EU Newbie here! Need help with squad building! (Please)

Discussion in 'European Server' started by Klaus, Dec 16, 2016.

?

Did I waste too many gems in Lara? I mean, in NO Lara?

1. Yes.

50.0%
  2. Absolutely.

50.0%
  3. Oh my god... What have you done...

16.7%
  4. How didn't you stop?

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Wher R mah gemzz?!

16.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Klaus

Klaus General

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Absolute Zero Vern
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Urban Rivals, FFRK
    Hi everyone!
    I'm Klaus, new to this forum and currently a 1 month old level 128 player. Meaning: Noob.
    I don't know about battleing mechanics so I need your help guys. Here is a pic of my current squad:
    [​IMG]
    And here are the units I have so far:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    That's all I have. Tried getting Lara but... 14 summons and 0 Laras... Wasted gems I guess...

So, I'd really like you guys to help me build a team for: GGC quests, Raids and Trial 003 as well as Skalmond's trial.

(Extra noob question: My Vern is Lord with 100 Sp for enhancements, if I use a Mystery Frog, will she permanently lose all Sp?)

Thank you all!

2. llamabunbun

llamabunbun Apollo

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    magena/sirius/tilith/ninmah/avant/amadeus/santa
    Level:
    320+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    monster hunter, smash bros, king arthurs gold,
    like ten thousands before you, ya'll blind or you just don't care </3
    http://bravefrontierforum.net/threads/the-squad-advice-thread-read-the-guide-first.19896/
    it's a sticky right on the front page, please.

now for the actual information and tips:

-a mystery frog will blast your sp to oblivion so have fun grinding it again
    -can't help you with trial 003 as you already completed it because you have a picture of maxwell in there.
    -define which ggc quests exactly because i (and probably others) can't just put up 1 squad that will roflstomp through every one of them. or maybe we can, i do not know.
    -for raids you can use a standard team containing at least a 50% mitigation providing unit and a unit that has a status preventing sphere on it and cleanses all ailments. charlotte is great for you to use here as leader.
    also a general tip: for the love of yourself, raise all those good units that you have around (selena and eze are really good, mifune and alice will get a dream evolution soon and magress is the 2nd best mitigation unit here for most content (only krantz beats him, charlotte is better if you can use her sbb every turn)

3. Klaus

Klaus General

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Absolute Zero Vern
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Urban Rivals, FFRK
    Oops... sorry for misplacing the thread. I created it there because I saw other squad building team threads. Really sorry.

I'll be more specific:
    - I need a mitigator. From all my units, which is the best? (Got a Dolk yesterday by the way) Magress doesn't mitigate on BB like the others.
    - I'm stuck in Cardes's trial: 003 and in Skalmond's Trial. Please give some ideas for a team. In trial: 003, Zebra always kills 3 of my units...
    - I'm also stuck in Sefia/Kikuri's GGC and Michele's GGC (no reviving battles). In the first one, they keep reviving over and over... and in the second one, after Michele revives 4-5 times, her friends appear and I can't even touch them.
    -I'm using Arus 7, Charla 7, Vern OE, Darvanshel 6, Felice OE for Arena (and most content) I mainly win because either Vern or Felice use their BB/SBB. But still doesn't feel reliable for me. Any help?

Thank you.

4. llamabunbun

llamabunbun Apollo

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    320+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    -magress in his last evolution provides actual 2 turn mitigation on both bb and sbb with his sp enchantments, it's charlotte who doesnt do that on her bb at her max :p
    -cardes trial is 004, 001 was karl, 002 grahdens and 003 maxwell :p, using a friend magena helps alot for this one and so would a 7* tilith (and many more units)
    the problem with zebra is that he will probably wipe your squad at both 50 and 25% of his hp, nuking him from 51% to 0% would work but since that doesnt sound very nice to do (probably, idunno how much hp he has and how fast he dies now with dream evolutions) you should just use a 75% mitigation ubb or magress 100% ubb mitigation and use a hero crystal for the one of 25%.
    -sefia/kikuri have to die at the same time to stop reviving, try to keep both of their hp the same using normal attacks and alternate with bbs and sbbs.
    -michele after reviving 4 times summons her best buddies which is really really hard if you don't have a good full 7* squad, if you raise some units a bit more it should be easier, a friend tilith will help to provide extra tankiness and so would a friend magena.
    to survive their huge damage i recommend bringing a unit that can inflict atk down (a rain friend is perfect for this! along with the mitigation he provides on his leader skill!)
    using charla, felice, vern, magress and i guess lance? you should be fine in both GGC's while totally being dependent on friends (but hey who isn't lol)
    -selena is an arena goddess, with her extra skill she can usually survive a killing blow so that's one unit, vern and felice here because they are your best units and if you raise your atro to have a chance to hit all enemies with his normal attack, he'd be very nice too~

5. Klaus

Klaus General

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Absolute Zero Vern
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Urban Rivals, FFRK
    Hi again and thanks for replying.
    I was trying to evolve some of the units you mentioned and went to the exchange hall to get a legend stone in order to evolve magress. But, it seems I can't exchange it. Is it bugged? I have 16000 points, enough for two of them so that is not the problem. Is it like this just for me?

