Hey could use some help with what units to keep.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Godscylla, Aug 4, 2018.

1. Godscylla

Godscylla Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    All might
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, Smite, Payday 2
    I recently started playing when I heard about the MHA collaboration and since then have been pretty hooked, I often find myself not being able to auto repeat quests more than a handful of times due to my unit cap and I was wondering which of my 5* and ups I should trash. As a new player it's hard for me to tell which of them are actually worth their spaces. Any of these following units good or worth keeping?

Here is a list of the units:
    Ochaco 7* (staying no matter what)
    Izuku 7* (also staying no matter what)
    Ryujin mifune 5*
    Parch misfit malef 7*
    Divine Phoenix 7*
    Calamity demon amu yunos 7*
    Heavenly ties wintia 7*
    Green fang daze 7* or 6*
    Verdant emperor daros 7*
    Lambent flicker cleria 7*
    Noble guardian segred 7*
    Cursed anchor dark rezo 7*
    Ruinous pair ragina 7*
    Pharmakeia nimune 7*
    Matriarch Gabriela 7*
    Eggsecutioner Carol 6*
    Gemini II & mina 5*

2. linvala

linvala Apollo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xenon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    GR 13
    One of the things I would recommend especially if you are a F2P player is to keep all your units that are not quest units meaning anything summoned from a gate that is not the honor summon gate (however there are some nice units from that too). As a new player you are open to a vast area of gems to help increase your unit capacity I highly recommend increasing this rather than selling a unit. One of things gumi keeps doing every month is giving old units Omni evolutions and bad omnis revamps none of which are guerntees for all units but it happens. Take haile for example this month, she was stuck at 7* for at least 2 years now she’s a pretty good unit. Same can happen for other units.

As some extra advice I would focus on leveling wintia ASAP! She’s an extremely nice mitigator and will Cary you through most content including grand Gaia which is loaded with gems somewhere around 50 gems just from that. keep in mind her UBB makes it so you basically take 1 damage for 3 turns not always the case but all the old content won’t know how to remove that. feel free to add me if you’d like most of my units will be a nice help for you.

Godscylla likes this.
  3. Godscylla

Godscylla Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    All might
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Ahh I guess that makes sense, as it sits now I can afford to omni two units but I'm not sure if its worth doing this early. I also am unsure of who to do it on, obviously the ones I want to omni are deku and uraraka but if someone like wintia could earn me some easier gems and would be a better use of my omni I'm also up for that. Do you recommend Wintia be in the leader spot of my team or is her mitigation just as effective as a normal unit in the squad? I appreciate the lengthy response it really did help out a lot, feel free to leave your friend code thingy and I'll definitely add you I could use some powerful allies. The friend request will be coming from Scylla.

Thanks again for the advice, saved me from trashing units that I should have kept all along!

4. linvala

linvala Apollo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xenon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    GR 13
    I would try to avoid making units leaders that don’t have any attack boost unless they have a bonus like ochaco for IUBB.

I’d recommend making izuku your lead. If you find you are taking to much damage then I’d probably recommend wintia. Just atm you don’t have any real strong leads but don’t fret you will get some soon enough.You are just going to loose a ton of damage from wintia.

My friend ID code is 5530933168

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  5. Godscylla

Godscylla Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    All might
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Alright awesome, even if I don't have any tough leads it's nice that the only obvious choice for now is izuku. Right now the issue I'm facing is that I want to earn all might but my team can't even crack the first quest without dying right when she hits about 10% so hopefully having your units support will make it a bit easier.

All of the advice is super appreciated!

6. linvala

linvala Apollo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xenon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    GR 13
    My roglizer should be enough to get you to all might. Idk if he will be able to solo him though. If you don’t have wintia Omni yet I swaped out my Ezra for my xenon so you have a nice metigator he should be able to solo all might not sure. Arumat packs a punch but he makes your team squishy.

Just a reminder if you use arumat to BB him first alway and then SBB. If OD is full B.B. him over drive him and then attack and you will get a 3rd extra action. Problem with him is I have no stat negation on him so you will have to bring your own if possible. *All might will stun him.*

Last edited: Aug 7, 2018