Just got back into the game after not playing for a few months, what's new?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Shadowlibra, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Shadowlibra

Shadowlibra Cherubium

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Calamity Steel Chrome
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    So, I've been away since about the time of the omnis getting released, and just got back into the game a few days ago. The first thing I noticed was the guild feature and the challenge arena being closed. I did a few pulls of the rahotep gate and got him on my 6th pull, but my units are pretty outdated and I'm not sure who's meta right now. I'm level 211, and my best units are chrome/zeruiah/avant.

2. Rachel TGD

Rachel TGD Star

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    My Dolphin!
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Welcome back!! I took a 2 year break and then just got back into it like 2 weeks ago :p I'm sure you'll be able to catch up super easily cause I didn't even have that big of a struggle

Spritz and Scrubbius Maximus like this.
  3. Scrubbius Maximus

Scrubbius Maximus Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ensa/Juno/Zeruiah leads
    Level:
    404 and increasing
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Start with Deer-goddess Zeruiah.

Then proceed on with that new unit you got off the gate. As well as with any other units with Omni-evolution potential such as Elimo/Krantz/Lava/Elza etc...
    Although given that its XP-event ongoing, i suggest that you hold off raising units for now and simply make-do with a ragtag squad for questing and obtaining stuff.

4. Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Azurai, Ark, Zeruiah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The Witch and the Hundred Knight, Brave Frontier
    Well if you were purged from friend lists start by getting your Zeru to Omni, grabbing her experience ls sp option and tossing her put as a lead. You'll be beating off friend requests with a stick. I have a Zeru up with XP Sp, but that's only because I got two of her the first time she came around (got her from the normal gate, threw a summon at the Frosty gate I earned for shits n giggles and got her in back to back summons. This was 30 or 40 some odd summons in. Fuck frosty gate yo) and can afford to just throw one away for XP grinding purposes. On my other one I took 20% HP/Def, add BB refill to BB, Add 10% LD mit to SBB, add 8% OD fill to SBB. There's an option to make her null ails (self) and another to bring her EWD dmg buff up to a +100% buff, but EWD boost only works on same type elements anyway and isn't really all that useful outside of FH.

Final Fantasy units are pretty much god tier, shame you can't get them until they rerelease. Rain and Laswell currently hailed as most mlg units to ever exist, alongside Zeru's batchmates Ensa-Taya and Juno-Seto. New Christmas spark dmg unit was LE and Nick's batchmate. Another unit with a bb and sbb you wish were combined into one for auto battle friendliness. Got a free mitigator from FFBE colab, and a free cleric with ubb fill from Christmas. Only Enoroth Omni so far is Azurai, father of Korzan and one of the "god squad" leaders. Only sbs omni so far is Zenia, and she's hit counts fer dayz. Halloween gave us omni Ciara, and the black night in her and Semira's lore named Galtier. Who it turns out is a dullahan. Anyway, he's one of the few units with revival ubb. Also has converts, Atk/Def, barrier, 10% OD fill, and a set chance to do 5% of an enemy's hp (100% on ubb). He was LE, so maybe you'll have another shot next holloween or if they decide he needs to be a Tristats unit and changes his kit around. Alice, Elza, Zelnite, and Ark all got Omni. Kira and Feeva should be getting it by the end of the month in JP. Kanon and Tazer omni's on the way, spoiler: Tazer is bad and should feel bad. 4 fallen gods confirmed getting omni; Alfa and Zel already got theirs. Speaking of, there's a new trial system that's hard as balls. Have to beat Tilith's 7* evo trial to get it. Which reminds me, Tillith got 6 and 7* in the same month. 6* is through quests, 7* is a trial you unlock after you beat the one for Owen and Grahdens 7*. Also Summoner mode. Literally starting from scratch, so much so that the Kaiser Slimes are OP in that mode. Whip is probably the best weapon available rn imo.

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017
    Nightvayne283 likes this.
  5. mturf

mturf Athena

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark (crit/ele), zeru, ???/avant. Thunder/axe.
    Level:
    700 +vat
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Air guitar.
    i firstly reply to say; u dont need to take zeru xp sp option.
    yes its a good chunk, yes its better than zelnite, and yes she is usable to some extent regardless.
    however the other options for sp make her significantly stronger to use overall if u only have one of her and arent desperate for that little bit more xp.
    i find it odd folk feel the need to propogate the choice of xp, surely its the only time sp choice becomes simple as fuck, u want it u take it an pretty much thats it.
    u still end up with a full list of op friends all with an xp lead on share.
    if u want free xp getting into a guild with a good xp buff is probably more important.

but anyways, now thats done lets try think of some relevant shit...

ark is op as a friend an everyone has him, but his sp choices result in different significant buffs.
    if ur using zeru ull probs be wanting to find one with crit and element null, an maybe lead buff, to be ur general friend lead in raid or similar shit.

level a few mifunes, breaker cos why not. glass cannon an normal hit beefcake. farming and arenaseum win. free.

starters could be relevant depending on ur units. serina doesnt die, maggy became a mitigator, eze viable lead, atro useful. free.

avant omni is still great in fh.

u can now set 3 units up fir friends.

if u have pamela 5* or 6* dont evolve her (5 is best), 3rd arc is summoner mode, and u need to crawl b4 u can walk, pammy is a fucking goddess.
    search for ele's "preparing fir summoner mode" post for more info and a few more strong units worth keeping low.

u could look up which of ur units have omnis and which u wanna use, or u could slap them here for us to see an cherry pick ur best.

thats my best, welcome back and have fun.

6. Shadowlibra

Shadowlibra Cherubium

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Calamity Steel Chrome
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    So, I've been grinding quests and GGC's to get gems for summons, so the units I have are: 8*'s magress, eze, ciara, johan, zeruiah. 7*'s that can omnis are: rize, atro, avant, daze, faelan, zenia, kalon, zelnite, holia, melord, garrel, lauda, kulyuk, zekt, felice, vern, rengaku, rahotep, sirius, elza, and mifune.

7. Cantdrownafish

Cantdrownafish Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    EXPERIENCE
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Wow it seems like pingu are leaving but a lot of people are returning to the game.