- L[3]

Discussion in 'Raid Battle' started by Level0ver aka Ji, Oct 6, 2014.

1. Level0ver aka Ji

Level0ver aka Ji Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Classified
    Leader:
    Seraphim Hunter Avani
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Naruto Storm 4 [Competitively] / Black Ops 3 (Ps4)
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Welcome to the L[3] Group page.
    What up nerds?
    Okay, so raid is coming out, and people want people to raid with. Obviously, we all want to raid with competent people and not have drama. Thus, we made this raid group of like minded individuals, to chill and hangout and have a resource of people who we consider competent for raiding. This also keeps raid clutter out of chat, which gets hella annoying/confusing fast. If you fit the following criteria, and want to join, let us know. May the odds be ever in your favor. --Priya

[​IMG]
    #1: NO DRAMA. (Priya is big on this.) Basically, no causing problems. No saying things that could worry other members. If there is a serious problem, and if you trust us as a group, or a single person within the guild with specific details retaining information as to what's going on within your personal life, feel free to speak to us. We're here to help you. Not make your life any worse.

#2: THERE IS NO LEADER. We, as a group are not only for Raid. We can help each other on the normal basis. Be it life, with homework, essays, spelling, and etc... This group is basically a group that plays Brave frontier. Nothing more. Nothing less.

#3: Referrals into the group must be approved by Priya, Azure, Kyo, Light and myself.

#4: We do not have to have each other on the in game friends list. Also, while we're under this. We do have Line and Skype. Neither are necessary if you have another means of us contacting you. (you do not have to have both. Nor do you have to join our calls when we have them. They are optional.) Contact with you is the main reason for the group. So we can help each other out with specific leaders tips on how to build squads and etc.. Do not read this as, " you have to get one or you can't join" Feel free to take your time to figure out what to do, there is no rush. But contact on either, is how we can help you the most.

#5: (this shouldn't have to be stated. But) NO DISCRIMINATION. This one is obvious. No comments that can be considered offensive against someone's race, sex, religion, or even their sexual orientation.

#6: Please no trolling during specific times and you know that people count on you. (Aka setting burny during raid or something.) FH doesn't really matter, but that's up to the personal opinion of those on your buddy list.

#7: (I'm big on this one.) YOU DO NOT HAVE TO BE A P2P PLAYER IN ORDER TO CONTRIBUTE INTO THE GUILD. As p2p players we understand the struggle of summons/gems, and other means of currency within this game. We are here to help each other so there "MIGHT" be possible group events in order to get gems. (anyone can set this event.)

#8: PERSONAL FRIENDS IN REAL LIFE ARE WELCOME! You have friends at school or work that play BF and you wanna bring them to the group, feel free! They'll have a higher chance of getting in if we like you.

#9: NO SET RAID GROUPS. We as a FULL group do not allow one set of people to raid with. We raid with each other and to help the people who couldn't get as far as others. If you reach top raid class, help the others out.

#10: PLEASE BE OPEN MINDED. Some of us actually put statistics into the game, as well as have great squad building techniques.

#11: During Raid you MUST be in contact with your other 3 members at all times.​
    (We work on a 1 strike system. "We do believe in second chances")

#12: YOU CANNOT JOIN IF YOU'RE ALREADY APART OF ANOTHER RAID GROUP.
    [​IMG]
    - Must be at LEAST level 95. (Priya said 100, but i figured i'd lower it since i'm only level 137)

- Must get some form of contact with the group in order to contribute (We won't kick you from the group, but you at least need SOME contact.)

- Must be Active. (Not everyday active. We are called L[3] for a reason) Everyone has a set amount of days until they consider you inactive. (Ex: I delete people off my buddy list after 25 days of being offline, i do not delete the close people. (aka Jaxon and etc.)

- MUST BE. (AND I REPEAT. MUST BE...) CHILL. Don't be so pent up when hanging out with the group. We understand Hype, and that's okay. but don't have a stick up ya bum when something doesn't go your way.

- MUST TELL SOMEONE WITHIN THE GROUP THAT YOU MIGHT END UP NOT PLAYING FOR A BIT. It is important so we know that you just didn't poof into the air. Contact is key.

- IF you end up quitting. Please say something to someone. it's important that we have people know who plays and who doesn't. (This is important due to the new meta in place.)

- Must be OPEN MINDED (as said above)

- Must have some units who have a form of damage mitigation, healing, and status protection (a List of Priya's suggested is Here, and study up on raid Here.)

