Looking for a new guild!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Rowigrath, Sep 1, 2018.

1. Rowigrath

Rowigrath Aether

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Astute Ebony and Enid
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hello! I'm a lv 273 player looking for a new guild. My previous guild died out almost completely, with players having over 100 days of inactivity, so I figured it was time to move on. I am currently working on a new team (either gonna go for a mixed Light and Dark team or just make a mono-Dark and a mono-Light team), but I do have some pretty good units. I haven't gotten to do too many guild raids (again, the guild sort of died out just as I got accepted into it), but I like to think I can hold my own and I'm always looking to improve. if I had to guess, I'd say I'd be best in a Light/Dark guild raid at the moment, but I am working on other teams so I can contribute to other raids.

My ID is 9093240466, and my current leader unit is Astute Ebony and Enid. My Arena rank is Aether, and my HR is 15 (I just started doing FRs recently, to be honest). My current main squad is Astute Ebony and Enid (lv 150), Disnomian Emperor Shion (+1, lv 150, almost fully imped), Jack-O' (+1, lv 150, almost fully imped), Perpetual Flaw Roglizer (lv 150), and Graceful Angel Linasera (+1, almost fully imped). Hopefully I can find a guild out there that might need my help, and even if you don't think I'll be a good fit in your guild, feel free to add me as a friend anyways if you want. In any case, I hope everyone who reads this has a truly awesome day!

2. jag338

jag338 Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    elza
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    NinjaPig is looking for a few more active members with scores in the current Guild rift event - only need a few more to get the unit! We have trouble finding active members, so if u r one, we would love to have u! Search NinjaPig and request join. We also use Discord to help team members in rift Raid events or just general chat or questions

3. Rowigrath

Rowigrath Aether

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Astute Ebony and Enid
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Awesome! That sounds like a blast. Thanks so much. I'll apply to the guild today!