EU Guide - Forbidden Vortex (50 Energy - Dungeon)

Discussion in 'European Server' started by Yoshida Haru, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Yoshida Haru

Yoshida Haru

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant
    Level:
    336+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy 14, Osu, Brave Frontier
    Hi guys,
    just want to share a way to beat Enki's 50 energy dungeon.
    After 5 runs in total, I figured out, how to actually OTK Enki.
    I tried to OTK him with some units that has some nice dmg and dmg modifier buffs.

Screenshots
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Items
    If you have Tilith, it's more easier to do it so. Unfortunately, I don't have her evolving crystal.
    All you need to do is to grab 5 Fujins. If you like to use UBB, you can take a Hero Stone with you too.
    By using Tilith, you only have to get 1 Fujin.
    You can actually grab more dmg buff items if you feel like you can't do it.

Unit Description
    In the first spoiler, as you can see, there's a screenshot of my team.
    My thought was to get units that provides a lot of buff which modifies the dmg output.

Heinrich boosts your Def about 140% and converts 60% of your Def into Atk.
    Aries gives a Def igno buff (even if it doesn't affect so much, it's still good to have), a 90% spark dmg buff and 25% to inflict spark weakness.
    The new released OE of Arthur is really op. He has the highest BB Atk buff if you put the SP correctly, which gives 420% BB Atk and he has a nice flat Atk Buff of 130%. On top of that, he buffs the Crit Chance of every unit by 60% and there is a probability of 20% to reactivate BB/SBB/UBB. Also he can provide 6 Elemental Attack to all units, if you selected it in his SP builds. The insane dmg that he provides, is huge because he has a Self Spark on his SBB, which makes it easier to get Cross Spark if you get 2 of them into your team.
    Avant is only there to deal dmg. Make sure to boost his Critical Dmg in his SP Build. The 60% Crit Chance Buff that Arthur provides us, Avant eventually will crit a lot.

Please read both Team sections, since I mentioned important things in the first section which is not included in the second team section!

My Team (without Tilith)
    The Leader of the team should provide a LS that buffs dmg overall. Avant is the Leader of my team, since his LS is the best one that I have.
    Since I can only use a maximum of 5 Fujin potions, there's one unit left who'll use normal attacks to slap Enki in the face.
    In this case, you can have 2 Arthurs in your 5-man team if you want to.
    As for the Friend-Unit, I recommend using someone who provides a LS that buffs dmg overall too.

In my run, I used a Arthur Friend-Unit. Because his LS gives a nice dmg boost and he is a self sparker too. That makes it easy for me to Cross Spark Enki. The Cross Spark also provides all of my "light type unit" a nice dmg buff. (Cross Spark actually provides all units of the same Element, like the unit who did the Cross Spark a buff overall. In my case, it'll be Light Type units.)

Team with Tilith 7*
    This is an important section for those who'll use Tilith.
    Her 7* Form fills 50 BC of every unit in the team by using her SBB. BUT use it wisely! You have to know how much BC every unit needs to fill their BB gauge to use their SBB.

The Leader in this team is the same as above mentioned. Get a Leader who provides overall dmg buff on his LS. The same goes for the Friend Unit.
    I'd recommend using Arthur in both teams. The reason to take him with you is just because he has the best BB Atk Buff of every unit (even Global).

Spheres
    All of my unit has Spheres equipped on, which boosts dmg overall. It's important to boost the ATK of every unit.
    I'd also recommend using those Spheres which buffs the dmg but the Sphere itself isn't a Statboost sphere.

My Aries has the Soul Blade and Excalibur. I gave him the Soul Blade which boosts Atk & Def flat about 100% for 4 turns.
    You may ask, why Def? Why not other Spheres? The thing is, I have Heinrich in the team which boosts the Def of every unit about 140%. Afterwards he converts 60% of the Def into Atk.

As for Arthur, I gave him both Sphere's that he's needing: The Grail and Caliburn.

But the important thing is: Equip your units with Sphere that works well together in the team. Use Spheres that modifies the dmg in varying ways such as Crit, Spark, BB Atk, etc. This will transform your team into a 3rd WW 5/6 man army.

The Battle
    Dear parents, grand-parents, uncles, aunts, sisters, brothers, friends and even the domestic animal.
    Finally, we're here, to see how to do this dungeon without giving a [insert a lovely word] to the rules which was given to us by Enki.

The definition of "OTK" is to show the developer, what mistakes they've made by capping the HP bar of those bosses thoughtless and drill our dmg into their bodies until we create craters out of flesh. Bathing in the blood of our slaughtered enemies is the reward that all of us was seeking for. But, it's not done without any work. So let's get to know the recipe to do it so.

Firstly we have to fill the BB gauge of the team. If you don't have Tilith in your team, use 5 Fujin potions to fill up the 5 dmg dealer in your team. By using Tilith you just have to use 1 Fujin potion at Tilith to fill up the BB gauge of her teammates.
    The next step is to unleash the true potential of your OTK Team which will burst your enemies to the ground.

