JP Help with special mission

Discussion in 'Japanese Server' started by Oz., Aug 18, 2015.

1. Oz.

Oz. Celestial

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zedus
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    So i picked up this special mission which i have to "Accumulate 10,000 Battle Crystals in one (1) quest", but failed to get that 10,000 BC within one quest.

So far i tried doing quest mode with Feeva lead, Ruby, Douglas, Lario, Shera and random friends with high hit counts.
    Those are my units with highest hit count on SBB and yet still not enough BC to compete that mission.

Any helps would be appreciated, i need those 10 hp imps from reward badly :(

2. AbsentNight

AbsentNight Demon

Server:
    Japanese
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ._.
    Level:
    Maybe try using a Karisu friend and gather all the high DC or +1 hit count units you can and concentrate on a single target.

3. ksham

ksham

Leader:
    Maybe try a team of 5 Douglas or Lario + 1 Elimo on a later map with a lot of stages and with good defensive spheres. Lario leader (70% Spark BC+). Try to play it in a FH-style. Don't 1TK enemies. Fujin + Flute to start required. Can take a long time to get through the stages though.

4. Oz.

Oz. Celestial

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zedus
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    I don't have Karisu or any friends with it, but it works with a team of +1 hit count units and focusing on single target method.
    Finally i can max imp my new units with the remaining HP imps, yay!

*Btw, that FH style won't work because the regular mobs will die if u spam that much SBB with 30-40 hits per unit :lol:

5. spie_dee

spie_dee Crusader

Server:
    Japanese
    Leader:
    Elza, Maxwell
    Level:
    220+
    Hunter Rank:
    i got this one a couple of times, pretty grueling but you can finish it within 1 quest. do lucius stage in bariura with lario/feeva or double lario (pretty hard to find lario friend so i normally go with feeva) with high hit count units (i used lario/feeva, kikuri, melchio, ark and shera) and target attack the enemy one by one with normal attack. make sure the targeted enemy dies in 2 turns instead of 1 (hit until left a little bit of life then block the rest, kill that enemy on the next turn). you can use this to see which unit is good for BC drop check on normal attack (notice lario has good drop check on his SBB but not his normal attack):
    http://touchandswipe.github.io/bravefrontier/comparemaxbc.html
    during lucius stage you can play normally, you should be able to accumulate the BC by then. don't forget to bring status cleanser and mitigator in your team btw if not mare may paralyze them to death (almost happened to me =_=), easy breezy no worries~ :)

6. Sirius-Zero

Sirius-Zero Khaos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Mad Heretic Gazia
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I beat this with a kinda basic squad.
    Zelnite-Lead/Friend
    Felice Omni X2
    Golzo-Omni
    Miku Omni
    I used Bariura/Facing the sealed god quest to get it done.