Help build team for Flash of Lightning, Flame of Darkness, and Sea of Trees

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brave G Frontier, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Brave G Frontier

Brave G Frontier Lantern

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant / Rain
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Dear team,

Need help to get 100 floor or minimum get the last reward each FG, here my unit

Avant, Alessa, Ciara, Azurai, Rain, Feng, Vargas, Kulyuk, Rengaku, Shura 2X, Malef, Blaze 2X, Arus, Griff, Rugahr, Sol, Adriesta, Natalame, Michele,
    Vern, Melord, Laswell, Selena, Elimo, Tazer, Azami, Stein, Holia, Mariela, Charlotte, Ilm 2X, Savia, Asto, Camilla, Gazolina, Sae,
    Zelnite, Hisui, Rozalia, Zeruiah, Lance, Quaid, Felice, Fei&Fang, Mordlim, Daros,
    Silvie, Hallelujah, Lid, Eze, Shera, Kanon, Rize 2X, Fizz, Viktor, Eleanor, Cleria, Beiorg, Ky, Long,
    Ark, Krantz, Lara, Lauda 2X, Gaston, Fina, Gabriela, Atro, Zellha, Sirius, Zekt, Agress, Arthur, Enile, Janice, Diastima, Elphelt, Carrol, Solos, Lilith, Kira, Regil,
    Mifune 4X, Elza, Kalon, Gregor, Magress, Haido, Zenia, Galtier, Shida, Feeva, Zekuu, Shion,

So far i only reach 4-5 million

thanks

2. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    Stage 100 of See of Trees and Flash of Lightning will be very hard.
    For now only infinite UBB teams (that you cant build) can reliably get 100+ for those 2 and "regular" teams need to be the very best and have good RNG.
    Flame of Darkness is a joke, it's autoable easily to 120+.

Rain (L) Shion Feeva Haido Blaze Feng (F)
    BB Shion against Dark/Light ennemies and against Sonia+Fizz on stage 80+ to be safe. Pick spark damage null or reduction everytime you can.

Rozalia (L) Zeruiah Mordlim Sae Savia Arsom (F)
    Rozalia will die all the time, nothing you can do about it because she cant get miti from Arsom LS (based on sparks).
    She's still the best lead for this. Let Sae SBB slowly revive her.

Eleanor (L) Long Fina Carrol Fizz Long (F)
    Infinite UBB team, pretty hard to pull off and needs to be done manually. You want Eleanor UBB active all the time, Long dupes are there to nuke. Play around thresholds or you die.

3. Brave G Frontier

Brave G Frontier Lantern

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avant / Rain
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    thanks for suggention, but for friend unit since non of them use them, can you suggesting unit from my own?
    For Flame of Darkness no problem since i have Feng but the rest need alternative

4. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    AFAIK Sea of Tree 100+ is impossible without Arsom lead or a specific infinite UBB team that you cant build (4 turns UBB Zeruiah + OD fillers + Mordlim).
    You can try Mariela but I really doubt it's going to 100.

For Flash of Lightning you can try Lilith and your own Long as second lead but this team is based on being able to kill quickly, because Eleanor UBB is only 2 turn so you wont be able to infinite with it. You have to kill in 4 turns if I count properly, which is what the Longs are for. Without 2 of them perfect sparking it might be an issue, idk.