitigator on the importance of Lala. Even if you don't take her mitigating SP, her other SP options kinda suck hmmm

15. ksham

ksham

Leader:
    Don't get caught up with Lala's abilities being only limited to her SP options. Her LS/ES/BB/SBB/UBB are all super good. The SP options are only to improve her.

Eleiryn and spie_dee like this.
  16. Varthftw

Varthftw Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta
    Level:
    600+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Battle.net games and Brave frontier
    I am thinking of getting rid of the 50% mitigation now with krantz being in my squad as well (the two of them are huge synergy)

Lara:
    10 SP: +20% ATK/REC (SELF)
    10 SP: +20% HP/DEF (SELF)
    20 SP: 2-3 BC on Hit (SELF)
    10 SP: SP #3 Enhancement: +1 BC on Hit (SELF)

20 SP: Null EWD (SELF)
    20 SP: Add to BB/SBB: +140% ATK (ALL) 3 Turns
    20 SP: SP #6 Enhancement: +20% ATK
    30 SP: Add to BB/SBB: Null Stat Down Debuff (ALL) 1 Turn
    50 SP: Add to BB/SBB: Reduce 50% DMG (ALL) 1 Turn

Krantz:
    20 SP: +20% ALL (SELF)
    10 SP: +50% DEF when HP > 50%

20 SP: 2-3 BC when Hit
    40 SP: Add to BB/SBB: 50% REC to DEF (ALL) 3 Turns
    40 SP: Add to BB/SBB: 20% Chance to Heal 20-25% DMG Received
    10 SP: Add to SBB: Cure Ails/Debuffs
    10 SP: Add to BB: Heal 2000-3000 (+11% REC)
    50 SP: BB/SBB Enhancements: Increase mitigation buff by 1 Turn

50 SP: UBB Enhancement: Increase mitigation and DEF to ATK conversion buffs by 1 Turn

also side note I using avant as a leader for FH and finding this build to be a little better as lead for it. the extra HP converts into more dmg for the squad with his SBB modifier.
    Avant:
    20 SP: +50% ATK (SELF)
    10 SP: +50% CRIT DMG (SELF)

20 SP: +50% BB/SBB/UBB when HP > 50% (SELF)
    30 SP: +15% BB Fill Rate (SELF)
    20 SP: Leader Skill Enhancement: +10% HP
    50 SP: SBB/UBB Enhancements: SBB: +100% BB/SBB/UBB. UBB: +100% BB/SBB/UBB
    50 SP: Add to BB/SBB: +50% CRIT DMG (ALL) 3 Turns
    60 SP: UBB Enhancement: Increase all buffs' duration by 1 Turn

That is my opinion tho.

17. Wesbreng

Wesbreng Dark Finisher

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Lelz+8*+8*
    Level:
    400+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hortensia Saga, LLSIF, Tales of Zestiria
    I prefer RNG Krantz imo
    20 SP: +20% ALL (SELF)
    10 SP: +50% DEF when HP > 50%
    20 SP: 2-3 BC when Hit
    40 SP: Add to BB/SBB: 50% REC to DEF (ALL) 3 Turns
    40 SP: Add to BB/SBB: 20% Chance to Heal 20-25% DMG Received
    10 SP: Add to SBB: Cure Ails/Debuffs

10 SP: Add to BB: Heal 2000-3000 (+11% REC)
    50 SP: BB/SBB Enhancements: Increase mitigation buff by 1 Turn
    50 SP: UBB Enhancement: Increase mitigation and DEF to ATK conversion buffs by 1 Turn[/QUOTE]

Reason : who cares about stats when everything doing nukes, lel :v
    HP=>ATK a bit meh imo, and what if you dont use Avant as leader....Wait, forget what I just typed

18. Varthftw

Varthftw Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta
    Level:
    600+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Battle.net games and Brave frontier
    I am using a BB dmg increase elgif on avant so I guess that is also why I choose that. Also I was talking about lara and krantz in the same squad so I wouldn't need the heal chance on bb/SSB

19. spie_dee

spie_dee Crusader

Server:
    Japanese
    Leader:
    Elza, Maxwell
    Level:
    220+
    Hunter Rank:
    Reason : who cares about stats when everything doing nukes, lel :v

HP=>ATK a bit meh imo, and what if you dont use Avant as leader....Wait, forget what I just typed[/QUOTE]
    Lala and Selena which are quite staple in most team have that chance to heal % damage though? and yes @Varthftw i'm kinda thinking along the same line as you, get rid of the 50% mitigation in lala in place of other things hmm~

so this friday it is, lala here i come! osh~~~

20. Wesbreng

Wesbreng Dark Finisher

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Lelz+8*+8*
    Level:
    400+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class: