FH Guide: How to Perfect Spark and Get Higher Scores

Discussion in 'Frontier Hunter & Frontier Gate' started by Kyrian, Dec 25, 2016.

1. Kyrian

Kyrian Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya/Ark/Azurai
    Level:
    560+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE
    Welcome everyone to the new FH guide!

I looked up this topic on reddit and I had trouble finding anything that was remotely newbie friendly or up to date in the OE meta. Back when I was new there was no clear guide on how exactly to go about racking up massive points in FH. Certainly not anything newbie friendly. I spent a lot of time figuring exactly how to set up these things.

Turns out that you don't in fact need any advanced understanding of BF's game mechanics to learn how to perfect spark. You just need to be willing to use the simulator and some common sense. Thus, I've created this guide for relatively new players who are interested in climbing up the FH ranks. I will be retiring from FH grinding next month (as I will be HR47 when rewards are doled out in a few days), so I figured that it's time to pass on what I know.

This guide will be split up into 5 sections:

1) Basic definitions
    2) What do you need to score high in FH? More detailed tips on squad assembly that are not covered by my squad making guide.
    3) How you make units perfect spark?
    4) How do you test for it?
    5) How do you go about running FH for optimal squads?

Some notable disclaimers: This is a guide based on my experimentation and personal experience. My squads aren't the only viable high scoring FH squads out there. There are other squads possible, some of which can score even higher than mine. You just need to experiment to find out what best works for you based on the units you have. The goal of this guide is to show you how I put together a high scoring squad, how I tested it and how I used it to rack up huge points and get +5 HR each FH season I used it.

BASIC DEFINITIONS

Fujin: Refills your unit's BB gauge to full. Only use this when you UBB Avant.

Atk elixir: Boosts attack for 3 turns. You can use them every round to improve your score or skip them entirely if you're lazy.

OD: Overdrive

UBB: Ultimate Brave Burst. For most content you want an angel idol or a mitigation UBB of some sort. For FH, you want a nuking UBB that provides a lot of damage. Avant has the most powerful one.

Nuker: A unit with high personal damage, either by having a naturally high SBB mod depending on remaining HP (700% or higher) or having SP options that increase their spark or crit damage.

Guard Frontier: FH done by relying on a non-attacking BB filler to fill BB gauges and guarding to fill OD gauge until it is full. Then you UBB + fujin Avant. Then hit auto and watch your damage soar. This will generally net you more points than auto frontier but at the cost of greater time investment.

Auto Frontier: FH done mostly on auto battle. You need to put in some manual input to fill BB gauges, but other than that, you can pretty much hit the auto and walk away. UBBing Avant once when you have a stage with 6 enemies and a full OD gauge will considerably increase your point gain, but is not necessary.

BASIC REQUIREMENTS OF A HIGH SCORING FH TEAM

I've already outlined the requirements of a basic FH team in my squad building thread. Pretty much any offensive squad can do FH. All you need are two offensive leads, some BB gen and all the offensive buffs you can squeeze in. You can do FH easily, no problem at all. Whether you can score big depends on how good that team is and how you use it.

Here is an example of a high scoring FH team:

[​IMG]

The team I'm running is fairly optimal, except for Eze not being the best nuker. If I had dual Sylvie's or Lasswell's my score would rise even higher, but obviously I must work with what I have in my roster. Eze is the easiest spark nuker to obtain dupes of given that you can get him from honor summon/super honor summon, so I thought that it would be appropriate to use him.

• First thing you want for a high scoring FH team is a crit lead offering huge damage. The best candidate for this role (as of now) is Avantdue to his powerful offensive LS and UBB.
    • Other potential substitutes include Silas, Nyami, Lid and even offensive non-crit leads like Ensa-Taya, Lauda and Sirius.
    • Ideally, you want two of these leads for perfect sparking – one provided by you, one provided by a friend.

• After that, you want to fill in the remaining offensive buffs within two slots: Crit, tristat buff or atk buff, elemental retyping, elemental weakness damage and spark damage. Avant already provides atk convert buff and BB atk buff so you don't need to worry about them. You want to get as many of the above buffs as possible in Azurai's and Allanon's slots.
    • In this case, Azurai covers tristat buff and crit buffs along with being a nuker capable of considerable damage.
    • Other possible replacements include other units with crit buff on SBB or via SP such as Melord, Rozalia, Silas, Mariela, Daze, Zekt or Gregor.
    • You definitely want a crit rate/crit damage buffer and spark buffer in your squad. For the rest, you should try your best to squeeze them into the squad with the units you have at your disposal. All of the buffs I've listed above all help in boosting your score.

• Allanon's spot is one that you must treat with utmost care as it will determine what type of FH squad you will be running: auto frontier or guard frontier.
    • For guard frontier, you need a BB filler who DOES NOT attack on BB. Best unit for this is Allanon since he gives you an uncommon elemental retyping buff and EWD buff. However, other units such as Charla, Fina, Rozalia or Elaina can be used instead if you don't have him. Note that while Charla and Rozalia provide more offensive buffs than Allanon, but they do not attack at all on BB or on SBB. Allanon and Fina can at least attack on SBB and thus contribute to damage output.
    • For auto frontier, you want a unit with the maximum amount of BB gen buffs – most notably BC on spark, BC/HC drop rate and BB fill rate. Best unit for this slot is Zeriuah since she also gives you elemental retyping and EWD, but other units like Zelnite, Fizz or Rengaku also work.
    • Notable units who offer BC on spark on SBB or via SP include Sylvie, Lauda, Adriesta, Sirius, Ensa-Taya and Zero.
    • The last two slots are devoted to your perfect sparking nukers. In my case, it's Eze providing the spark buff my other units are missing. The same would apply to Lasswell and Sylvie, who are even better nukers than Eze is.

• You need two identical units to be able to use the perfect sparking I will describe below. There are some different unit pairs who can perfect spark, but you will need to determine them via testing in the simulator.
    • The easiest unit to obtain for these two slots is Eze since it's easy to get two of them. Other rare summon nukers you can use for this slot include Rize, Lasswell, Silvie, Shura, Zero and Lauda.
    • Most of these happen to also be spark buffers. If you choose to use Lauda or Rize as your nukers of choice, make sure you get the spark buff from another unit.
    • If you can't fit in all the offensive buffs you need in Allanon and Azurai's slot, you can sacrifice one of the nukers to add it in, relying on Avant for perfect sparking. However, unless you can find a way to spark those heterogeneous units well, your score will most likely suffer.

HOW TO PERFECT SPARK

When FH rolls around, you need to make sure your battle options are in order and your unit positioning is correct. Here's a step by step guide on how you prep your squad for perfect sparking and how you test them.

First off, positioning your units. Assuming that you managed to fit in 2x Avant and 2x nukers, here's how you have to position them:

[​IMG]

Your BB filler and your crit buffer/offensive buffer should be in the middle row. They are not used in perfect sparking so that's the best place to put them. In this case, Allanon and Azurai are stationary attackers so travel time doesn't matter. Among units that must charge at the enemy to start their animation, their travel times will not be the same. However, since units in Azurai and Allanon's spot aren't used for perfect sparking, it won't penalize your score that much.

It's a different story for the Avants and the nukers.

Your Avants and your nukers must be equidistant to the enemy in the center of this arrangement. In this case, it is Agni. In other cases, it's burny, or a fire idol, or a fire nymph, etc. You must position them in a way that their distance from Agni is EXACTLY the same. Thus, they must be in the top and bottom positions of the SAME column as shown above.

This is because duplicate unit perfect sparking relies on the fact that dupes have exactly the same animation. Thus, you want exactly the same travel time for both units to take advantage of that. The closer in time they hit the boss, the more likely their hits will land at exactly the same time and spark perfectly. If I were to switch one of the Eze's with the Avant's in the back, their travel time with the other Eze or Avant will differ. They will reach Agni at slightly different times and that will throw off their sparking.

Also, keep in mind that your friend Avant always starts in the right column of the center row. Don't forget to switch your friend Avant to the bottom or top every run to keep this positioning. While the Avants can be at the front and the Ezes can be at the back, they MUST be in the same column and in the bottom and top rows for perfect sparking to be successful. Go to Menu -> Unit Info -> Change Formation to switch a unit's position.

Next up, you want to check your battle options and set up your auto.

[​IMG]

You want to set OD & UBB Priority to ON so autobattle will use your UBB automatically after you UBB + fujin Avant. Otherwise it will make the unit with full UBB gauge normal attack and cost you a lot of points. This is only relevant if you wish to increase your score by UBBing Avant. If you just want to autobattle everything and not give a damn about UBBing, you can keep it OFF.

Auto battle must be enabled if you want to use auto battle. Simple enough. While you can do FH manually, I do not recommend it if you aim to do perfect sparking. It's hard to do 0 delay SBBs by hand.

Super Brave Burst Priority doesn't matter much here since you will be relying on your units' SBB for nuking purposes. I just keep it OFF since it's more convenient for me when doing things outside of FH

[​IMG]

Alright, now click this to configure your auto battle.

[​IMG]

You want to set to 0ms delay like this. As for auto order, you either want to set it up like I did above or you can try the auto order below.

[​IMG]

Both are viable. Pick whichever one you like. I will explain later how I decided to run with a 2 unit auto battle order delay between each Avant and Eze SBB. This auto battle order must be tested and confirmed in the simulator. For Avant and Eze perfect sparking, it's a 2 unit auto battle order delay, but it may not be the case with all units. I will show you how I did this later in the next section.

[​IMG]

Lastly, if you're doing guard frontier, you want to create one set of auto battle directions to make the computer guard your units for you. Order is irrelevant but 0ms auto-battle delay is preferred for faster guarding. You can switch between either set of auto battle commands by holding your finger down on the AUTO button or via Menu -> Settings -> Configure Actions.

HOW TO TEST PERFECT SPARKING

Here I will explain how I tested for perfect sparking before putting the auto battle order and positioning into practice. When testing for perfect sparking, you want to keep your team, your unit's positions, your units' spheres and your friend unit constant, only varying the auto battle order and/or delay.

When testing for perfect sparking, you have the option of just giving everyone a fujin potion, hitting the auto button and SBBing everyone, or you can UBB + fujin one Avant, hit the auto button and SBB everyone else. Since I usually did Guard Frontier, I chose to UBB the Avant in the lower right position during all the testing runs. The auto battle delay is set to 0ms.

Here is the SBB order for 1 auto battle delay between the Eze's and Avant's SBBs/UBB.

[​IMG]

Here are the testing results. The red boxes indicate the pertinent information you should pay attention to:

[​IMG]

Number of crits: 23.

Note that while testing you should keep the number of crits roughly the same so you can compare the damage. 1 or 2 difference in the number of crits will usually not mess with your conclusions, but if one run crits much more than another, the results may be misleading.

In our case, the primary source of damage we want to optimize is sparking. For the perfect spark to be considered successful, you need the number of hits made (HIT = 120 for Eze) to be equal to the number of sparks produced (SPA = 108 for Eze). In Avant's case, we want the non-UBBing Avant (the one on top) to have SPA = 120 and HIT = 120. This is not the case. The units here spark pretty well, but there is no perfect sparking. Our damage output with this squad can still be improved.

Let's try again with a 2 auto battle delay between the Avant's and Eze's. Our auto-battle order looks like this:

[​IMG]

Here are the results. I've indicated pertinent information in the red boxes:

[​IMG]

Number of crits: 24

This is looking much better. Damage is better and there is more sparking in this setup. Both of the Eze's number of hits (HIT = 120) is equal to his number of sparks (SPA = 120). The top most Avant has 120 hits (HIT = 120) which have all sparked successfully (SPA = 120). The Avant that UBBed has not sparked all of his hits (HIT = 150 and SPA = 126), but this shouldn't be surprising given that he has more hits on his UBB than on his SBB. However, he has more than 120 SPA, which indicates that he sparked as much as he possibly could with the other Avant and with Eze/Allanon/Azurai.

This run should be considered a success, and if you see this kind of result in the simulator, you can use it in FH and hope for a high score.

Still, what about 3 auto battle delay? Is it any better than 2 auto battle delay? Are we missing out on something here? Might as well run a test to find out. Here is our auto battle order:

[​IMG]

Here are the results. As before, the pertinent information is in the red boxes:

[​IMG]

Number of crits: 25

Well, that was a considerable drop in damage. Notice how the number of sparks for Eze and Avant have decreased and are no longer identical or near identical. This is an even worse result and an example of poor sparking. If you see this kind of result, you will need to do some more experimenting to optimize your squad for FH.

No matter what squad you have, if you want to score high in FH and perfect spark with the units you have, always try at least few runs in the simulator. Fiddle around with the squad composition, with the auto battle order, unit positions/formationand the auto battle delay. It costs no energy and no items. You have free reign to do whatever you want to maximize your units' damage.

The auto battle order that works for my squad may not necessarily work for yours, so I encourage you to test these things in the simulator.

HOW TO RUN FH

I did the entirety of my high scoring runs on Middle (Mid). I tested Terminus and End but Mid gave me the best results despite the low conversion rate between FH points and service points. Here is why I specifically chose Middle:

1) Enemy units are very weak. They hit OE's for only 1 damage so it'll take forever for them to kill an OE unit. No need to watch their HP and use elixirs. (Except in the case of poison, which is annoying if you're doing guard frontier. )

2) Enemy units are more likely to be in groups of 6 than in End, and there are more of them to kill in general than in Terminus. Terminus has a fixed enemy composition and you will invariably get 1 enemy battles which won't net you much points. End is random much like mid but it will occasionally troll you with a lone Mandragora or Kuhla.

3) The minimal chances of 1 unit spawning in a battle in Middle means less stringent requirements for BB gen. If you're doing auto farming on Terminus, you want your team to be able to sustain SBB against a single foe that never attacks back (thus, BB on hit is useless here unless you're guarding for UBB). If you're doing auto farming on Middle, you only need a team that can sustain SBB against 2 targets, which is much easier to make.

How to run Guard Frontier:

1) Equip your BB filler (Allanon/Charla/Rozalia/Fina) with Sacred Crystal (obtained as a first clear award from Nightmare Anew in RC5)

2) Equip offensive spheres on all of your units. Since we're doing Mid, and using OE units, the enemy will have a hard time harming your units.

3) Take the item set with the fujin potions, attack elixir, full revive and pure elixir. You will most likely need to use the pure elixirs to cure status ailments, the attack elixir for a damage boost and the fujin potions for UBBing Avant.

4) Once the battle starts, set or switch your auto battle so that it guards everyone. When your BB filler's BB gauge is full, use their BB to fill your squad's BB gauge while you wait for the OD bar to fill up. Once your team's BB gauges and the OD bar is full, UBB Avant. Use a fujin to fill his BB gauge. Switch auto to where everyone is "AUTO", allowing them to use their SBBs and Avant to use his UBB. Use an attack elixir. Click auto button to start perfect sparking, then when everyone has SBBed/UBBed, you switch it off again.

5) Check the next stage. If you see 6 enemies, switch back to guard autobattle setting and fill up the UBB gauge as before until you can UBB Avant again for massive point gain. If not, just use an attack elixir, turn on autobattle, SBB everyone and move on.

6) Rinse and repeat until you reach the end. You can UBB Avant at EVERY wave for maximum points and time investment. You can UBB Avant only when you see 6 enemies ripe for the picking. Or if you're short on time, you can UBB only at the beginning and at the end. It's entirely up to you much time you want to invest doing this.

Example of a score this method has gotten me:
    [​IMG]

My absolute maximum, as you might have seen in previous images, is over 146mil. Getting such a score required me to UBB at almost every wave (all but one featured 6 enemies for me to kill). Each guard frontier run can take anywhere between 20-30+ min to complete.

How to run Auto Frontier:

Example of an auto frontier team:

[​IMG]

Note that it's almost identical to the guard frontier team except that I switched Allanon out for Zeruiah. She is the only attacking BB fill unit that offers the same offensive buffs he does. (As of the time this guide was written.) With any other BB fill unit, I would be sacrificing the EWD or the elemental retyping in exchange for the BB gauge fill rate and BC/HC buffs. Zeru allows me to have both.

1) Equip everyone with offensive spheres to maximize damage.

2) Take the same items as the one used for guard frontier. If you want to UBB Avant once, you want to have a fujin at your disposal.

3) Kill the enemy at the bottom right and at the top right as I did in this screenshot. Make sure you target the unit in the center like this before advancing to step 4:

[​IMG]

(Note that I also switched the Avant with Azurai to ensure a proper formation for perfect sparking.)

Since we're doing auto frontier, we can't guard to fill our gauge and those fujin potions won't be enough for a proper offensive. We need to fill our BB gauges to full, hence why I sacrificed two of the two of the six enemies.

4) Hit the auto button and let everyone unleash their SBBs. Atk elixir nice but optional (up to you if you want to use it). UBB possible but optional. (If you want to UBB, look for fight where you have 6 enemies and a full OD gauge. It doesn't take long to UBB Avant for extra points, just manual input. If you prefer to just auto everything from start to finish, that’s fine as well.)

Example of a score this method has gotten me:
    [​IMG]

I UBBed Avant on battle 4 or 5, but other than that I did this mostly on auto. No guarding whatsoever. The run took me less than 5 minutes to complete.

Here are other useful links to check out if you're curious on learning more about perfect sparking:

How to Perfect Spark Identical Units Compilation
    Rough Guide to Perfect Sparking

Hope you found this guide informative, and I hope that my knowledge can be of use to you!

This is written for the OE era. As Alim and GUMI keep pumping out more units, more viable nukers/buffers for FH will show up over time. The units I list as viable here are some of the better ones as of December 24 2016. They are to be taken as examples of what you should look for and not units you must necessarily use.

In any case, Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and Happy Holidays everyone!

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
    Mimijimmy, WesLAD, Eleiryn and 4 others like this.
  2. Varthftw

Varthftw Cycle Cutter

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta
    Level:
    700+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Battle.net games and Brave frontier
    nice guide just saying you can get even more perfect spark with azurai and allanon. Azurai perfect sparking is huge dmg for himself. This setup is close to every unit perfect sparking every unit is 100% expect elza at 84%. The more sparking even from allanon and azurai will be an even bigger score. Following this setup in formation will lead to 5 units perfect sparking all your heavy nukers + one extra unit + 84% from another unit. This formation will be useful if you are only planning on using double avant as leads and no other dupes.

Here is a one of the formations that I used in the past:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Now with newer units being out now you can still follow this setup here and get similar results with the newer units and get higher score because they do more dmg or higher buffs. having double atk units will lead to higher scores because of bb, crit dmg cap buffs, since you attack two different times at max capped. biggest thing that you mentioned that should help regardless of units is to make sure the two identical units are same row(left or right) and separated by one unit, and they go +1 after each other for instance 4 then 6 or 3 then 5.

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  3. Majin.cy

Majin.cy Titan

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Krantz
    Level:
    Hi! I have a question what If I do not have 2 eze? Would 2 rize be an optimal replacement for eze having same other units you have?

4. Kyrian

Kyrian Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya/Ark/Azurai
    Level:
    560+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE
    I used Eze as an example since you can easily get multiple copies from honor summon. If you don't have Eze, Rize is also a good nuker. Individually, she does more damage than Eze, but you'll need to get the spark damage buff from somewhere else. If you can squeeze a spark buffer into your team somehow, you shouldn't have any trouble using 1-2 Rize's. Alternatively, you could do what Varthftw did above and use a nuker/spark blanket combo.

5. Majin.cy

Majin.cy Titan

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Krantz
    Level:
    Would double avant lead double rize allanon and shura be ok?

P.S. is shura a spark buffer?

6. Mimijimmy

Mimijimmy Gleaming God

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    op burny or shitty zeru
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    you would lose your crit buffer and yes shura is a spark buffer

also very nice guide i am currently learning how to perfect spark and all these data/chart on reddit are killing me feel better when reading a simple version of it and it also help understand the basic much better than just start off with all chart on reddit

7. Kyrian

Kyrian Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya/Ark/Azurai
    Level:
    560+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE
    This is the reason why I wrote it. (y) I tried searching for perfect sparking guides on reddit but the ones I found were beyond my understanding. I wanted to write something simple and easy to understand, which someone relatively new can use.

You have no idea how much flack I got for this on reddit from the commenters for NOT explaining the mechanics and details. o_O It makes me appreciate people like @Varthftw who can give constructive criticism without being condescending. He has good advice on how to perfect spark without dupes.