[​IMG]
    Step 1: Post a gallery of units that you have. MUST SHOW LEVELS. {Or type out the levels if you decide to show how many *'s you have. (easily done on Imgur) {try to avoid posting the pictures. this will be a long post without the images.}
    Step 2: Write a short paragraph describing yourself, and what you're looking for within terms of the game and/or within the group.
    (seems simple right? Apply Now!)

[​IMG]
    This list here are for people who were pre-approved by the members of the group. They are welcome to join at anytime regardless of their status/units etc..
    @Eleiryn
    @TheH

[​IMG]
    1. @WAR

Last edited: Nov 16, 2014
    Supremacy, DiscTwo, Sway and 8 others like this.
  2. Priya

Priya The Witch Moderator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Classified
    Leader:
    Shion/Zeru/Regil
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Overwatch, Unison League, Valkyrie Connect,
    If you have any questions, feel free to PM Ji, Bad, Azure, or myself and we'll reply. Or you know, leave a comment here.

3. FADED

FADED Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Feeva
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 3
    YAY We got a thread

Priya likes this.
  4. WTFMaX

WTFMaX Stareater

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Anything
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    http://i.imgur.com/JvC8Iuk.png
    http://i.imgur.com/ghRm45h.png

Been playing since beginning of this year, casually at first, got stuck into spending on gems here and there, but back to playing casually. However, I am VERY active. I'm still on everyday, and have not missed a day since I started playing. I am super chill when it comes to anything though (Kyo can vouch xD), not looking for too much, just getting through things while having fun doing them.

Priya likes this.
  5. FADED

FADED Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Feeva
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 3
    Welcome to the crew max! gonna be fun

WTFMaX and Priya like this.
  6. Level0ver aka Ji

Level0ver aka Ji Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Classified
    Leader:
    Seraphim Hunter Avani
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Naruto Storm 4 [Competitively] / Black Ops 3 (Ps4)
    Welcome to L[3] dude.

Priya and WTFMaX like this.
  7. Tenzen

Tenzen Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Most Meta units
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 3
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412579581.510396.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412579606.629888.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412579620.885994.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412579633.343668.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412579647.341512.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412579661.391909.jpg

Sadly could not make the Upload page work frome my phone
    Anyway i Hope its ok.
    As you can See ive got alot stuffs to do like: lvl up eltri,lodin,leore,nalmika,tesla and so on... Well Iam playing since 115 Days now and made it to HR6 so far (just played Last 3 Fh) Iam pretty shy at all but when i know ppl better i am Not anymore i guess, I just whant to have Fun at all. And make a peacefull Gaming. Sorry if my grammer sucks at some places but Iam using auto correction on My phone

8. Crusader

Crusader Demon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Grahdens
    Hunter Rank:
    Well...... (sucks for me)
    >.>

Chance likes this.
  9. YuXiang

YuXiang Saint

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Creator Maxwell
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Welp, sorry for posting the full image, I can't use imgur for some reason....

So I started this game last year, stopped at around level 20+ then came back at the start of the year.
    Uh.. I'll say, this game's fun, I play it when I can, it takes up most of the time when I'm on bus going home, except maybe for sleep.
    I can be a bit annoying sometimes :D, some of you probably think that.
    Yeap, so it's just getting to know people and having fun to be playing this game or in this group :D

OH, AND DON'T MIND THE LEVELS, I'M LEVELING THEM.

Attached Files:

• 325.png
      325.png
      File size:
      628.6 KB
      Views:
    • 326.png
      326.png
      File size:
      624.4 KB
      Views:
    • 327.png
      327.png
      File size:
      562.5 KB
      Views:
  10. war_my_war

war_my_war

Leader:
    Grahdens
    These are all my units , all of my 6* are all sbb 10 , all my 5* (grah,zebra etc.) are all bb10.

I have no idea if what these group is for but i'll take it . Im in if you need me :) [​IMG]

Before I...

11. limlampo

limlampo Supreme

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell/Elza
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    http://imgur.com/ZPdxXOX,1Ir8YN9,TIp1WyS,za1yKio,tZ1i6BF,LoYP0fY,LPYOsYD,hEtFeeW#0

Been playing this game for about 7 months now, and am absolutely loving it! I reckon Iam a super relaxed guy, and tend to go with the flow :) I get sad when I don't log in daily, and thus am a very regular player!! Looking to get better at the game, take on harder challenges, and just make some new mates. Btw, these units will be levelled, not sure about gemming for energy being a viable option

12. Glenowan

Glenowan Hero

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Empyreal Drake Lodin, Grahdens, Felneus
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hey guys, Glenowan here. Not too sure whether my set up will work (have been f2p the whole time) so I can't really expect myself to be ranked highly in terms of units.

