Lofia

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ReSubmit, Dec 7, 2017.

1. ReSubmit

ReSubmit Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    OE Glenn, Mora
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    Minecraft
    is she worth pulling? I looked at her info and they seem pretty good, I like her LS miti but it requires activation which makes me not wanna waste my gems/tix trying to pull her.

Also how the ffff do I beat Logi??? He’s undefeatable starting in turn 1, I can’t even get my B.B. Gauge up...

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  2. Henshen

Henshen Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    (forever changing; Henshen/Rain/Shion)
    Level:
    500+ (SM:250+)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Summoner Mode
    Edit: Seems that x3 light elemental damage hits triggers bb drain often, and reports say that AI refreshes every 25th turn/when struck with an element he shields himself from

So use a f/w/e/t team instead, and don't attack with any element he precautions
    -------
    Or, Ubb a unit with Curse and nuke him down the turn after

Last edited: Dec 7, 2017
  3. ReSubmit

ReSubmit Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    OE Glenn, Mora
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    Minecraft
    Well now that I’m using fwet team, high alert is still an issue but not as much. However, HE KEEPS GOING BACK 50%!!!! I’ve had almost 90 turns with just using Ezra friend, cause everyone else all died. Props to this friend. So how the hell do I beat this guy :confused::confused::confused::confused::(:(:(

4. Henshen

Henshen Karma Killer

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    (forever changing; Henshen/Rain/Shion)
    Level:
    500+ (SM:250+)
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Summoner Mode
    Hmm... Tried only doing chip dmg while he's below 10% hp? Might be the secret

5. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Yeah I failed my first attempt by giving up because I felt like I was in an endless AI loop. Since he wiped BB gauges all the time I went in with Ezra lead and Fina friend got those 2 to 0 BB cost...still felt like an endless AI loop, then I managed to curse him with Ensa's BB, got to 0 HP, cause he was cursed he didnt recast AI then finished him off next turn. So curse might really be the safest bet as stated above, maybe have units with curse when attacked EE or spheres since he bb wipes so much?:confused:

6. ronnielott

ronnielott Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Baiken/Thunder Knight Fizz/Lambert Flicker Cleria
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Madden 17,Overwatch
    Wait, so hitting him with the element he mitigates himself with recasts the AI?

7. Brimstone Emperor

Brimstone Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Something something LE
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    ME: SoM, Magikarp Jump!, Skyrim (again, still)
    I think so

8. ronnielott

ronnielott Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Madden 17,Overwatch
    Here’s food for thought: Does someone who has 100% status affliction beat Logi’s status immunity? I just beat him and I’m not entirely if it was because I UBBed Sae then paralyzed him next turn, which let him unable to cast the AI because he couldn’t mitigate, or if Sae’s status infliction buff beat out his immunity buff

9. Brimstone Emperor

Brimstone Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Something something LE
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    ME: SoM, Magikarp Jump!, Skyrim (again, still)
    Immunity means immunity, full stop. The only way to get around it is to just inflict while it’s down, which was a pain for me except for I think first turn and some other random ones. Highly recommend Daltisk + Virulent on an RT inflictor so you can at least cast BB at any given time, even with BB drains and all.

ronnielott likes this.
  10. ronnielott

ronnielott Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Madden 17,Overwatch
    Thanks for clarification

11. ronnielott

ronnielott Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Madden 17,Overwatch
    Just found this on the wikia. It changes some things:

First of all, Light and Dark Units are completely viable against Logi. He has no resistance towards them and just because they are of their element, that is not what activates his AI loop.

Earlier today, I did three more runs to prove that with a full Light squad, it was possible. I beat Logi in 6, 7, and 12 turns.

How I did it:

Using Ezra to instantly fill SBB gauges, I attacked with Ezra on the first turn and guarded all units. I then auto SBB nuked Logi, triggering his first AI. From here, two things can happen:

1. Logi will not trigger another AI. I then nuke him with whatever SBB/BB I have left. (Highly unlikely due to High Alert, so this will take some amount of turns.)

2. Logi will trigger a secondary AI. I proceed to trigger his revival again through only attacks now. When he revives a second time, due to risk of High Alert (BB Drain), I attack with Ezra, then SBB nuke.

All of these are plausible, the key is: ending whichever AI effect you choose with an attack in order to then proceed with a BB/SBB nuke. Doesn’t matter how many you trigger as long as the final AI you choose is killed with an attack and on the next turn, you can nuke him with BB/SBB.

I can easily state: Logi has NO circumcential negation to Light and Dark Units.

