[OPEN] ConySkip Recruitment Thread! (Lv.180 w/ 100% XP, 180% Zel, 170% Karma Boosts)

Discussion in 'Guilds' started by kainoa25, Aug 6, 2016.

1. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Are you feeling irritated carrying your guild, donating nearly 3,000+ CP a month, leveling hardcore during 2XP/SKD, putting in all this hard work, care, and effort during events and such while seeing other members, including Officers and even the GM not doing the same yet criticize other members for their lack of effort? (n) Well fret no longer and take [Cony]skip your attention over here! (y)

[Who are ConySkip?]: Through numerous trial and errors, ConySkip has become one of the most recognized guilds in the entire BF community. Most of our core players migrated over from what was, at the time, known as the "Original Raid Chat" (a large chat group made for players who primarily needed help/leechers for Raids), waaayyy before Guilds were even a possible feature in BF. After multiple changes and obstacles, that same core of members who remained eventually decided to form a group in preparation for Gumi's announced Guild Raids.

[What you can find in ConySkip]: Since DAY 1, there is a reason why ConySkip has been one of the top guilds in all of Brave Frontier. It's because we have dedicated players that have put in too much time, work, and effort into the guild, among numerous other things to help maintain the current level we're fortunately enough to have at this point of the game! So we're looking for players that are a mirror of the type of players we currently have already! Check out who those types of players are below:
    • Active Players - This is a given. You can't play hard if you don't work hard. Leechers are not rewarded nor wanted; everyone earns what they work for. We have a lively group of members who are active daily and often, as the chats are quite lively.
    • Experienced Players - From Frontier Hunter, Challenge Arena, GGCs/GQs, Trials, Raids, Summoner Arc, etc., we have players who know nearly every aspect of content about Brave Frontier, at least on [GL]. :oops:
    • Dedicated Players - ConySkip isn't carried by one player nor person neither will it rely on one player or person. We are a group of players who, regardless of the difference in skill and stature, work together to become one of the strongest guilds in the community, regardless of any content or event Gumi or Alim throw at us (aside from bugs... :rofl:). Getting to where we are now was not easy. Players have come and go, there have been many struggles and hurdles, but through it all we continue to strive on and march forward and become better and we have members who have stayed through it all, since the beginning.

Below are some of our achievements with hopefully more to come!

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

[Interested in joining the Coalition ConySkip?]: If you've read all of this like and still what you see, below are details on how to join!

As with every Guild to some extent, we need a way to talk to each other. We use a social app called "LINE" (which you can download here) to communicate (like WhatsApp, Skype, etc.). You can use it on any mobile device with the appropriate app store, as there's also a MAC/PC version as well. ALL members are required to use LINE and check in for upcoming events. There are NO exceptions unfortunately, aside from personal matters or family related business, etc. Contact the GM or an Officer if such is the case beforehand.

Before continuing, we do seek a basic level requirement of Lv.500, however we do make exceptions depending on your application, so if you feel confident do not hesitate to apply!

There are two things we as a guild primarily value the most: Communication and Hard Work

If you cannot provide these two things, then you probably aren't what we're looking for in a potential new member. If you can provide these two values, check out our application below!

Only registered members can view this content, click here to sign up and view it!

NOTE: If you're accepted into the final recruitment stage, for cautionary purposes, you'll be asked to provide screenshots of the following:
    • Main Menu
    • Player Records (->Days Logged In to Total Units Found will suffice)
    • Unit List (ONLY 7*-Omni Filters)
    • Item List (Lemon Legend Stones, XP Items, Raid Drop Items)
    • Spheres (ONLY 6-7* Filters)
    • The most recent guild raid score(total) you can provide.
    Of course any other information that you might feel is helpful towards your application (e.g. timezone, where you live) is greatly welcomed! :lol:

If you still have any other questions, feel free to ask me by quoting or tagging me (@kainoa25) in this thread or simply sending me a PM, however please refrain from asking about your application process as you will be notified if you've been accepted or not. Thanks for taking the time in checking out our guild and good luck!

Feel free to tag other ConySkip members such as @Margrave @DariusDG @Noobie @Sa-chan @ZURA @>Debonair<

Last edited: Apr 19, 2017
  2. ReL

ReL The Ambitious

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Retired
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    League of Legends
    Cool guild bra!

