Looking for people to join my guild!

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by Advilmonster, Sep 9, 2018.

1. Advilmonster

Advilmonster Demon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hi! Recently I made the guild huion because I couldn't really get into any because it's hard to find active ones these days it seems, I dunno. I started it a week or two ago and I got it to level 14 by myself! Yes it's not a high level guild yet but Ill accept anyone as long as you're fairly active and contribute! Thank you for your time and if you want an invite just let me know your ID and I'll send you an invite! ^~^

2. jag338

jag338 Dragoon

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    elza
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    What level r u? NinjaPig just got to Guild Level 120 and have 5 new spots for active players. We have gotten a lot more active in the last 6 months, got the Kailazar unit in the most recent rift, and have had 2 full rooms battling in the last few Guild Raids. We r active on Discord, so that's a must, and most have friended each other and can request friend units. Hit me up on Discord at JAG#8599 if Ur interested, and search and request join NinjaPig

3. fanboy03

fanboy03 Tactician

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    fanboy03
    Leader:
    Righteous Sun cayena
    Level:
    Hey im
    Level: 133
    Ign: fanboy035

4. Warden

Warden Saint

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xenon, Allanon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    hey, I'm looking for a guild, I'm a super active player (practically addicted). I'm lv 104 but that increases quite steadily
    IGN: Warden
    Leaders: Allanon, Shion, Fei and fang