I'm known as Agent1 in-game and have been playing for nearly seven months already. With the raid battle coming up, I was thinking about joining a group because I find it boring to play the content alone. I don't know whether what I have will be enough for the group, but I sincerely hope that I can contribute just a bit to help you guys. At the end of the day, I wanna have fun playing BF together with some peers along with me. So, here are my details.

My main squad (correct as of 10 October 2014)
    http://i.imgur.com/mbyg4dO.png

All units I have
    http://i.imgur.com/s3PsKIz.png
    http://i.imgur.com/BrKvADD.png
    http://i.imgur.com/Zuqw7aw.png

All the units in my main squad has SBB Lv 10 which means you can gain the most benefits from my Felneus if you so want to use it. I will use Lodin from time to time also when I play Arena battles (also SBB Lv 10).

13. Einherjer

Einherjer Hellhound

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Furude Rika (but seriously, Elza/Zelnite)
    Level:
    160+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    MSL, BF, Otogi, WCP
    UPDATE! PIC WITH LEVEL NOT *!
    http://i.imgur.com/dLXP5zn.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/GY9tED2.jpg
    So... I'm... 200+ days old... and... I wanna join... :oops:
    I know... I'm weak... I've been farming Deemo and never got an Anima, best I could get is a Guardian...
    Applying to join... :oops:
    Above are the notable units... :oops:

Last edited: Oct 9, 2014
  14. FADED

FADED Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Feeva
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 3
    we have been looking through all the new application and discussing about them, we will contact you via pm for further information whether it is accepted or declined and what to do next if you get accepted :)... best of luck everyone

Priya likes this.
  15. Cypress

Cypress Demon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Deemo and The Girl (5*)/Thunderbird Saber Diana
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    Currently Playing:
    Unison League
    Huh...I think I'll consider joining this group (but let me level up first. So close!).

16. ViViD

ViViD Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite, Maxwell, Cardes, Selena, Magress, etc
    Alrighty first of all here are my units, http://imgur.com/a/PeUZJ#0
    Next up is my Brave Frontier Raid Battle Resume: http://www.bravefrontierforum.net/threads/selling-myself-as-a-raid-battle-hooker.24577/
    Okies joking aside, I'm almost always on skype unless I'm sleeping so it's easy to contact me. Even online during class. My skype is: vividofdarkness and my timezone is EST. Drop by from time to time in the Forum chat. Got referred here by Kyo, also waiting for Azure to play league with tranj and me (always working D:)

17. WAR

WAR Ascended

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hi, my forum name is WAR, but some of you may know me by my IGN username Lucid. I'm 17, and my name is Ryan. My goal is to join the raid group to be helpful to other members, and to receive help from other members. I started playing in March, where I began as a P2P player. I've transitioned to being a F2P player since last month, although I will become P2P again when Uda 6* batch is released and the rates are up to summon him. All of my 6* units have SBB unlocked, but only Sefia, Oulu, and Elimo have SBB10. I'm continuously working to max the SBB of my units.

Units: http://imgur.com/AOQhi5H,lB9vCRP,8unZvPr,T7uizfb

18. Raharu

Raharu Divine

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Inferno Princess Dia, Felenus, Crusher God Uda, and Deemo and the Girl, Tyrant Goddess Phee, Master Thief Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    http://i.imgur.com/0H2PDJQ.jpg Zelban
    http://i.imgur.com/JVBtuNa.jpg Darvanshel
    http://i.imgur.com/KDG6TJI.jpg Elimo
    http://i.imgur.com/QjJ9XnJ.jpg Rickel

These are units that Probably met the unit requirements, as well as Rickel because Rickel is beast :p I have a lot more units thna these that somoene could use, so all you gotta do is ask andI'll lend one if I have it ^^

As to for what I am looking in the group, I'm am just looking to have fun~ I don't play the game to be the top player. I mostly love collecting the units and raising them, as I well as reading the lore. I have enough fun on my own but I'd love to share the good times with others ^^ as well as help anyone who needs it. Hope that we can all have fun together~

19. Azure

Azure Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Leorone (B) Lilly Matah (A) Maxwell (L) Zelnite (A) Darvenshal (G) Tilith (L) And whoever else people want.
    Level:
    If I have the power to invite people without any discussion I'd vote these 3, chatted with them on forums constantly and they're good people.

Level0ver aka Ji likes this.
  20. WTFMaX

WTFMaX Stareater

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Anything
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    after finding out about this thread literally 10 minutes ago xD xD xD