Need help farming Blaze Pearls for Buffer Jewels

Discussion in 'Raid Battle' started by LunarVoid, Nov 5, 2016.

1. LunarVoid

LunarVoid Divine

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Krantz, Kulyuk, Rize, Lara
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier
    So it's been a while since I've farmed for materials for Buffer Jewels, but after trying to convert the last of my Malice Jewels with the necessary materials, I realized that almost no one joins the RC4-8 Letter from Deadlands or RC4-5 Echoing Howl quests...and the few people that do join make the mistake of bringing Avant/crit leaders that end up destroying Balmedia's entire body instead of focusing on the tail first....which is a requirement for the drop.....

In short, I'm finding it very difficult to get enough stars for a better chance at getting the blaze pearls needed to reforge Malice Jewels into Buffer Jewels. The quest itself and killing the tail first on my own isn't the problem...I just don't have anyone to go with that doesn't bring crit leads and mess up the whole run. Is there a dedicated group that helps people that find themselves in this situation? If anyone would like to help, here is my player ID: 3965389947. Thank you, I really appreciate it.

2. Nanouk

Nanouk Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    XP
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I strongly recommend farming RC5-4 "Pro Integrity". Blaze Pearls drop like candy there, the rate is a multiple of those in RC4 quests. It should be possible to snag some Blaze Pearls in little time going solo there.

That being said I'm wondering a little bit about the way you describe your raid experiences. With omni units and perfect spark around there should be no challenge 1-2 tking both Balmedia and his tail, which basically means as long you arrive first at the boss noone can stop you from nuking the tail. Maybe try building a squad around perfect sparking ST nukers such Rize, Lauda, Toki.

If you're looking for active raid groups you're pretty much looking for guilds. Joining a guild whose members frequently engage in raiding is your best bet to coordinate raids and gain rare materials.

3. ArchernarhZ

ArchernarhZ Gleaming God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    20FFD598E
    Leader:
    Result may vary
    Level:
    500++
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class: