Haido quest lvl 3 is becoming annoying.... need toy badge

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by SlitherSlither, Dec 31, 2016.

1. SlitherSlither

SlitherSlither Saint

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Rosetta, melord, avant, balerd, selena
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, Puzzle & Dragons
    Okay, well.. I keep trying to kill the haido quest... but he keeps doing this thing that turns his life meter purple... literary... Ive just got to 8% the lowest I managed to get him at and for some reason he's regaining health and still in that flipping purple bar. :l I tried quite a few combinations... but I am not even sure what to do with him... I got really mad and I uhh sorta spent two gems on this quest... -___- I never spend gems on quests(I mean I have once or twice before but I knew better) but this prick is annoying and Im trying to get the badge thing but the other lower level haido quests dont seem to drop the materials for it.. :l

Like what the hell gumi? What's up with this? He literary seems invincible... :l and he keeps calling his stupid friends which are worse, so his team is grossly OP....

Im currently running Krantz, Azurai, Selena, Zelnite, Kafka(I can't afford that much higher for squad) and another azurai from a friend(I sadly have a lot of friends with poorly built units... I.e. some don't even have UBB... or appropriate badges for some... etc.. I have only one good friend lead that I met through here, and the rest I just keep them for the gift thing- I know mine aren't the best either but at least have it maxed out before you put it as your friend lead, and have 3 different ones... not just the same one...) and that's what got me that far..

2. SlitherSlither

SlitherSlither Saint

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, Puzzle & Dragons
    P.s. their attacks randomly reducing my bb gauge is obnoxious as hell. :l

3. Lux-Erebus Games

Lux-Erebus Games

Leader:
    Ebil Genius Vikki
    Take out both Azurais and use something that isn't a fire unit. The barrier (among other things) is a response to the repeated Fire-elemental damage. That also includes from units that add it.
    If it continues, Haido will eventually pull off an AOE nuke that does a LOT of damage.
    EDIT: Oh, and another note... Haido buff-wipes rather frequently. Pay attention to what effects you have up.

4. SlitherSlither

SlitherSlither Saint

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, Puzzle & Dragons
    what do i put there then?

5. Lux-Erebus Games

Lux-Erebus Games

Leader:
    Ebil Genius Vikki
    Well, your setup's pretty good already with Selena, Zelnite (that UBB of his will come in handy for farming the Toy Badges), Krantz, and Kafka. Although to give any suggestions I'll have to know what else you have.
    Like I said, though, do not use Fire. It's really kind of counter-intuitive since Haido isn't even weak to it, but using it will make your day DRAMATICALLY harder than it should be.

6. Jr77

Jr77 Dark Destroyer

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Juno-seto
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Melty Blood
    I feel your pain. Tbh I got sick and tired of it and just said fuck it and used UBB every run. While I did waste fujins, I was able to kill him in 2-3 turns and avoid his angel idol activation as long as I didn't leave him at 2% hp or less. Kill him within 3 turns and his purple bar won't activate

Scored too high for you to catch up

7. Lux-Erebus Games

Lux-Erebus Games

Leader:
    Ebil Genius Vikki
    It took me a little bit to figure out that Fire damage was the trigger for Haido's bigger moves (I had used a double-Avant party on my first attempt, and wound up winning despite the barriers but he destroyed me on every one after that until I figured out what was making him do that).
    Eventually, though, I figured it out and went with this:
    Zelnite Lead
    Lauda
    Stein
    Holia
    Melord
    Alternated between Ark/Zenia friends. If you pick the former, make sure they don't have all elements on SP or you'll set off Haido's barriers and nukes again as added Fire element does count toward it. You don't need this beefy a party to be honest (or much of any of these units so long as you can A. take a decent hit, and B. keep your gauges up for the most part), but I won really easily with this setup with 2 to 4 turn wins depending on who the friend was.
    I really don't blame the frustration; the punishments Haido's armed with are extremely gimmicky compared to most events.

8. SlitherSlither

SlitherSlither Saint

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, Puzzle & Dragons
    even with UBB it takes me time to 1-H-K-O him. but yeah I managed to beat him and so far I have 5 toy badges...

9. SlitherSlither

SlitherSlither Saint

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, Puzzle & Dragons
    This is from another thread I posted before:

"ello, so I figured I'd post about all the stuff I currently have and the new units I have... I have some that I still haven't built an SP for, and some that I haven't maxed out yet.

I still have rosetta maxed out but I haven't been using her since I got more omnis now... I'll add everything I have here in a list and include their form and type:
    Current Omni possible(or already omni):
    1)Krants (omni, lord)
    2)Avant(omni, anima)
    3)Selena(omni, anima)
    4)Melord(omni, breaker)
    5)Zelnite (omni, breaker)
    6)Rize(omni, guardian)
    7)Azurai(omni, oracle)
    8)Serge(7*, lord) <- got yesterday at lvl 120
    9)Daze(Omni, Anima)
    10)Lara (omni, anima)
    11)Mifune(4*, breaker)
    12)Vargas(2*, anima)
    --
    Non omni able Units current:
    1)Toy soldier Haido (7*, lord)
    2)Griff (5*, oracle)
    3)Avani (5*, breaker)
    4)Charlotte(7*, lord)
    5)Kyo Kusanagi(7*, lord)
    6)Hermit Talos(2* lol)
    7)Lumaris (5*, lord)
    8)Grahdens(5*, lord)
    9)Laevatinn(4, lord)
    10)Zeal(5*, breaker)
    11)Dagda(6*, lord)
    12)Diragaze(6*, breaker)
    13)Krishnax2(6*, anima, lord)
    14)Merkabahx2(6*, anima, breaker)
    15)Gilnea(5*, oracle)
    16)Rinonx2(5*, guardian, anima)
    17)Leona(5*, anima)
    18)Kagura(5*, guardian)
    19)Savia(5*, lord)
    20)Sera
    21)Klaus(6*, oracle)
    22)Sareas(5*, anima)
    23)Lin
    24)Karl
    25)Noah
    26)Colt
    27)Lucifer(6*, guardian)
    28)Limera(5*, lord)
    29)Elise
    30)Regrard(5*, anima)
    31)Owen
    32)Alpha(5*, lord)
    33)Farlon(4*, anima)
    34)Zegar(2*, lord)
    35)Laberd(7*, anima)
    36)Kafka(5*, lord)
    37)Maxwell
    38)Rosetta(7*, breaker)
    39)Aurelia(5*, anima)
    40)Zedus(5*, anima)"

Some of these have been maxed and all, but some aren't. Like daze isn't maxed out in sp , lara is still at bb(no sbb, ubb)and quite a few others.

Rosetta is maxed out and that's the current lead I have.

My current team for it is Rosetta lead, rize, atri(but his max form- yet only has brave burst active), selena, and krantz... I was thinking of putting up the thief like you said, as he would increase the drop rate.. but wouldn't he have to be lead? Which means rosetta would be useless here.

10. Lux-Erebus Games

Lux-Erebus Games

Leader:
    Ebil Genius Vikki
    Hmm... I would suggest setting Zelnite as your lead (and it's not just his LS; his UBB and SBB increase the drop rates too. I got the Toy Badge on almost every run with him). As for Azurai's empty slot, Lara isn't necessary since you have Selena, and Daze... I don't see her being all that useful for this. Granted she does a ton of damage but still. I would suggest Melord since he does a lot of buffing himself. His BB in particular will come in handy with the big defense conversion. The friend is up to you; I used Zenia and Ark (again, make sure said Ark doesn't have all elements on attack for an SP).
    And make sure your Krantz has status immunity (he likely does, but still). You are definitely going to need it.

11. WesLAD

WesLAD Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Shion/Zeis/Ceulfan/Lukroar
    Level:
    600+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Fire Emblem Heroes
    I personally auto-ed it using:

Azurai (L) + Sonia + Adriesta + Elimo + Quaid + Zelnite/Zeruiah (F)

Sonia and Adriesta cover DEF > ATK and ATK > DEF, Spark, BC on spark, 180% ATK and DEF boost (considering SP'ed).
    Elimo covers HoT, Burst Heal, Ailment negation and clearing and REC boost (DEF buff clashes).
    Quaid covers Elements, BB fill when attacked, and overall BB gauge boost. (Basically BB management).

Hope this helps!

12. et477

et477 Crusader

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Selena(My friends need it lols), Gabriella
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone
    I just yoloed with ark lead and azurai friend......

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

13. Henshen

Henshen Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    (forever changing; Regil/Rain/Shion)
    Level:
    500+ (SM:160)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Summoner Mode
    In case the vortex is still up, try slotting in Rize to 1tk the barrier so you can continue doing damage.

Worked every time with my slapped-together pleb squad of Alice (lead), Elza, Krantz, Sirius, Rize, Zeruiah (friend) yes, I forgot ailment null but still consistently beat him

14. Lux-Erebus Games

Lux-Erebus Games

Leader:
    Ebil Genius Vikki
    Well, yeah, that's a pretty solid squad. Plus Krantz has ailment removal and there's a distinct lack of fire in that setup so in your case the barrier and massive nukes shouldn't even show up unless you UBB Krantz.

15. Henshen

Henshen Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    (forever changing; Regil/Rain/Shion)
    Level:
    500+ (SM:160)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Summoner Mode
    Actually, thanks to that Zeruiah friend giving out omni-element retyping, I do see the barrier often enough, along with other things if that rule of "counter with x if y element is used" is also in place for other elements.

16. Lux-Erebus Games

Lux-Erebus Games

Leader:
    Ebil Genius Vikki
    Oh. Okay, I wasn't aware of that XD I usually don't bother with Limited units neither I nor my friends have (the only limited summon I have is Lid and I got her in one pull; I have next to no clue what most of the others even do).

17. rain.wijaya

rain.wijaya Aion

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil/Avant
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF
    I auto-ed it after several trial and error of what team i should use.

My team:
    sirius(lead)
    alice
    krantz
    fina
    azurai
    avant(friend)

18. SlitherSlither

SlitherSlither Saint

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, Puzzle & Dragons
    My team has now been krantz, rize, selena, zelnite(lead), and I forget but some random element 6-7 star unit... and I still see barriers....

19. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Regil, Shion
    This has no spark damage buff unless friend provides it, but friend is likely to be a second Zelnite or Zeruiah if you're after higher drop rates. Your BB gauge gen is also subpar because there's no BC/spark, though you do have BC drop rate and BB fill/turn.

I mean, you've... taken out Daze, you've taken out Rosetta, that's a net decrease in your ability to do enough damage to punch the fuck out of the L3 bosses. At the very least consider dropping Selena out of there and bringing Rosetta or something (since you have no spark dmg/BC spark Omni) and Selena doesn't really do much in your build (since Krantz has cleanse, Rize can have HoT, and Zelnite does BC/HC, Selena's fairly redundant). Including crit and/or more nukes would be nice but your budget and space seems limited.

Bear in mind that, really, you don't want to compromise damage too much - lots of people are clearing this, or rather have cleared this, just by hitting hard.

20. SlitherSlither

SlitherSlither Saint

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    BF, Puzzle & Dragons
    Hm I see, I was doing quite better with rosetta anyways.