-Sefia/Kikuri defeated. :)

6. llamabunbun

llamabunbun Apollo

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    320+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    congratz with sefia and kikuri, i've heard from some others that their exchange hall is also bugged so i don't think it's just you :p

7. Klaus

Klaus General

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Absolute Zero Vern
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Urban Rivals, FFRK
    Hi again. Seems I'll have to wait to get Magress OE until they fix the bug. By the way, just got these units:
    [​IMG]
    Is any of them worth raising?

And I keep wondering which should be the best mitigator for my team. One who doesn't collide with my Vern and Felice.

Also, is Arus good? OD fill and infinite SBB but that's it.

My Vern's enhancements are: 100% boost to Spark Damage, 20% boost to parameters, Considerably reduce BB cost for BB, Damage taken may restore HP and Add 3 turn Dark element effect to BB/SBB.
    My Felice's are 50% boost to Spark Damage, Boost BB Attack and (not yet unlocked) Adds considerable HP restoration during Spark effect to BB/SBB.
    Do they look fine to you?

Thanks you are really a great help :)

8. llamabunbun

llamabunbun Apollo

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    320+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Arus is very good, he just got a new evolution in the japanese server which should come to eu later so keep him around (also really good in the next quest region at 7*)
    the other units you pulled are mostly worth keeping at 5* because of an gamemode that will come up soon so keep em but no need to raise them.
    so it comes down to keeping all new units around and only raising arus currently.
    SP options should be chosen to get as many good buffs as possible on a unit that you would use alot but are also to your own liking so uhhh can't help you with the sp options of vern and felice.
    my own sp build for a felice (IF I HAD ONE.) would be hp when sparking, enchanting the leader skill and some filler.

Sucker likes this.
  9. Sucker

Sucker Original God

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Various leads
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Another vote for Arus here! I had so much fun using him as BB filling infinite single target nuker, that I evolved and maxed out all 3 Arus in my inventory :D

10. Klaus

Klaus General

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Absolute Zero Vern
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Urban Rivals, FFRK
    Look at this update please:
    [​IMG]
    I finally got Magress to OE and Darvanshel to 7*. But I guess I'll just level Juno and forget about the other two... :)

The planned team for now should be:
    Vern OE
    Felice OE
    Juno-Seto 7*
    Arus 7*
    aaaaand...
    What else? I really don't know what to put there. Vern sparks, Felice fills BB, Arus nukes and fills UBB and Juno will be my HoT and mitigator. Perhaps another nuker? Maybe Nadore as a stat booster? Kira as a Critical enhancer? A status negator which I lack? Tell me what you think based in my available units please.

And thanks again I'm keeping my Anima Arus ;)

11. Klaus

Klaus General

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Absolute Zero Vern
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Urban Rivals, FFRK
    Keeping that Arus then haha
    Thanks for answering. What do you think about my team? Any recomendation? :)

Sucker likes this.
  12. Twenty-Fifth Baam

Twenty-Fifth Baam Warlord

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta units
    Level:
    3XX
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Mmh you need a stats buffer, burst heal and probably conversion buffs for hard stuff
    Anyway grats for your juno
    Amadeus as F lead for trials ( for miti ls )

13. Sucker

Sucker Original God

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Various leads
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Only one possible answer.

Kuda.

14. Klaus

Klaus General

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Absolute Zero Vern
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Urban Rivals, FFRK
    Hmmm...
    Any recomendation between my units?

15. Klaus

Klaus General

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Absolute Zero Vern
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Urban Rivals, FFRK
    And who goes out?

16. Sucker

Sucker Original God

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Various leads
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Kuda doesn't replace another unit, but he completes your team offensively. He will make your team do way more damage.

If you need a cleanser, you could take Atro, Selena, Lance or Drevas. In that case I would swap out Arus if you don't need an infinite single target nuker. You could also take a Magena friend as a cleanser.

And a note: You are lacking a unit like Virgo, Capricorn, Rain (can't get him anymore), Amadeus, Laberd or Magena for Mitigation LS. This means that you might have a harder time when clearing some harder content.

17. Twenty-Fifth Baam

Twenty-Fifth Baam Warlord

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta units
    Level:
    3XX
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    He is using juno as mitigator

inviato dal mio cazzutissimo Sony Z3

18. Sucker

Sucker Original God

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Various leads
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Did you read my post correctly? I wasn't talking about using a Mitigator, but Mitigation LS. Juno-Seto doesn't have any mitigation on her LS. Most harder content are only survivable by using double Mitigation LS + regular (S)BB Mitigation.

19. traskott

traskott Archangel

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Arthur/Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    Currently Playing:
    European server
    If I had had those units with Lvl 128.... snifff

20. Klaus

Klaus General

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Absolute Zero Vern
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Urban Rivals, FFRK
    Mmmhh...
    Considering your post, could this be the right team?
    Vern OE Sparker + Dark element effect for 3 turns
    Felice OE BB fill + Heal on Spark
    Juno-Seto 7* Mitigator + HoT + 20% to max HP boost + Reviving chance + (Future status negator for 3 turns as enhancement when she gets OP, I mean OE)
    Kuda Atk boost + Critical damage enhancer
    Aaaand... Status cleaner OE Atro? Checked him and he is a Status booster so Kuda is losing potential, I guess...

What do you think?