New player

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by g2132, Jul 20, 2018.

1. g2132

g2132 Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Endless Abyss Tsovinar
    Level:
    Hi, I started playing this game a few weeks ago, still don't understand much. Can someone help me deciding which units to keep and which are good to use for different situations?
    Units:
    Endless Abyss Tsovinar
    Cursed Princess Rozalia
    Ideal Subject Lauda
    Sacred Purpose Lukroar
    Ardent Monk Rengaku
    Shining Courage Alessa
    Divine Phoenix
    Scarlet Hood Ciara
    Divine Revolvers Millie
    Blue Purity Vern
    Divine Wolf
    Pure Disciple Lumis
    Perpetual Goddess Felice
    Emerald Axe Lanza
    Verdant Emperor Daros
    Quaking Hammer Gandrei
    Soul Spiral Limilnate
    Terror Fist Nyala
    Adamant Victory Marlo
    Justice Blade Razak
    Frolic Emperor Kira
    Sacred Dragonchild Lara
    Holy Crown Linasera
    Shining Wisdom Solos
    Sparkling Knight Reseus
    Librarian Allanon
    Swiftwind Raquiel
    Heavenless Bushi Mifune
    Phantom Victor Zephyr
    Dark Swordsman Neviro
    Ruinous Pair Ragina
    Dark Succubus Beatrix

Side note: How can I tell if I joined a guild? When I check my guild inbox all I see is my guild request and when I click info it either says cancel request or remove, does that mean I haven't been accepted?

2. linvala

linvala Apollo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xenon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    GR 13
    To answer you question I need a bit more info and what you hope to accomplish? there are many different types of teams you could build all for different purposes. Are you after the best mono teams for GR? Rift Teams? Arena/Colo? Trials? FH? All of this will determine the right SP builds too

To answer your question about the guild. You will know you are in a guild One of 2 ways
    A: When you click on Guild on the main screen it will take you to the guild city page with different options to go to such as events/guild hall/exchange
    B: You will get a notification under guild in social tab that whoever in the guild accepted you in and at what time

3. g2132

g2132 Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Endless Abyss Tsovinar
    Level:
    Tbh I haven't done much except arena and storyline, and I've done Frontier hunter like once. I don't think I've done the other stuff you've mentioned, but for now my biggest question is which units to keep and invest resources on. For starters, I've been enjoying arena so arena squad tips would be appreciated. I also got another unit, roglizer if it makes any difference

4. linvala

linvala Apollo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xenon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    GR 13
    well lets start with the 3 top units Beatrix/allanon/Tsovinar
    Beatrix: is well rounded unit mostly used in FH but sometimes in GR or even trials depending on which one.
    Allanon: Is one of the best support units in game. Great in GR/Trials
    Tsovinar: Best Mono Water squid leader in Game Also great for other uses since she has amazing OD fill rate and plus she has a better UBB then Arthur/beatrix

One thing in brave frontier that is super important is mitigation. The most important is 50% damage reduction. With out this in GR/Trials/Grand Gaia/and some story you will wipe instantly! pretty much need this buff all the time. The next mitigation buff is some sort of elemental reduction such as Light/dark or all elemental. This is a great help to survival but is not a necessity if you have a well rounded squad except in some trials. sadly you really lack in this area Solos is your only 50% metigator as far as i see i could have missed one. He isnt the worst unit for 50% but he is no where near the best. But you will have to make due for now. as for the extra elemental damage reduction. allanon is your go to guy he is one of the best units for this role.

List of units to look out for
    Wintia (Great Mititgator/Support unit)
    Xenon *only pulled in rift summons*(Considered to be one of the best mitigators in Game However lacks a little support)

Heres a decent arena squad
    Mifune: as your first attacker
    Nyala: Second attacker
    Tsovinar: Try to get Ko Resistance first
    (Leader)Raquiel: Try to get Ko resistance first
    Divine Phoenix
    (Something quick i came up with)
    Mifune and nyala are hitting first in hopes they will prevent some Angel idles Mifune if powered up enough can wipe a easy team in one hit nyala does the same just she cant hit all enemys Ko resistance is key in arena. Sadly with your current units you will struggle with colo and will most likely loose almost every match.
    One Thing to note here that most new people dont know is there are 3 ways to get more ABP/CBP
    A: a unit that has a leader skill that increases ABP/CBP gain such as wintia
    B: when battleing and opponent try to have there ABP as close to 3,000 more than yours this will insure maximun normal points. if its exactly 3,000 or more it will max.
    C:Always run Add random rules (This will add a chance at start of match to add a rule if it does you will get a ton of ABP at end of match)

**You should never Get rid of a unit you dont have a duplicate of and are not planning on using. units get omni evolutions every month and some even get revamped.**
    Always grab more space Being a new player has perks you get butt tons of gems so use them on space.

I Asume you are F2P so you should hold onto your summon tickets closely for strong units. If Not you need to summon for Xenon asap while hes in that gate lol

Last edited: Jul 25, 2018
    g2132 likes this.
  5. linvala

linvala Apollo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xenon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    GR 13
    ROGLIZER WOW NICE!! id run him as your lead for normal every thing meaning non trials/gr/fh/arena

6. linvala

linvala Apollo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xenon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    GR 13
    When Maintenance ends feel free to add me this is my sub account but i have over 198 omnis that can help you out if you need them.

7. g2132

g2132 Titan

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Endless Abyss Tsovinar
    Level:
    thank you for taking the time to do this, was very informative!!

8. αякℓιм

αякℓιм Contender

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Angelic Gale Raquiel
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Linvala very detailed write up. Talking about xenon gate pulled 30 other units but not him. Sigh