Need help on making a squad with these guys.

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by PhoEvaAzn, Jun 22, 2014.

1. Angelic Blade Alpha X

Angelic Blade Alpha X Sage

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Grahdens, Other units available upon request.
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    @PhoEvaAzn congratulations on getting Rina on her Imo best type!
    @Nizzur, @PhoEvaAzn is right, If I were you I would try to get as many gems as you can and save them ONLY for rare summoning.
    Try to rare summon and get more units however your team is solid for your level.
    When you get the cost to substitute your Eze for amy and try to get a healer from rare summon however in the mean-time farm for an Anima or Guardian May and substitute your oracle may for it remember unit typing is important. If you want I can send you a guide on how to be successful.
    BTW your objectives at your level should be to do quests for gems for Rare Summon and to Level Up your units through metal parade.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2014
  2. Chiizu

Chiizu Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Duelmex, SGX
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    @Nizzur follow what Angelic Blade Alpha X said. Lol.

And may I add that you should ONLY use gems for rs and unit storage capacity. As much as possible, do NOT use gems for energy refills.

Cause I did use a lot of em on refills and even till now, I regret it.

But if you're p2p, well, why not? It's your own money :p

Angelic Blade Alpha X likes this.
  3. Angelic Blade Alpha X

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hey, @PhoEvaAzn are you doing the Xenon & Estia event? If so how is that going?:)
    @Chiizu, I'm guessing you're not based on your previous replies, BTW my username is long isn't it. LOL:D
    ......I don't think I can change it though.
    When is Frontier Hunter Rewards coming!!! I really want them. I really want Tillith her stats are ridiculous for a healer and she has a great BB and Leader Skill!

Chiizu likes this.
  4. Chiizu

Chiizu Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Duelmex, SGX
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Lol i forgot i posted something like that in this thread before hahaha.

And yeah! You're name's too long! I was going to call you Alpha then I was thinking Blade would sound better then I saw X as your last letter in your username then I decided to just use your whole username cause maybe you won't like whatever I'll call you.

So, what can I call you?

You're getting Tilith already? Lucky guy! But then again, I hate her lol.

5. Angelic Blade Alpha X

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    No,
    I wish I could get Tilith, I think I worded my post wrong, I meant I want Tilith:D and in order to get her I need my FH rank to go up? Lol but I see what you mean their now that I reread it, it sounds wrong.
    The base of my online usernames is Alpha so if you call me Alpha that's fine. I usually call it Shadow Blade Alpha, however that was taken sooooooooooo.
    You can call me Alpha or whatever you want, thanks for asking. But. My real name isn't Alpha. Just saying.
    Why do you hate her? She's not that bad :p
    BTW, @Chiizu what squad are you using?

6. Chiizu

Chiizu Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Duelmex, SGX
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Guess you didn't see my rant about her in some thread. Well, she's just so annoying. Leaving me for a beauty contest or cause she can't stand the temperature or a little spider just makes me want to punch her. Then she goes "I only left you because I didn't want you to know I was suffering from Maxwell's curse". Maybe cause I'm a girl I didn't go "aww how cute of my goddess. I better defeat Maxwell asap to free my girl and make her happy". Instead I was all "why didn't you tell me when our goal is defeating Maxwell in the first place? Obviously, getting rid of the source of the curse would lift it so why didn't you tell me?"

So I took my time in st lamia cause she annoyed me. But don't misunderstand. I do want her as a unit. Nothing more nothing less.

7. Chiizu

Chiizu Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Duelmex, SGX
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Ah and I'm using mono-light and water. I have a rainbow squad too but meh, don't wanna use it. I also have mono-dark but the units are inferior compared to my mono light and water so not using it either.

8. Chiizu

Chiizu Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Duelmex, SGX
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Lol just found out bringing water units to karl is a bad idea since his attacks are later on imbued with thunder. Sigh. Gotta level up my other units then

9. Angelic Blade Alpha X

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    That's alright though(water units) @Chiizu because if you bring a mono-thunder he has BB imbued with Grass Attacks anyway. Nice, mono light with water, I like dual teams for harder bosses I will do a mono dark team with grass.:)
    And LOL about Tilith:D, Imagine if she ACTUALLY helped you, like as a unit. That would be awesome, and wow your very passionate about Tilith (I don't blame you.)
    You know what would be good.........
    A dark healer!!!
    I found out EVERY other element has a healer except for dark.:dark:

10. Chiizu

Chiizu Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Duelmex, SGX
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    No no. I have a mono light team as well as a mono water. Two different teams with different units. Though I guess only my mono water is a pure mono cause I use Eltri in my mono light. I don't have Elimo but Selena and Dean's SBB makes up for it.

I'm so excited for the light healer! I wonder if I'll be able to get while still remaining f2p. It sucks that dark still doesn't have a healer but there's always Alice's SBB and Logan can heal himself with his BB. But the downside part is that Alice is a glass-cannon :(

Tilith would be awesome as a healer. But man, I just get annoyed with girly types. Sorry bout the rant. If you haven't realized yet, I'm not much of a girl. Haha

Dang.... Now I don't know what to do... Should I train my mono water or go with the mixed one...dangggg

11. Angelic Blade Alpha X

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    O h.... Sorry I misread your post:confused::oops:,
    I know same here, your talking about Themis right?
    I think you should be able to get her being a f2p, I really want the new water healer(Fi/Phie) because of her Leader Skill and unique way she heals.:)
    Lol, about girly types.:D
    If your mono water, has units that are still viable for Rain Battle and other harder bosses in the future then if you find it your best team use it, however if it doesn't or the units in your rainbow team are better (If you have Michelle her 6* Rainbow leader skill is 50% ATK and 10%HP) then go for your rainbow team.
    It's really up to you because they both have alot of pros and cons.
    I think I'm going to start doing unit analysis's (in the unit analysis section. Don't worry not on this post:D).

12. Angelic Blade Alpha X

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    It seems like this thread has gone dead silent.
    Is anybody there?

13. Chiizu

Chiizu Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Duelmex, SGX
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    That's cause this thread's for squad advice for PhoEvaAzn but he's not asking for any so yeah...

14. PhoEvaAzn

PhoEvaAzn Virtuoso

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Inferno Blades Logan, Mad God Zebra, Crusher God Uda
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Sorry Lol, I dont need anymore help Ive learned alot from you two. But I will be on this thread a bit more often to talk about events and stuff.

15. Chiizu

Chiizu Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Duelmex, SGX
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I think it'd be better if you made other threads for that. Cause it's going to be off-topic for this thread, even though it'll be related to bf :)

16. Spottefleaf

Spottefleaf General

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Good ol' Omni Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 3
    Currently Playing:
    BF all day everyday
    How in the world did this post have 3 hundred something msg?

17. Chiizu

Chiizu Behemoth

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Duelmex, SGX
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hello~ are you new to the forum? :3

Compared to other threads, having 300+ posts isn't really many. But to answer your question, it's cause we go off-topic a lot of times here XDD

18. Angelic Blade Alpha X

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I always see threads more as a blog you can chat rather than stay on topic. However I see your point @Chiizu it can confuse others who are looking for the same topic.
    Anyway, your free to talk about events or ask any questions @PhoEvaAzn, however I think you know everything necessary now young grasshopper.