>Debonair<, DK_, Noobie and 3 others like this.
  3. Nanouk

Nanouk Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Cony
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    wat? Zelnite is okay too?
    [​IMG]

>Debonair<, DK_, Spritz and 3 others like this.
  4. Virgilio Bautista

Virgilio Bautista Tajsna27

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zeru
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier
    2016-06-14 18.59.03.png

>Debonair<, DK_, Spritz and 2 others like this.
  5. Kaosunoa

Kaosunoa Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite, Regil, Long
    Level:
    500-600
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Lol, I requested yesterday on line, but I'll do a more formal one this time,
    My player level is 311

My arena rank will be Eurynomos tomorrow aka 595 or 596 abp I don't remember which,

I'm RC 6"dont have anything better much then buffers need the slot spheres" but I have bulbs and stuff for bieorges and occults need rng.

I have full omni squad Sirius Zero Krantz Kulyuk Silas, somtimes I swap kulyuk for ark and use felicd friend for bb fill. I have around 130 units 50% are 7 stat/omni.

And I have all but noel trial done, all ggc done, all maps done, and most gq are complete, FG working on getting endless done"beaten to floor 100" and others I've mostly done except 6 star gate and some element gates cause lack of buff variety.

Zel and karma go up an down cause I use it 24/7 evolutions merit etc
    Current status is 15 mil zel 7 mil karma

I'm p2p but only very specific, I don't buy gems I buy summon ticket bundles to keep meta when I can, mind you I lack money some times because I'm only 15 and cannot work a job within government regulations. I spend usually 50$ at a time.

Hr I usually go +3 I'm working on my squad to get +4

Guild status well I check to donate every few hours and when I wake up. CP is like 5k been in the guild 5 days approximately.

And I use line regularly I only turn notifications off if I need to chsrge my device and don't wsnt the screen turning on.

Lastly Activness you've seen my overall specs well I've done that from lv1 and being a new account since last january, my total days login is 190

Hope I'm a good candidate and if you didn't know already i'm the guy who you spoke to on line yesterday but you said you weren't recruitting, and in game i'm chrono on your friends list.
    Sincerely Chrono/Kaosunoa

Last edited: Aug 7, 2016
  6. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    yeah sorry about that. Shortly after telling you that I started talking with members to see if we could change and start recruiting again. We got your info and way of contacting you though so we'll be in touch.

Noobie, ReL and Kaosunoa like this.
  7. Kaosunoa

Kaosunoa Calamity Host

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zelnite, Regil, Long
    Level:
    500-600
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Sounds great

ReL likes this.
  8. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    updated title

Still looking at the possibilities of recruits for those who are interested.

9. SacredShadows

SacredShadows Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    What ever floats my boat at the moment
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Good ole' Brave Frontier (And CS:GO)
    Tempted to disband my guild and join tbh. Fresh ass name too.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

>Debonair< likes this.
  10. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Could hand it off to your friend instead of disbanding it >.<
    If you want though send in your info and we'll evaluate it and let you know before you do something so rash.

11. SacredShadows

SacredShadows Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Alright, ill let you know wassup later.
    Might hand it off to my boy @English.
    Also, is it manditory to have line to communicate or will there be other ways?

12. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    lines pretty much the only way. it's pretty much our only method of communication.

13. SacredShadows

SacredShadows Twilight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Alright just making sure.

14. Scarface

Scarface General

Leader:
    Something awesome UBB dual sphere
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I sent a pm

15. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Thanks to all who applied both here and in PMs. We're currently full BUT we'll be evaluating player progression and kicking the non active members so we may have a spot in the near future. I'll comment here again when that time comes but if you wish to apply anyways you're more than welcome to do so but do note you'll be put on hold until we can clear up a spot for you.

16. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    We're open for recruits again. Same application from the OP.

17. Mischievous

Mischievous Cherubium

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Anna Kendrick
    Level:
    (。-`ω´-)
    Hello. How do you do? I have some additional questions, if you don't mind answering.

What skills and experiences would make an ideal candidate?
    What are the biggest challenges someone in this position would face?
    What are the prospects for advancement or professional development in the company?
    What do I do if I have a structured settlement but I need cash now?
    What are the most important issues that you think your organisation will face?
    Your sexual harassment policies...are they more like guidelines or a score keeping system?

>Debonair<, Spritz and kainoa25 like this.
  18. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    HR will contact you in 3-5 business days regarding the matters above. Thanks for showing interest in our company!
    skipping bunny.png

>Debonair< and Spritz like this.
  19. Stephen Geiger

Stephen Geiger Ruling Star

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Omni: Avant, Ark, Melord, Sirius
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Diablo 3, Overwatch, Rocket League,..
    I would like to join the guild, I've been playing for 940 Consecutive days and am very active when it comes to contributing.

20. kainoa25

kainoa25 Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Sure but first things first. Can you provide some info on your account. The template in the OP should be a good start.