Please Help Me Build My Squad

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Bastion, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Bastion

Bastion Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Hello, I'm having trouble here. I think i have a pretty good units but can't manage to build a good squad since i'm not very good with english.
    So heres my units. any help is appreciated.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

:fire: Malef, Rugahr, Azurai, Michele, (2)Avant, Kulyuk, Glenn, Amus, Laresa, Rain, (7*)Shura, (7*)Lyonnese, (7*)Valen, (7*)Adriesta
    :water: Elimo, Millie(the name changed from the older units,i think), vern, azami, holia, mariela, asto, camilla, zeleste, wintia, kitsu, Lumis, Ilm, (7*)Amu Yunos, (7*)Vaisal, (7*)Melord, (7*)Divine Wolf
    :earth: Lance, Felice, Lanza, Freed, Marilleta, Mordlim, Eriana, Limilnate, Fei and Fang, Hisui,Daros, (7*)Dion, (2)(7*), Hetephres, Nimune
    :thunder: Eze, Rize, Rayla, Fizz, Eleanor, Ragra, Ky, Eerikki, Midoriya, Cleria, Marlo, Ordine,(7*)Jireid, (7*)Razak, (7*)Zelion
    :light: Lillith, Sirius, Izuna, Lauda, Agress, Diastima, Ionia, Elphelt, Lukroar,Fina, Gabriela, Lucy Heartfilia, Regil, Solos, Snow Miku, Ark, (2)(7*) Persenet,(2)(7*) Raquiel
    :dark: (2)Mifune,Kikuri, Elza, Lancelot, Hadaron, Zenia, Nyami, Luina, Shion, Roglizer, Beatrix, (7*)Alice, (7*)Lunaris,(7*)Zalvard, (7*)Neviro, (7*) Ciardha.

I've put my 7* that i think might help.
    And thank you peeps!

Please help this peasant m'lord, m'lady....

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  2. Bastion

Bastion Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    day 3.. still no help...
    SOS...
    help plezz...

3. Fhael

Fhael

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Roglizer
    Hello there, I'm not an expert at analyzing nor too good at squad building. But i'd like to present you my opinion about General Squad

:dark: Roglizer + :dark: Roglizer, :thunder: Cleria, :light: Raquiel, :water: Wintia,

I believe :dark: Roglizer should be your leader because his leader skill, someone says, just like :dark: Shion in steorids. And there you got a little BB Management, Spark Damage Buff and Parameters Buff. His BB is good for filling OD gauge, and SBB doing another parameters-relative-to buff and adds all elements to attack. His UBB is really good for me because it's 100% elemental damage reduction. When you have good BB Management, you can go all out with this skill.

:thunder: Cleria is ma bae! She can do a lot. Yes. HoT, heal, BC Fill on Spark, BC Fill, and BC Fil when attacked, and Clear and negates ailments. There you get BB Manager and a healer and a keeper. Loved her

:light: Raquiel can do parameters buff, BB Attack buff, spark damage buff, crit rate, and elements buff in SBB. But little sadly, her parameters buff is just like 170% that just like :dark: Roglizer's BB. It may be a nice thing because you don't need to get confused because of swiping order, but it's still just a same parameters buff ( :dark: Roglizer's BB and :light:Raquiel's BB). It will be best if you get :light: Raquiel's BB and :dark: Roglizer;s SBB because i believe they will stack because :dark: Roglizer's SBB Parameters buff is relative to (50%) HP.

I choose :water: Wintia because you already have nice healer like :thunder:Cleria and :water: Wintia will provide Mitigation, Spark Damage Reduction, Negates Critical and Elemental, Reduce elementals damage taken, and on her BB, boost BB adn Def when guarding. :earth: Mordlim can also be your mitigator with Probable enemy Atk and Def Reduction, status infliction, Spark Damage reduction, add defense when guarding. But i believe :water: Elimo can do heal and mitigation if you prefer to save up :thunder: Cleria slot and go for elemental damage buffs. Or you can bring :water: Ilm as mitigator. He has a DoT buffs but having lower parameter conversion than :dark: Roglizer, just need to be careful with BB'ing order.

And for last slot.. ummm maybe :water: Amu Yunos for elemental weakness damage, or unit that can bring Crit Damage+ Buff like :dark: Hadaron, or another BB manager units, or Defense Ignoring buffs like :dark: Zenia. Add what you like. Hehe

Note : I haven't go inside the SP Building fo each units. Maybe if there is chance and time i will look up into their SP and maybe you can saves up one or two slots.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2018
  4. Bastion

Bastion Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Thank you for the advice, my hero in shining armor! me like you! you have me gratitude!
    could you give me another example of squad for current frontier rift as well? that forgotten magic thing i think.
    i felt bad for my guild, i couldn't do anything to help lol
    you don't need to give me another example tho, i'm happy enough with this! in fact i'm more than happy.
    anyway thanks again my hero! :D

Last edited: Aug 6, 2018
  5. Fhael

Fhael

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Roglizer
    Hello, i'm really sorry but i don't really know about Frontier Rift. I'm a returning player actually. But as little as i know, What you need is Leader with BB Attack boost. Other unit you should put in squad with OD Fill rate+, Cleanse and Negate Ailments, Heal, HoT, Nuker(Single Target enormous damage), Mitigation is a must, BB attack boost BB/SBB. With additional try Elemental Damage, Atk&Def Reduction, Ailments infliction too(If the enemy can't be inflicted don't mind this).
    Spark damage is, i don't know to say, but not really much needed. Because most of FR is single target. Correct me if i'm wrong.

Always bring UBB Potion(i forgot the name), BB Fill Potion, Angel Idol, and Atk/Def Up items.

Look for info at wikia. They provide much info about anything. i guess this is all i know. Sorry not providing much info. Maybe someone will.

6. Gorefal

Gorefal Knight

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Disnomian Emperor shion
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Wasn’t my post just wanted to say thank you this was quite a bit helpful for me as well :)