Feelings regarding Unholy Tower: The Truth and the Cursed Princess

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Kendrick, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Kendrick

Kendrick Divine

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    (A) Korzan, (B) Nyami, (B) Avani, (G) Haile...
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Bravefrontier! MC and... GCC (;-;gumi why!)
    So for those who completed the Xenon Unholy Tower Dungeon, you have unlocked part two of the gruesome Unholy Tower. This new part of the Unholy Tower features another set of 100 stages, lots of enemies that grow even stronger, as well as a new special boss that can be captured. The boss is called Cursed Estia. This beast is really strong but we all know that, she spams STBB as well as AOE BB and oh my she can revive too what a delight! This thread is for those who bothered to do this second part of Unholy Tower to comment on how they feel about the dungeon. I just completed this dungeon and Im just so happy right now, now I can focus on doing lower levels to get Estia. I was doing the final dungeon for the gem as well as the lore and finally I wanted to get out of that place. Estia is really strong, I beat the final stage thanks to being really lucky, I didn't encounter Estia on levels 1 - 9 and for final boss I encountered a Garroter Shida accompanied by two Zahhaks not the horrible OP Estia!

Don't be angry if you didn't beat Estia yet or if your stuck because she is intentionally supposed to be strong, if you lose big deal she's too strong for your units, I advise focusing on other important quests or do lower levels so you can at least capture her or have a chance at capturing her instead of failing higher levels. Thats all I have to say :3

Grittz likes this.
  2. taypa12

taypa12 Sage

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zeus bow loch
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Crit team can one shot her but the problem is getting 1

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Kendrick likes this.
  3. Khaled

Khaled Commander

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Michelle, Kikuri, Sefia, Zeban, Duel GX, Mega, Cayena
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I used a grand total of 2 gems to pass through all 100 floor, that is to beat estia lvl 9 and lv 10 too bad no cap but oh well i get them back, now i am repeating floor 151-160 because that is the last level which i can beat her easily

4. BlackBlood15532

BlackBlood15532 Guardian

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Grahdens, Evil Blades Logan, Keymaster Gilnea, Taskmaster Lorand, Death Idol Kikuri, Legatus Melchio, Empyreal Drake Lodin, Mad God Zebra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Estia has convinced me to create a Crit team. Now to get caught up in the questline...

5. Jusleigher67

Jusleigher67 Aether

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Uda, Luther, Dia, Lodin etc.(All maxed with sbb)
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Capped her at 161-170. Gave up on trying to finish the tower itself.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

6. benbenpower

benbenpower

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Goth Idol Kikuri
    I tot my squad can beat all event
    but got to use gem to recover for 180-190 and 190-200.
    End up caught her on 170-180

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

7. Chance

Chance Eurynomos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Elza
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Counting on a time where she'll only appear on the 200th or none at all, always end up appearing on 193rd or 197th floor.
    That feeling when the red boss incoming sign appears too soon and your heart just sinks...She's too strong for me too :/

Kendrick and Koshchei like this.
  8. Seraph

Seraph General

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Mad God Zebra BB10
    Level:
    yea estia was a complete b*tch. I was lucky several times to encounter her at lvl 10 and 9 and kill her with no gems and no crit team, just zebra. However I did encounter her on lvl 9 3 times I one stage run. she didn't drop. I had to endure her bullcrap 3 times and wasn't rewarded. I did capture her eventually but im just glad its over now. she just does too much damage in general for it even to be a fun fight.

9. Chance

Chance Eurynomos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Elza
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    This was a couple hours ago but yeah, finally got through clearing 191-200. Was getting myself prepped up for potentially facing Estia twice or something, and turns out she didn't appear at all (thankfully).
    [​IMG]
    Such a happy moment encountering them on the 200th floor instead :)

There's still 62 hours left for those who have yet to clear, thats enough energy for 10 tries of 191-200, hopefully you guys can face 0 encounters too to clear the tower. Still gotta farm for Estia to cap one though, at 151-160 probably.

Brotov likes this.
  10. Oiram

Oiram

Leader:
    cyborg Lilith
    Level:
    i got to 191-200 without using a gem mainly by waiting if i failed and getting lucky to not see her again. i beat her lvl 8 form fairly easily with using all pots but before i didnt use many. i get to last 5 floors literally 194-196 i see her lvl 10 form 1 time and i know she has a lvl 10 form at the last floor so i know i am unlucky. or is the game designed to do this?

11. Seraph

Seraph General

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Mad God Zebra BB10
    Level:
    your unlucky. she sometimes doesn't pop up on 10th floor. boss is either a chance at her or a regular boss battle of random units

12. Oiram

Oiram

Leader:
    cyborg Lilith
    Level:
    QQ guess when my tablet charges up again i will go after capturing her instead of finishing dungeon
    i rather have her i will spam 151-160

13. Seraph

Seraph General

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Mad God Zebra BB10
    Level:
    if you can finish dungeon you can have access to new even in the future. if you don't, you likely will not have access. or you need to capture both units. I don't know, either or or both. its confusing having little information

14. Oiram

Oiram

Leader:
    cyborg Lilith
    Level:
    i understand i want to get estia before i can finish the dungeon. last time i did xenon and finished and had a trip planned and was rushing to get xenon before i left. ended up i got xenon like 30 minutes before i left for this trip

15. Seraph

Seraph General

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Mad God Zebra BB10
    Level:
    nice score at last minute. reminds me of Gilneas event although I never capture him. boo.

estia isn't really that good but may be a decent trophy unit

16. Plitzskin

Plitzskin Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Whatever SBB10s
    Level:
    Over 9000!!!!
    Hunter Rank:
    Someone did ask on fb regarding this and [033] replied that the tower needs to be cleared and both Xenon & Estia need to be captured for new event(s).. As usual prolly another last minute announcement that's all nothing new there to get people to gem

17. Seraph

Seraph General

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Mad God Zebra BB10
    Level:
    whew im in the clear..

but damn what an event to take part in. clearing and capturing.. that's a lot for people who will struggle doing this. I wish them luck

18. Kendrick

Kendrick Divine

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    (A) Korzan, (B) Nyami, (B) Avani, (G) Haile...
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Bravefrontier! MC and... GCC (;-;gumi why!)
    Same! I'm glad Gilnea appeared and Estia dropped for me... Phew.

19. Seraph

Seraph General

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Mad God Zebra BB10
    Level:
    looks like your in the clear too!

20. BrewCrew

BrewCrew Champion

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Disciple Zebra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    It was very easy for me, didn't have to gem just went rolling with a dark mono crit team with zebra as lead and the rest just fell into place. Caught her and Xenon awaiting more info on next event regarding them.