Need help creating Beastly Team

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Derpyawesomeness, Jan 7, 2017.

1. Derpyawesomeness

Derpyawesomeness

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zeriah
    I need help creating a General team and one for arena thanks! Pretend all of the units listed are in their Omni forms.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya, Ark, Zelnite
    GENERAL PURPOSE
    :thunder:Silvie (Lead) + :earth:Hisui (or Ilm), :light:Fina, :light:Gabriela, :earth:Zeruiah
    - Silvie for spark buffs, Ilm/Hisui for mitigation and def relative to other stat, Fina for various heal/support buffs, Gabriela for BB fill when squad is dmg, also SP for two turn crit/atk/debuff null and heal over time, Zeruiah for elements, etc.
    - switch to Zeruiah lead for easier content/farming, consider switching to Fina/Gabriela/Ilm/Hisui lead for harder content if you need to tank up. Or see notes below.

TRIAL/GGC (HARD BOSS FIGHTS)
    - basically the same build as above, except you may want to consider swapping out...say, Zeruiah so you can bring a better squad lead for harder bosses.
    - :light:Zekt for light/dark bosses, :earth:Rozalia lead for fire/thunder/earth/water bosses, or possibly :water:Mariela vs. all elements, mixed element.
    - This is because all three possess forms of damage resistance/mitigation on LS - Hisui does as well, but Zekt/Rozalia/Mariela combine the mitigation with some BB gauge gen. Note that for Zekt/Rozalia their LS mitigation is elemental specific, for Mariela (and Hisui) it is effectively a buff that kicks in after squad has suffered X damage. This means Mariela/Hisui LS mit doesn't stack with another copy, i.e. if using Mariela/Hisui lead, do not use Mariela/Hisui friend, do not use Ark friend, Rain friend, Alessa, Lyonesse friend, et al, you want Zekt/Rozalia/Azurai type friends instead.

ARENA
    :light:Garrel (Lead) + :light:Izuna, :light:Izuna, :light:Krantz, (choice of light Omni)
    - alternatively if using a more general element LS, Ilm is also a pretty good choice for arena.

3. Derpyawesomeness

Derpyawesomeness

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zeriah
    Thanks for the help but i have few question about the team arena. Why do you take double Izuna and wouldn't Gaston be a better lead for a mono light element team?

4. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Ensa-Taya, Ark, Zelnite
    Izuna has angel idol KO resist. Yes, Gaston is better - that's who I meant, I keep getting the names of the two confused. Both are mono-light centric units with six-letter names starting with G, I think you understand what happened there. :p Well spotted, good question, sorry about the confusion.