Problem with TRIAL 6 and TRIAL X3

Discussion in 'Quests & Bosses' started by Jip, Apr 1, 2016.

1. Jip

Jip Juggernaut

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Ask me ^^
    Leader:
    [G]Nyami [A]Charla [G]Allanon
    Level:
    200+
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Hi guys! So I was trying to do trial 6 and trial x3 but, i kind of failed on making the right squad, and got confused instead
    So here's my unit, just assume they're on they're FINAL FORM unless i write their * and SBBMaxed, but not imped yet
    :fire: [Anima]Ruby, [Anima]Magnazorda, [Guardian]Michelle, [Lord]Korzan, [Lord] Lucia, [Breaker] Avant
    :water: [Anima]Selena,[Anima]Zeldeus, [Anima]Tazer, [Guardian]Elimo, [Breaker]Colt, [Lord]Rigness, [Breaker]Lune, [Breaker] Medina
    :earth: [Anima]Edea, [Lord]Tora, [Breaker]Ragshelm, [Breaker]Andaria, [Guardian]Quaid, [Guardian]Libera, [Lord]Miku
    :thunder: [Guardian]Rahgan, [Guardian] Deimos, [Breaker]Eze, [Breaker]Shera, [Breaker] Mikael, [Breaker] Orna
    :light: [Anima]Charla, [Anima]Lilith, [B&G]Sefia, [Oracle]Nemethgear, [Guardian] Sodis, [Breaker] Aurellia, [Guardian] Allanon
    :dark: [Guardian] Nyami, [Lord] Shida, [Anima]Semira, [Anima]Ivris, [Lord]Kikuri, [Breaker]Reis, [Guardian]Hadaron,[Guardian]Aaron, [Lord] Grahden 6*

This unit are chosen from the list of my units, if I need/lack some of the useful unit BB/SBB tell me, maybe I already have the unit :)
    Oh, and it would be helpful if you guys can give me some tips on the trial!
    THANKS! THANKS! AND THANK YOUUU! (y)(y)(y)

2. Jip

Jip Juggernaut

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Ask me ^^
    Leader:
    [G]Nyami [A]Charla [G]Allanon
    Level:
    200+
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    My current TEAM for lab 6 and x3
    Squad 1 :
    [Breaker] Shera | [Anima] Charla
    [Guardian] Allanon |
    [Guardian] Nyami | [Anima] Ruby

Squad 2 :
    [Guardian] Libera | [Guardian] Deimos
    [Anima] Edea |
    [Guardian] Rahgan | [Anima] Lilith

3. Method

Method Commander

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Laberd
    Level:
    I haven't completed the trial X3 yet but I've looked into it. Try searching Reddit for OTK strategies. Most of them (although semi outdated) seemed to go with a nemethgear lead UBB strategy which I see you have listed as maxed out. Check it out when you get some time!