12. ReSubmit

ReSubmit Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    OE Glenn, Mora
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    Minecraft
    Is it an absolute necessity to bring fujin???? that's how you get full SBB on the first turn right? I'm still learning about item usage and stuff.

13. ronnielott

ronnielott Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Madden 17,Overwatch
    Well, I did. When I didn’t, I found that my units got rekted and were close to dying. And he does cast BB drain, so you can’t consistently rely on healing or mitigation. Of course, I’m relatively low lvl (98), I can only fit 4 7 ⭐️ s on my team, and nobody is fully imped. Perhaps with more tanky Omni units they could survive.

14. xBrendonx

xBrendonx Juggernaut

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Arthur
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    Warframe & BF
    I've beaten Logi like 5 mins ago after some tests, although i'm not so expert with the game.
    The point is, casting a UBB with "adds random status ailment infliction to attack" makes everything a piece of cake. Heck, i even put zelnite in! (and a noob team in general with hideous spheres).
    I used Faelan for UBB, as she adds random status ailment infliction to attack for 3 turns, then i've done something like:

1st turn
    - hero crystal, UBB & fujin on faelan (yes, fujins are lovely cause they full BB/SBB gauge at max <3)
    - one fujin on another unit
    - UBB first, then other attacks.
    ...Done about 45% damage .__. After this, Logi just attacked normally because of curse infliction.

2nd turn: autobattle because everyone had BB/SBB active thanks to zelnite. HP reduced to about 20%. He didn't do anything, just watching me with contempt.

3rd turn: same as 2nd. At the end, he revived and didn't do anything again (i may be wrong with this turn but, if i am, then he just attacked normally).

4th turn: three fujins on my strongest units, wiped out that 50% remaining. Won.

The exact team was: Mordlim lead (i was scared about his damage but he almost didn't attack at all), Zelnite, Faelan, Eerikki, Zora. Random thunder friend.
    As you can see, my "plan B" was to resist his attacks and desperately try to play with double elements and status infliction (only three units had this). And I didn't even enhanced Zora and Mordlim, just evolved to omni, got max level, got UBB and put them in the party. And, before first turn Logi used thunder and water precautions (and Faelan's UBB is earth/water too) so i thought he'd smash me at first occasion. But, he didn't.
    Could i do better? I think light/dark doesn't matter if i UBB Faelan for first, then i think i can use double Shion, Magress and sister Nyami next time.
    About items: It is essential to bring as many fujins as possible (both potions and elixirs, they have the same effect but you can carry 5 in total), some revives/crescent dews just in case, and -last but not least- that hero crystal for the first turn.

Last edited: Dec 9, 2017
  15. ReSubmit

ReSubmit Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    OE Glenn, Mora
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    Minecraft
    The problem is I have units that only inflict "probable" ailment instead of 100% chance of ailment/curse infliction since I don't have any units that CAN have 100% infliction. I'm just afraid that I'll not able to inflict any on Logi.

However, I do wanna try hero crystal Glenn bc his UBB allows max BB/SBB fill for all allies, that way it saves me the usage of Fujin. and the status inflictors that I have is Jireid, Mordlim and Kikuri. all haven't been upgraded yet. I'll bring Cleria for heal, and i'll use Erza friend. Maybe I'll bring Beatrix for possible 2nd BB/SBB activation for more damage, and lastly I'll bring vikki.

Any suggestions to this idea?

16. ronnielott

ronnielott Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Madden 17,Overwatch
    Any chance of status infliction is better than none. I say go for it

17. xBrendonx

xBrendonx Juggernaut

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Arthur
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    Warframe & BF
    I agree. Also, try using a status unit from friends and crafting some cursed sabres if you can, it's cheap (iirc items for crafting are in mistral/morgan/st. lamia so they're easy to obtain) & adds 10% urse to a unit in every attack. Just go check on the wiki.

ronnielott likes this.
  18. Sharpshooter

Sharpshooter Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Azurai, Ark, Zeruiah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    The Witch and the Hundred Knight, Brave Frontier
    Tbh I didn't know what to expect for the fight and just ran my farming squad. Zeru-Zeru, Erza, Elza, Sakura Miku, and Zelnite. Took nearly 30 turns to beat him, mostly cause I left it on auto for the first 25-is rounds since I was at work at the time. I used Erza's ubb the turn before the AI activated, and the turn after the team nuked him from 50% to 0. Elza was dead most of the time too, so I just picked her up before using the ubb.

19. ReSubmit

ReSubmit Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    OE Glenn, Mora
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    Minecraft
    I gave up. I don’t care anymore.

20. ronnielott

ronnielott Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    Madden 17,Overwatch
    What happened? Can you still not curse him?