Mimijimmy likes this.
  8. Majin.cy

Majin.cy Titan

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Krantz
    Level:
    I am such a noob. So depressing. Could please help me build an optimal team for FH? Here are my units:

Fire:
    Azurai 2(A) & (B)
    Avant (B)
    Shura 2(B)
    Malef (L) & (O)
    Rain (O)
    Rengaku (G) & (O)

Water
    Azami (O)
    Selena (A)
    Vern (L) & (G)
    Stein (L)
    Melord (A) & (G)

Earth
    Zeruiah (A) & (L)
    Lance (G)
    Zelnite (G)
    Felice (G) (L) (B)
    Hisui (L) (O)
    Daze (G) (A)

Thunder
    Eze (L)
    Fizz (G)
    Riza (A) (L)
    Silas (B)
    Rayla (G)
    Viktor (G)
    Licht (A)

Light
    Krantz (O) & (A)
    Ark (L)
    Izuna (L) & (A)
    Zekt (B) & (L)
    Lara (A)
    Lauda (A) & 2(G)
    Gabriela (L)
    Sirius (B) & 2(G)

Dark
    Mifune 2(A) (L) (B)
    Elza (L) (G)
    Alice (B)
    Kalon (G)
    Gregor (G)
    Haido (L)

Oh yeah I also have allanon, nyami, layla, charla. Thank you for your response

9. WesLAD

WesLAD Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zeis/Ceulfan/Cleria/Regil
    Level:
    460+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    You can make Varth's squad with the unit roster that you have.

Avant (L) + Azurai + Allanon + Elza + Lauda + Avant (F)

Alternatives:

Avant (L) + Azurai + Zeruiah + Shura + Lauda+ Avant (F)
    Avant (L) + Azurai + Allanon + Elza + Rize + Avant (F)
    Avant (L) + Azurai + Allanon + Eze + Felice + Avant (F)

I'm not too sure about this setup, but you could try it out.
    Avant (L) + Rize/Lauda + Rize/Lauda + Allanon + Elza + Azurai (F)

10. Hartemis

Hartemis Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xmas,avant,haile
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    would this fh squad still be useful in March 2017?
    can you give details of spheres for each unit also??

11. Kyrian

Kyrian Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya/Ark/Azurai
    Level:
    560+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, FFBE
    It will always be useful. My teams are not the absolute best, if you want the 'best,' you should ask other forumers who have more in depth knowledge of sparking. I am pretty much self-taught since no one really explained to me how sparking works, and I didn't like the guides on reddit.

I changed my spheres a long time ago, so I'm not really sure what I put on them. You want spheres that offer crit rate, crit damage, BB atk, spark damage and attack. Stuff like Armor of Seals and Twilight Stone are always solid options, but you will need a crit buffer in squad. Alternatively, you can give everyone crit rate/crit damage spheres and not bother to include a crit buffer.

12. Hartemis

Hartemis Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xmas,avant,haile
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    thanks for the knowledge!! i remember using a similar squad before I left this game
    I guess farming spheres would be the hard part...

if you had most units before melord.. you would be alright right? I heard regil and illm was two units I should have to should have for the current meta

13. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    PM me
    Leader:
    Zeis, Regil, Rain, Ceulfan
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Competitive Gears of War 4 (Xbox)
    The guide is a little outdated and the positioning changed with the intoduction of "No BB cut in" option in the menu.
    Also the nukers are now much much better (even if the guide actually mentionned Silvie/Lasswell).
    Check this out, credits to some reddit dude you compiled the info a while ago.
    There's nothing new but it's nice to know the new positioning to spark duplicates or triplets:
    https://www.reddit.com/r/bravefront...ough_guide_to_perfect_sparking_2_nci_edition/

About the meta in general, Regil is the most used leader currently with Rain because he has defense (mitigation), offense and BC management in his LS and has 2 of the main offensive buffs on his SBB, access to status ailment null and an amazing UBB.
    Rain sadly is limited edition and you cant obtain him for now.

Ilm is a great unit but mostly used for collosseum.
    Outside of colo you would generally want to use a Rain friend leader for the LS and the "all in one" defensive package on SBB, so Ilm loses a lot of value.

14. Hartemis

Hartemis Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xmas,avant,haile
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    would your rwcommended squad change a lot of if I had long??

15. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    PM me
    Leader:
    Zeis, Regil, Rain, Ceulfan
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Competitive Gears of War 4 (Xbox)
    The principle is stillthe same, perfct sparking dupes.
    One Long alone isnt going to do much, but Long dupes is better than any other nuker dupes, providing you have the team for it which requires at least 1 Durumn