I cant beat All Might...

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by 4c3Z3r0, Aug 13, 2018.

1. 4c3Z3r0

4c3Z3r0 Virtuoso

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Glorious Hero Krantz
    Level:
    I cant even get past his shield, my current team is

Tsuyu lead
    Krantz
    Elza
    Melord
    Dolk (filler 6 star)
    What am I doing wrong?

2. Gusto

Gusto Thanatos

Leader:
    Mossy
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    The fight has 3 phases with different mechanics.

In phase 1, aka the shield phase, he will do normal attacks and every 3 turns he will attack your highest current HP unit with a special attack that will kill the unit, unless you guard that unit. Mitigation wont help against the attack, so always guard your highest HP unit.

After you brake his shield, he will enter phase 2 and he will infilct your units with status ailments, lock your leader skills for 1 turn and give himself an attack buff against units with status ailments. Having a unit that negates status ailments is recommended. He will also start doing AoE attacks and sometimes apply an DoT and one of his attacks can cause status ailments. At 70% treshold, he will decrase the amount of BC he drops and his AoE attack will also drain your BB gauge. He will do this for 2 turns and then he will go idle for 1 turn and his BC drop rate will go back to normal and his attacks won´t drain your BB gauge anymore. At 33% treshold he will idle for 1 turn and applies mitigation for all elements except light. He will also gain an angel idol effect.

After you get his HP to zero for the first time, he will resurrect himself to 30% HP. Then he goes idle for 2 turns, apply defence buff and mitigation buff for all elements and on the third turn, do a huge AoE attack with attack buffs and decreaases the amount of HC and BC he drops. You will have to guard to survive this attack. For the rest of the fight, he will just spam his AoE attack.

All that been said, I don´t think you can beat the fight with those units. I would reccomend that you find yourself a friend with OP unit that can carry you through the fight. Something like Tsovinar or Erza. Also, remove Dolk from your team. There is no reason to have 6 star or 7 star units in your team.

Eleiryn likes this.
  3. TheOddGoat

TheOddGoat Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Elaina (Omni), Ochaco/Tsovinar, Xenon/Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    GR14
    If you need an OP friend to carry you, feel free to DM me.

: All, Might