In my case, I used Heinrich first for the 140% Def buff and 60% Def to Atk convert buff.
    After that, I used my friend's Arthur who'll give us: all elemental attack, 130% flat Atk buff, 430% BB Atk buff, 60% Crit Chance buff and 20% probability to reactivate BB/SBB/UBB.
    The third who'll smash our enemies will be Avant with his SBB, which will make our enemies weak to Spark dmg. His other buffs won't be in use, since we have better ones activated. He's just for the pure dmg in our team.
    The next who'll nuke like there's no morning is our dear friend Aries. His SBB is a Single Attack, that provides a 90% Spark dmg buff and Def ignore buff for all of our units, which itself can crit with a probability of 25% (+60% with Arthurs Crit Chance Buff).
    Our fifth attack but not the least will be executed by our Arthur, the King of Knights. All the buffs that's provided by the other teammates gives our Arthur the power to unleash the well-known Noble Phantasm: Excalibur (click me). Strengthen by everyone, Arthur will then release the hidden power of Cross Spark and increase his power of destruction.
    Then our 6th teammember goes in to set the final attack. With both claws on her hand, Cancer will double slap (normal attack) our Enemies in the face and shows them the Fate of those, who was infected by Cancer.
    At the end of the war, the ground will tremble and our enemies vaporized. We'll come forth as the number one Summoner who has claimed the whole world as a reward for our hard work.

Thank you for reading. Honestly, I put 4h of work into this guide without any breaks. Hopefully I could help those, who has troubles with the dungeon.

-Haru

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
    Hite and GsR like this.
  2. GsR

GsR Twilight

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sirius, Arthur, Amadeus
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Skyrim(with a ton of mods), Dark Souls 3
    I was going to ask about ways to complete the dungeon so this is pretty nice. Also it's well written, I like it.

3. llamabunbun

llamabunbun Apollo

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    magena/sirius/tilith/ninmah/avant/amadeus/santa
    Level:
    320+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    monster hunter, smash bros, king arthurs gold,
    i just want to add here that depending on whatever enki feels like he either has less or more hp which you can easily tell by using the first turn to normal attack and filling some gauges, for the people using tilith this is a thing you should always do as otherwise her sbb might not even fully fill all your units.

4. Didididi

Didididi

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Vargas
    Thanks. But what about the rules?

5. llamabunbun

llamabunbun Apollo

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    320+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    well this strategy he posted is for just nuking because screw the rules D<

if you want to do it the normal way however...
    rule 1: don't use more than 2 bb/sbb's each turn
    rule 2: don't have more than 4 bb gauges full
    rule 3: something about having to do 10% damage each turn, people are still working on that one.

6. Hite

Hite

Server:
    European
    Leader:
    Evil blades Logan
    Level:
    Nice OTK guide, thanks for taking the time to write it, very nice to read

Hite - 78542078

7. Yoshida Haru

Yoshida Haru

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant
    Level:
    336+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Well, in the section for the teams who use Tilith, I already mentioned that her SBB fills 50 BC. And I said that those who use her should pay attention to their other units, since there are units who needs more than 50 BC to fill up their BB Gauge to unleash SBB.

Each turn, you have to take down his HP bar for a certain amount. To be precise, you can decimate his HP bar for a maximum of 10% in the first turn (limiter). Afterwards the limit will be added by 10% each turn. The important thing is, you have to take down his HP bar between the limiter subtracted by 10%.
    That means you have to take him down atleast in 10 turns or your team will be wiped.

Turn 1: 100% - 90%
    Turn 2: 90% - 80%
    Turn 3: 80% - 70%
    Turn 4: 70% - 60%
    Turn 5: 60% - 50%
    Turn 6: 50% - 40%
    Turn 7: 40% - 30%
    Turn 8: 30% - 20%
    Turn 9: 20% - 10%
    Turn 10: 10% - 0%

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 29, 2016
  8. llamabunbun

llamabunbun Apollo

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    320+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    yeah you mentioned that but you didn't write anything about the first turn being safe which people could use to prep the bb gauges a bit :c, this is way easier too than having to learn how much bc erry unit needs.

9. Yoshida Haru

Yoshida Haru

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant
    Level:
    336+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Well, my intention was to show you and teach you, that it's easy and possible to take him down in the very first turn without any struggles.
    A full nuke team is considered to have a lot of dmg modifiers. In my team I also have SBBs that will also deal dmg relative to the percentage of the HP. That means, the higher the HP bar my unit has, the more dmg he will deal. That's why you shouldn't prep your BB gauge for your 2nd turn since it'll be over after the first turn. If I went over to my 2nd turn, Enki will deal dmg to my units and eventually my units has less HP which results is a lower dps output.
    As you can see, you can only take a maximum of 5 Fujin potions with you. That said, you can use 5 BB/SBBs (1 UBB and 4 BB/SBBs if you take Hero Stone with you, but tbh you don't need it) to take him down. It's really that simple and do-able with only 5 SBBs.

Enki is a free unit, and it's really hard to get it since his 7* Form requires a total of 36 of his 5* Form, which you have to evolve to 6* Form in order to finish his 7* Form.
    This guide is to make it easier for you to finish the dungeon quickly, since it'll only appear in a short period.

Thank you
    -Haru

10. llamabunbun

llamabunbun Apollo

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    320+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    next time it'd be nice to include all the alternatives to begin with since not erry player has exactly the same units n shiet.
    for those using tilith and actually require that 2nd turn, there isn't any problem as tilith will also fully heal your team.

11. Twenty-Fifth Baam

Twenty-Fifth Baam Warlord

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta units
    Level:
    3XX
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Not worth it
    Don't know why people is doing it tbh

12. Akumu

Akumu Eurynomos

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    IS-2m(fated), Zelnite
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF EU, Panzer Waltz, Path of Exile
    In preparation for DE, and generally just in case. Also, because in f2p way it takes a lot of time.
    And as for me, i miss almost every FV because of IRL :<