Need Endless Corridor Squad help

Discussion in 'Frontier Hunter & Frontier Gate' started by Lord Crowley, Apr 10, 2017.

1. Lord Crowley

Lord Crowley Stareater

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil, Baro, Azurai
    Level:
    370+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    So i believe i can finally make up a squad for this FG endless corridor. Ive beat it on my other account but on this i have a much different set of units... My squad setup:

(Lead) Gabriela

Set up as a fill BB manager... Will she be enough with those enhancements and leader skill to fill all BB gauges each turn because my team lacks BB on spark?

Holia

She will be my HoT unit and unit who negates crit, def ignore, ailments and elemental damage.

Hisui

As mitigator, his enhancements will be set up to give 2 turn mitigation and the guard buffs, also here for his DEF bufs

Eerikki

Will be here for the spark crit and vulnerability, crit rate and damage. His evasion will be helpful

Zora

He will be the one inflicting ailments, boost damage against status afflicted foes and ATK/DEF reduction

(Friend) Ark

For his LS damage reduction and bc drop on spark also his spark damage. He is the burst healer, add 6 elements and give barrier, tri stats, OD fill rate, cure ailments

Can i survive after floor 100 with this squad and the bigger question is this squad good enough to fill BB gauges every turn without spark boost bb buff?

2. Brimstone Emperor

Brimstone Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Something something LE
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    ME: SoM, Magikarp Jump!, Skyrim (again, still)
    No you cannot survive. Gabby is not a good leader for this. Since you're using Ark friend, you need a leader with flat mit (the reduces dmg taken by 10% or whatever) such as Azurai or Regil. Furthermore, you have a lot of clash. Gabby and Holia clash SUPER hard, seeing how Gabby can be SP'd for HoT, and also carries EWD null, crit null, and ATK/DEF/REC down null. Owl dude will not really be useful here (evasion is cool and all, but you don't need his other buffs, so it's not worth taking him just for evade). Heh sorry if I'm a bit frank. I could help you build a better squad for this if you post your units, or just see other threads about endless. Hope this helps!

3. Lord Crowley

Lord Crowley Stareater

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil, Baro, Azurai
    Level:
    370+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Screenshot_2017-04-11-09-17-35.png Screenshot_2017-04-11-09-17-53.png

Will be getting Azurai from UoC today.
    As for Gabby, her enhancements are all set up for bb buffs so i would have bb regen, boost bb gauge and bb when hit. I wouldnt use her normal bb unless i really had to. Compared to my holia who is set up as the healer and negation, with her i can still use all sbb. Eerikki is there mainly for the spark/crit buffs and his evasion will help but he isnt there just for the evasion.

I did have a team setup prior to this but i had a dillema because it included 7 units (including friend)
    (lead) Azurai
    Lauda
    Gabriela
    Zora
    Hisui
    Holia
    (friend) ark

I couldnt decide out of all them who i wanted to change so i took out lauda and azurai as spark and crit buffers and put in eerikki as he covers both.
    Which leaves me without 10% mitigation on LS and BB on spark.

I need a team that covers all those buffs though...

4. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    Hisui (L)
    Holia
    Zora
    Gabby
    Feeva (BB on spark and BB per turn SP - need to evo her she's super strong)
    Regil (F)
    @Lord Crowley
    This will definitely go to 200, maybe to 300 but you might fall short because no DEF ignore null (Rain) and might have problems UBBing often.
    Only use UBB (Gabby) on stage 4 against Skramya, Volmodora and possiblly Orda Derva or whatever the name of that see dude is

5. Lord Crowley

Lord Crowley Stareater

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Regil, Baro, Azurai
    Level:
    370+
    Raid Class:
    RC 6

funny story, team was perfect but I got up to 190 last night and because I do the first 3/5 on auto then pay attention to round 4 and auto on battle 5. I had no problems and only 4 death throughout the entire thing (me not guarding) and anyway I fell asleep and it stayed on auto so I lost on round 194 because i was sleeping :mad::mad::( RIP 10 sphere frogs i am not starting again... that took up most of my day and night...

6. Pulsate

Pulsate Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Kιℓℓυa
    Leader:
    Maxed Robe / Alza / Zeis / Natsu
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Hearthstone (Legend) Competitive Gears of War 4
    Yeah Endless FG takes a really long time, you can still restart a run and clear a few stages from time to time, eventually you'll get to 200 :p
    You cant really auto stage 4 at 150+ tho because no Ensa and Garnes start hitting real hard.
    If you want to go further to see how well the team can do, you'll need to UBB the Rize/Kira stage because you dont have Null DEFignore