Need help putting a squad together

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tank217, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Tank217

Tank217 Juggernaut

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ciara, Rogilizer, Acnologia
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 1
    Currently Playing:
    State of Decay 2, Smite, BO4
    I have played brave frontier for a couple years now and have just been increasing unit inventory and collecting I don't really know what units are especially good or not or if I do I don't know why they are good like the new unit zeref for instance (which by the way I got lucky and summoned acnologia as well) and I would really like some help just putting a main squad together so I stop wasting time and resources on omni-evolving useless units. Now to anyone who attempts at helping me I owe you a massive thanks because I am about to list my entire inventory (except the ones I know are bad and keep around either because you can only collect one of them or they have a really cool design like Al-Akqat) and if nobody does attempt this I completely understand (ps I also don't know if all of these units have omni evolutions so sorry about that I will try and keep the 100% I know don't have one out of here) so here goes:
    Fire
    Lava, Galant, Vishra, Reed, Farlon, Vermilion, Gildorf, Kulyuk, Rengaku, Shura, Malef, Agnia, Sol, Phoenix, Ludero, Zegstia, Ciara, Korzan, Azurai, Rahotep,
    Yan & Yuan, Lucia, Kurewa & Kuraginn
    Water
    Selena, Stya, Elimo, Karl, Reeze, Lucina, Vern, Holia, Camilla, Amu Yunos, Isniel, Arsom, Vaisal, Sae, Cotton, Galea, Charlotte, Ilm, Astrid
    Earth
    Lario, Aniel, Zelnite, Cyan, Estelle, Belhem, Hisui, Mariletta, Baro, Mordlim, Divine Armor, Eriana, Gandrei, Limilnate, Nyala, Faelan, Nimune
    Thunder
    Eze, Weiss, Behemoth, Lafiel, Fizz, Viktor, Cleria, Beiorg, Ky, Jireid, Divine Machine, Marlo, Razak, Draegar
    Light
    Atro, Alma, Mila, Lilith XTF, Maxwell, Priscilla, Kira, Fadahl, Layla, Lara, Zekt, Lauda, Garrel, Janice, Diastima, Regil, Elphelt, Divine Dragon, Segrud, Amadream, Arthur, Elysia, Fionna, Carrol, Enile, Raquiel, Vermillion
    Dark
    Mifune, Madia, Eru, Grahdens, Cardes, Elza, Feeva, Aaron, Reis, Malbelle, Zeal, Kalon, Sonia, Zekuu (ps have absolutely loved Zekuu, enjoy insta wiping arena squads with Ciardha LS) Shion (another favorite was main EXP farmer until Rogilizer) Velma, Dorte, Rezo, Ragina, Ciardha, Zenia, Nyami, Beatrix, Theodor, Acnologia, Zeref, Rogilizer

Again if you do help me out I will be extremely grateful and I thank you in advance!

Edit: Just got Haile (Water), Solos (Light), Alan (Light), Lilly Matah (Dark)

Last edited: Nov 23, 2018
  2. LoneHeaven

LoneHeaven Almighty

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Perpetual Flaw Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    im not incredibly knowledgeable with units but i will give my 2 cents on your units that are worth keeping if i dont state means they arent good or are outdated unfortunately or i havent heard much of it and im not too sure how they work
    Fire :
    Zegstia (cost 60) - Insane nuker and damage dealer but weak defense so if u have him make sure u have a healer or mitigator (damage reduction)
    Ciara : (cost 54) - Got buffed recently, pretty strong damage dealer works similarly as zegstia
    Korzan : (cost 54) - got buffed recently, good for arena or if u are farming for metal gods/crystals (deal def ignoring damage in his SP options)
    Azurai : (cost 54) - not sure about this unit but he got buffed recently and its cost 54 so i dont think he is that bad right?
    Yan & Yuan : (cost 60) - more of a defensive champ but cost 60 so once again it is worth keeping
    Water :
    Selena (cost 45) - ALWAYS keep your starting unit they are the ones who get buffed first/evolve to the next star
    Camilla (cost 50) - right spheres into her and she can be hella strong (her SP options are weak tho)
    Astrid (cost 60) - HIGHLY recommended to use when fighting against strong boss. (Water barrier and heals with effect to her SBB) i have her on my unit and shes the one carrying my squad through trial labs etc.
    Haile (cost 54) - insanely good at boosting BB gauge and once u have the right spheres she can deal some pretty good damage too
    Earth : (i only know limilinate)
    Limilnate : (cost 60) - gives good shielding to allies and is a good defensive unit (have her but i havent used her since i have astrid who is doing all the job already and limilnate isnt a damage unit so i see no point in using her but its good to keep a cost 60 hero)
    Thunder :
    Divine Machine (cost 50) - good arena unit but if u arent hardcore in arena i dont think its a good unit it sucks in quests tbh
    (your thunder units seem pretty outdated, erza scarlet summon gate is open now try to get her shes insanely good for a thunder unit and for a cost 54, better than some cost 60 heroes)
    Light :
    Amadream (cost 60) - best arena unit (put her as leader in arena) out there tbh, but shes an average unit in quests.
    Arthur (cost 54) - subjective unit, good cause it fills SBB gauge to max everytime u use SBB and chance of activating SBB more than once but otherwise he is pretty average
    Raquiel (cost 60) - i mean its cost 60 so it means something but on a serious side i have her but hadnt been using her so im not sure about her potential but as of now her stats looks pretty decent
    Vermillion (cost 54) - free unit and decent so dont ditch it
    Alan (cost 50) - not a bad unit for a cost 50 hero
    Dark :
    Nyami (cost 54) - insane damage dealer with right spheres and can go invis for 2 turns with effect to SBB and SBB gauge fills to max so
    Acnologia (cost 60) - better than zeref hands down.
    Zeref (cost 60) - weaker than acnologia but keep it for vortex arena in the future still a good unit
    Roglizer (cost 60) - MUST be your leader if u are still doing quests and arent exactly high level yet, farms well and honestly a pretty good unit since it reduces BB needed (when leader)

: Squad Build