Experienced Summoners needed! Units for Maxwell advice

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Cody Ammerman, Dec 6, 2014.

1. Cody Ammerman

Cody Ammerman Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Elza
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hey everybody! I could use a hand. I have been playing for a while, and finally got some good units. Im looking to go after Maxwell soon but I have no idea what to do. If you guys could look at my units and help me figure out what units I should use and what units and spheres I need to acquire to take him out. Even if im nowhere near ready, just some general advice would be great. Thanks a million.I have:
    6*:
    Darvanshel:fire: (B) (SBB) (Sphere Frog)
    Lava:fire: (A) (SBB)
    Michelle:fire:(A) (SBB)
    Raydn:water:(B)(SBB)
    Ophelia:earth:(A) (SBB)
    Uda:thunder:(A)(SBB)
    Rowgen:thunder:(B)(SBB)
    Lodin:thunder:(B)
    Lilith:light:(L)(SBB)
    Themis:light:(G)(SBB)
    Logan:dark:(L)(SBB)
    Lily Matah:dark:(B)(SBB)
    Lunaris:dark:(A)(SBB)
    Elza:dark:(L)(SBB)

5*:
    Grahdens:dark:(L)
    Zebra:dark:(A)
    Elsel:thunder:(G)
    Azael:light:(A)
    Ulkina:fire:(A)

4*:
    Karl:water:(L)
    Corpa:water:(G)
    Arius:water:(G)
    Nalmika:earth:(A)
    Narza:light:(L)
    Duel-GX:dark:(B)
    Duel-GX:dark:(L)
    Yujeh:light:(A)
    Luther:fire:(G)
    Fiora:fire:(A)

2. Cody Ammerman

Cody Ammerman Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Elza
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Oh, and Elza also has a Sphere Frog.

3. max456578

max456578 Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Orna might be the one i'll be using for a while, mostly who people want will be the one i use.
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    KK I'll get you started on facts about Maxwell that are important (never was good at making squads :p) so Maxwell has Special Attacks she uses when you get her below these HP marks 70% 50% 30% and 20%, she will cast endless on 20% mitigate and guard all units, sacrifice a unit with high HP and pray for luck. Make sure she uses SS before you kill her giving you 3 turns to kill her (SS1) if Grah dies don't worry, he isn't special at all yet. Once you're in the loop of Grah is dead revive and Fujin him if able to BB and have everyone follow, best way to kill her. Spheres hahahaha, I forgot to sphere 3 of my units, Grah and Lilith only had Medulla gems.

My squad was
    6* Tia BB 7
    Lilith Lord 6* SBB10
    Lilly Matah SBB 10
    Grah/lead BB1
    Darv BB8
    And a Darv Friend sbb10

Sent from the future.

4. Thrusaru

Thrusaru Juggernaut

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell,Elza,Zelnite,Zellha
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    You can definitely try to 1 squad maxwell.

Leader : Grahdens (His leader skill is just awesome and appropriate for Maxwell, it gives your squad the survivability + additional resistance)
    Sub unit 1 : Michelle (High normal attack hit counts = great amount of BCs, highest atk buff in the game)
    Sub unit 1 choice # 2 : Lodin (His BB will help to recover the BCs needed to cast your mitigation / other unit's BB)
    Sub unit 2 : Darvanshel (Mitigation is very important in this fight)
    Sub unit 3 : Rowgen / Lilith (Unlimited SBB helps greatly in this fight. I recommend you pick the best unit type to ensure that you have the survivability [Anima/Guardian > the rest])
    Sub unit 4 : Ulkina (Heal amount is decent + the ability to cure ailments)
    Friend : Lily Matah (Her leader skill, BB and SBB is definitely very useful in keeping your squad's BB gauge up throughout the fight)

Sphere choices :
    -Prioritise stat boost spheres over the rest, HP is definitely very important in this long fight (Medulla, legwand, etc)
    -For Ulkina : You have to give her a drevas if you only have 1 sphere slot. Alternatively, refined gem + a stat boosting sphere also works.
    -For Darvanshel : The ideal spheres are evil shard + dandelga. This allows darvanshel to cast his bb almost every turn, boosting survivability.
    -For Grahdens : If your limited to a few spheres, just give him a sacred jewel, you just need grahdens to give you extra damage (through his bb) to finish off maxwell after she revives.

Item choices:
    3 revives, 5 fujins, 10 cures

Other useful information:
    Remember to count your turns and do some research on Maxwell instead of jumping head first into the trial. Guarding appropriately is better than rushing through the fight. One careless mistake will definitely cost you the entire fight.
    Maxwell turn counter : http://touchandswipe.github.io/bravefrontier/maxwellcounter.html
    Trial 003 information : http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/Trial:003