Karna Masta, the Jerk

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by Derik La Pointe, Dec 16, 2016.

?

Or do I just suck at the game. -.-

1. You suck.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. You suck.

2 vote(s)
    100.0%
  1. Derik La Pointe

Derik La Pointe Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sacred Emperor Sirius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Deemo, Cytus
    I don't know what it is, but for months I have been trying to kill Karna Masta in Mildran, and I always fail at around his Phase 1 20-40% area. I've used other peoples tactics, took in their team advices, and more, and it has not once helped me. It's getting quite depressing. The one team that did the most damage is this: Lead Doombringer Azurai, Leviathan Sage Elimo, Sacred Emperor Sirius, Eternal Radiance Rize, Obsidian Seraph Zenia... And of coarse the locked Ark friend...
    Before with Tridon, Zeruhiah, and other more defensive-buff based units never got close to the progress I made with this team.
    I'm sick of doing this mission, and so once and for all, how the f^!~ do you kill Karna!?! I shouldn't be having this much difficulty with a mere quest boss when I can take down RC6 raid bosses with ease! So what items do I need, what units... Spheres... Skills... This is so tedious.

2. Kismos

Kismos Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark, Sirius, Felice, Zelnite
    Level:
    230+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave frontier, FFBE
    What are your units? Out of the ones in your squad, only Sirius is top tier against KM, and Zeruiah if you have her light/dark elemental reduction sp

3. Derik La Pointe

Derik La Pointe Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sacred Emperor Sirius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Deemo, Cytus
    I'll list only the units that are stronger because I have a total of around 300 units, not including fodder.

8* = Avant, Vargas, Azurai, Melord, Rize, Sirius,

7* = Farlon, Griff, Lucia, Lava, Michele, Ruby, Bestie, Rineth, Ciara, Rengaku, Ultor, Adriesta, Elimo, Quartz, Savia, Haile, Tridon, Selena, Zeldeus, Signas, Zerafalgar, Medina, Iris, Vernil, Holia, Charlotte, Vertri, Quaid, Zeruiah, Avani, Lance, Loch, Deimos Thunderborn, Eze, Sargavel, Kira, Aurelia, Gazia, Atro, Alyut, Izuna, Garrel, Elza, Feeva, Reis, Hadaron, Zenia, Nyami, Magress,

4. RainyRai

RainyRai Seraphim

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Underworld Guardian Sparky
    Level:
    higher then a mountain that smokes weed
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The piano
    Okay first off, you are approaching this fight all wrong. Damage means jack fucking shit to Karna Masta, nuking him is a terrible idea because you can't do it and he will nuke you back. And Karna Masta is much harder then pretty much all raid class six bosses, those were made during the 7* era while Karna Masta came out at the end of 7*/start of omni era.

Second of all, don't worry about doing Karna Masta just yet. You have so many 7* units that can become omni units, so raise them up first. Grind levels too, 1/2 energy karma dungeon is up. Don't use your 7* capped units anymore unless you have to.

I beat Karna Masta with a non-meta team of Alice(lead), Zelnite, Elza, Holia, and Stein. There are plenty of other units that would work better(Zekt is a 100x better lead then Alice for Karna Masta) but as long as you play smart and defensive, you'll eventually beat him.

5. Derik La Pointe

Derik La Pointe Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Sacred Emperor Sirius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Deemo, Cytus
    Really..? Mkay. I'm so used to nuking. But I didn't know the scaling between RC6 and his difficulty, so that makes more sense as well. Thanks.

6. et477

et477 Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Silas, Gabriella and Zelnite.
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Clash royale, mkx storm raiders
    Not chiding, but next time mayb u cld have a look arnd at the 9000 other karna masta threads. Most of their squads don focus on nuking, so it shld pop up somewhere that nuking doesn't work.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Kismos likes this.
  7. f4tb34r

f4tb34r Archfiend

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Avani
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Seeing that you only have 6 Omnis, I would start evo the below units.
    Ciara, Rengaku, Adriesta, Selena, Holia, Charlotte, Quaid, Zeruiah, Lance, Eze, Atro, Alyut, Izuna, Garrel, Elza, Zenia, Magress,

Last edited: Dec 19, 2016