Question

Discussion in 'Phantom of the Kill' started by Suarez, Jul 23, 2016.

1. Suarez

Suarez

Leader:
    Striker
    Guys,btw i hv 10 dupes of Moga. What should i do on her? I mean on fuse/evolve.
    My plan is :
    Levelling all the dupes n evolve them into 5* until lv 30 n fuse it into the main Moga. Or level 5 dupes of them (including the main) til 5* lv 30 n fuse it into main, and the rest of 5 dupes just lv them into 4* lv 30 and MLB it. And fuse it into main Moga 5*. Which one is better?

Artemis bikini beach is good? Too lazy do the quest 5x at lv 20 aquadiablo (rewards only 5 BM, time to clear the quest almost 30 mins/run. Since i get 6 dupes of her, i think its enough). No much time to do the quest n levelling them (if hv more dupes), still hv many char to lv up. So,better skip it?
    Thanks.....

2. Meatjunjun

Meatjunjun

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Lunaris
    You should level them all to 5* lvl30, and then fuse them into a main one. With that said, what I do is get them all to level 30, and look at all the growth rates. See which one of them is the best and level that all the way to 60 BEFORE fusing.

My first Selena had a 3.3 growth rate at level 30, but ended at only a 3.03 growth rate at level 60. So I chose to level another Selena to level 60 and got lucky with a 3.26 growth rate.

This one will be my main unless the last couple Selena's I need to work on gains a much better growth rate by level 30.

3. Suarez

Suarez

Leader:
    Striker
    Thanks. Btw if dupes fusing with dolls,is it affect when we fuse it into main? I mean the + stats bonus on dolls fusing,will be transform into main,if we fuse dupes into main?

Its really painfull make them dupes at 5* and all into lv 60. Dunno how long it will be. Still hv many characters not levelling to,lol. Dunno why i still play this game,no offense,its become boring,we just do the same everyday,but still make ppl and me addict to play,hahahaha....

4. Edwire

Edwire Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell / Selena / Diana
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    Do you have your Main Moga MLB from 4* ?
    I would evolve 4 Moga to 4* level 20 and fuse to main Moga on 4*, then Evolve main Moga
    Then Evolve 4 Moga to 5* to level 30 and fuse to main Moga to get maximum evolve bonus.

5. StrayGod

StrayGod Radiant Saint

Leader:
    Vern / Felice / Lara / Ark / Avant / zekt
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Phantom of the kill, Brave Frontier
    Meatjunjun is right, its better to get all of them to 5 star then test their growth rate to decide which you should mlb. I don't mlb at 4 star anymore for the same reason. If you mlb at 4 star your moga will start with around 10 - 20 pwr higher at 5 star, you can squeeze out all the base stats you want from mlbing at 4 star but if they end up with average growth (2.6 - 3.0), they will still end up with lower stats than a moga that has for example, 3.3+ growth rate. How do I know this? well I learned this from leveling my mirins, around the same time I found out lbs and skill levels are transferable from fusion. I was leveling 3 dex mirins (one of which I mlb'd at 4 star for extra base stats) and while I was lvling them to 30 (for their skills) I realized that my main mirin had much lower stats compared to the other 2 dex mirins even with the extra base stats from mlbing at 4 star. The reason was because my main mirin only had a growth of 2.85 while the other 2 had growth rates between 3.5 - 3.6. Seeing this, I fused my main mirin into the one with highest growth (3.6), which would become my "new main".

So what does this mean? it means that a unit with 3.2+ growth rate > all base stats you can squeeze out by mlbing at 4 star. The problem of course is that we don't know a unit's final growth rate (growth at 5 star) until we evolve them to 5 star. That is why I don't mlb at 4 star anymore because it is a big gamble. If the unit you mlb at 4 star end up with a growth rate < 3.0, it will turn out worse than a copy that has >3.1 growth even w/o mlbing at 4 star. That is why I rush all copies to 5 star lvl 30 (I would farm for example 5 dex copies and lvl them all), and only lb the one with 3.2+ growth at 5 star.

These are the stats of my 3.6 growth mirin (ended up with 3.3 because she capped every stat), 0 lbs at 3 / 4 star.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  6. Edwire

Edwire Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell / Selena / Diana
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    Wouldn't that be the same? I mean, event unit have lower stat cap, most likely they will hit the caps at lvl 80 anyway ? IMO lvl 30 is too low to see the growth rate.
    Haven't tested much, but maybe I was lucky my Selena hit max stat cap with just one main Selena.

Did the evo bonus got transferred? I read somewhere that evo bonus CAN be transfered, but haven't seen pic yet

7. zos

zos

Leader:
    Laevateinn
    At lv 30 you get a good idea of the growth rate, but I would say take it up to lv50 for more accuracy. (even then the growth rate will drop dramatically at lv70+ due to stats cap).

8. StrayGod

StrayGod Radiant Saint

Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Its not the same because you save a ton of exp and time rushing everyone to 5 star lvl 30 rather than lvling a 4 star to lvl 70 then evolve to 5 star (lvl 50 - 70 take a lot more exp). You are also leveling 4 less copies from 3 star to 4 star since you are no longer mlbing at 4 star, which saves even more exp and time. Also, I have noticed that growth rate will stay fairly consistent between lvls 30 - 60 / 65 (tested this with my own units by running the GR calculator multiple times at random levels). After that, growth rate will start dropping and by lvl 80, it will have dropped by about 0.2 or 0.3 compared to the growth from lvls 30 - 60.

As for your question, yes it did get transfered, i don't remember exactly how many stat points I got but I can tell you it was a lot more than what it showed in the fusion preview (iirc I got around +2 - 3 points on every stat)

Last edited: Jul 26, 2016
  9. StrayGod

StrayGod Radiant Saint

Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Yea, I've noticed that growth rate will stay fairly consistent between lvls 30 - 60 / 65. After that, the growth rate will usually take a dip and by lvl 80, it would have dropped by about 0.2 or 0.3 from my experience.

zos likes this.
  10. Edwire

Edwire Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell / Selena / Diana
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    IMO the evo bonus from MLB 4* is significant for the final stat on 5* so the extra leveling time is worth it

I see, good to know, thanks !

11. StrayGod

StrayGod Radiant Saint

Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    evo bonus dosent increase stat cap though, it only increases your odds of hitting the stat cap with higher base stats, unless you are mlbing 4x copies at 4 star of a unit for max evol bonuses: a vit, dex, guard, and force type (which I assume you are not, because that is an entirely different discussion). With a 3.3+ growth unit you are pretty much guaranteed to hit stat cap anyways, while saving a lot of time / exp. In any case, you only get at most 3 extra stat points from mlbing at 4 star (again, assuming you are not lvling 4 additional mlb copies for max evol bonuses). As you can see above, my mirin capped all her stats (except luck) and I did not lb her at all before 5 star. She also has a pwr of 476 which is probably one of the highest I have ever seen even on mlb gacha units.

12. Edwire

Edwire Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell / Selena / Diana
    Level:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    AFAIK they are different from stat caps. They work like fusion caps, so you can have higher stat than others because of the evo bonus.

13. Suarez

Suarez

Leader:
    Striker
    Btw how to 'calculate' growth unit? Never know that every unit has diff point stats. So we just use the best growth unit? No matter they r vitality/force/guard/dex or balance?

14. Suarez

Suarez

Leader:
    Striker
    And btw is my Mirin good enough or not? She'S fuse with dolls many times,and she's 70.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

15. zos

zos

Leader:
    Laevateinn
    its good. hope u get spd, agi, gd and spi until 80 on every level.