Inferior unit types?

Discussion in 'Phantom of the Kill' started by Kaladin, Jul 29, 2016.

1. Kaladin

Kaladin Skywalker

Leader:
    Azurai
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Is there any reason to keep the different lazuli summoned inferior versions of a character, the ones that do not go past 4 stars? Are there any specific max four stars units worth keeping?

2. Meatjunjun

Meatjunjun

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Lunaris
    I think the best benefit of keeping those units that can go to AT LEAST 4*, is if you want to get the 100% fusion chance.

3. Kaladin

Kaladin Skywalker

Leader:
    Azurai
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    What is that?

Sorry, I'm new.

4. Meatjunjun

Meatjunjun

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Lunaris
    It's when you want to fuse other units into one of your units to increase their stats. Usually it's when you want to fuse the SAME unit onto a unit to limit break them. Another time would be when you want to fuse dollies into your unit (which increases stats).

When you fuse, each unit you use gives a certain percentage. So it's a gamble. Let's say you fuse a couple units onto your main with a 60% chance of success, and it fails, then you only get half of the stats that you would've gotten. So even if you could possibly get +4 to strength, you only receive +2.

Using one 4* unit to fuse will give you a 100% chance of success. So a 4* + 4 dollies will maximize the stats that you put into the unit of your choosing.

5. Kaladin

Kaladin Skywalker

Leader:
    Azurai
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Ah, gotcha.

So not much use beyond stats increase then? I should just release them otherwise?

I just didnt want to let any units go that could be useful in the future.

6. Meatjunjun

Meatjunjun

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Lunaris
    If you have some gacha cards, you may want to look up how much stars they can go up to. Some current 4* cards will be able to get to 5* in the future. Albeit they'll also introduce 6* so these cards might not be as useful. But if you like collecting cards like me, it's good to keep.

7. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Lukroar, Shion
    This. A lot of the current 4* have 5* upgrades in JP which they will eventually receive on Global. If you've already accounted for that, and are talking about the 4* versions of characters that you know for sure have no future 5* upgrade...and are unlikely to get the bump because there's already a 5* version of that unit with some other artwork...

Probably the only reason to keep and raise them is a) if you're using them for fusion and skill ups on other units, or b) you're looking at mission challenges/achievements that require the party to be 4* and below for certain rewards. We have already seen some examples of this in the current game version. But it may not be worthwhile to hang on to 4*s simply for this purpose.