need help with squads

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by wpBarbatos, Aug 1, 2018.

1. wpBarbatos

wpBarbatos Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Izuku Midoriya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    So I have finally came back to Brave frontier because of the collab with My Hero Academia, and I am totally lost in what my squads should be like. So if you can please help me out and try to help me understand what units are good. I’ll describe Om for omni beside their name and put the star level beside their name as well as their type. If possible try to help me out with squads for Arena, Questing, Raiding. Thank you so much!

Units-
    Fire: Arus/Om/Lord, Adel/7/Anima, Ruby/7/Guard, Bestie/7/Guard, Valen/7/Guard, Grandt/7/Guard, Azurai/7/Lord, Ulkina/5/Anima, al-Akqat/7/Anima,Owen/5/Lord, Lyonesse/7/Oracle.

Water: Elimo/7/Anima, Tridon/7/Breaker,Selena/7/Breaker, Medina/7/Lord, Azami/7/Anima,Mariela/7/Lord, Zalts/7/Anima, Divine Wolf/7/Breaker, Lumis/7/Lord

Earth: Freed/7/Guardian, Faelan/7/Guardian, Faris/6/Lord, Lucca/6/Lord, Rosetta/6/Lord, Quaid/6/Guardian, Isterio/5/Lord

Thunder: Midoriya/Om/Anima, Griel/7/Oracle, Cleria/7/Lord, Behemoth/Om/Anima, Eze/6/Guardian,Shera/6/Anima, Kagura/6/Guardian, Balgran/5/Anima, Mahalu/5/Oracle

Light: Reseus/Om/Lord, Jed/7/Guardian, Melchio/7/Anima, Fadahl/7/Anima, Raaga/7/Oracle,Linasera/7/Anima,Alan/7/Oracle,Amadream/7/Guardian, Ark/6/Lord, Maxwell/6/Lord, Atro/5/Anima, Narza/5/Lord

Dark: Mifune/Om/Breaker, Zenia/Om/Breaker, Lunaris/7/Guardian, Gregor/7/Oracle, Logan/6/Anima, Grahdens/5/Lord, Chrome/5/Guardian, Melina/5/Anima

: squad advice