Reeze, Shera, Ragshelm 7* Info

Discussion in 'Japanese Server' started by Priya, Aug 13, 2015.

1. Juno Ariev

Juno Ariev Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Nadore, Krantz (Arena), occasional experiments
    Level:
    26x
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon, Chain Chronicle, Monster Hunter 4U
    But...Aaron is still extremely good. His only weakness is that the 80% Def buff on his SBB is pretty low compared to the ~140% competition...and you still have the incredibly useful, even lifesaving BB fill on both BB and SBB.

To put this more on topic, you'd be using Aaron+Reeze, so her Rec>Def conversion can stack with Aaron's Def buff, or Shera+Melchio for a more offensive combination with the Atk>Def convert as a bit of insurance.

Or if you're rad enough to make two mitigators work, Aaron+Shera+Melchio/Reeze.

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  2. HolyThunderOfAtharva

HolyThunderOfAtharva Warlord

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Fulgur Halcyon Eze
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Dynasty Warriors 8, BF Global, FFRK, DW GUNDAM 3
    Wanna know whats funny? I have Reeze and Shera (Looks like I now have a reason to upgrade my *Anima* Reeze and Lord Shera :) )
    By the way, is it just me, or did Ragshelm look like he forgot to take a daily dose of Pro-Active? Because he got dem pimps all over like Herpes

3. Cloudzz

Cloudzz Guardian

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Rain
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    League of Legends, Overwatch, BraveFrontier(Duh)
    I was barely finishing imping my Edea and now I see 7* Shera
    Why does the world do this to me

4. icloud

icloud

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta
    Level:
    2xx
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Fifa, Bo2, Gears of War, Halo, RTS games, SW (iOS)
    off-topic but (sorry)...

Would there be any reason NOT to use a Deimos lead in a squad with Zenia lead?

5. Kira99

Kira99 Nomos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Zelnite, Lauda, Galtier
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Unless bc fill is an issue, Tridon is obviously the superior leader. Also, Deimos's 100% stat buffs are actually annoying. Clashes with other buffs easily.
    If not for his LS, honestly Deimos is not as good as Ultor.

6. icloud

icloud

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Meta
    Level:
    2xx
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Fifa, Bo2, Gears of War, Halo, RTS games, SW (iOS)
    Sadly, but honestly, it's about ailment negation on his LS. That's the main appeal for me. I auto-battle everything, I even like to auto-battle GGC's to a certain extent, but Raid especially.

As such.. ailment negation is just absolutely necessary. People are all about stat curing but, that just doesn't cut it for someone who likes to AB a lot. You need ail negation.

7. roy3x

roy3x Skywalker

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Vesti
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Brave Frontier, FFRK
    Everyone thinking raghselm isn't much but I think he is amazing. Attack down that lasts two turns is pretty good and makes up for it only hitting at a 30% chance while 18% injury rates on everyone is amazing on any boss that is succeptible to it.

8. Exarion

Exarion Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    I often change
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Urban Rivals, Eredan ITCG, Brave Exvius
    Ragshelm's buffs are redundant. DEF debuff and Injury? OK but Ragshelm gives Ignore DEF buff to everyone with his ES so DEF debuff and Injury loose some interest when the boss has no defense...
    DEF debuff and Injury are debuffs though while Ignore DEF is a buff so if an enemy removes buffs by example, the debuffs are still active (and vice-versa). But in most of the cases, his utility will be for his ATT debuff for 2 turns like in 6*.
    Moreover, Ragshelm's buffs are exactly the same in 7* and in 6*, no improvement. And no improvement neither on LS. He just has Ignore DEF buff and stats improvement. It's limited and not sure it worth using a Legend Stone. He does the same job in 6*.

9. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Deimos lead is great. Immunity, 40% HP, BC on hit, really fucking strong combo - yes Tridon is better defensively, but if you can survive without Tridon LS, Deimos LS is leaps and bounds superior. He DOES kinda suck at sparking but usually does decent enough with Zenia friend.

Usefulness of his other buffs vary wildly based on what else you have in team. FOR NOW he's the best allstat buffer by a huge margin, in the future we'll have units like Rivera for a 120% rec buff, Nadeelah(sp?) for 120% allstats+BC on hit SBB, and of course we already have the ever-glorious Tridonger for 140% def, Ultor/Michele/etc for 140-200% atk... if you use those units heavily then Deimos falls off in use somewhat, but you don't have to, in some team comps Deimos will stay just about as good as he is now.

The immunity thing is great as well, but once Melchio/Reeze/presumably Aurelia 7*s hit you might actually WANT to use an immunity sub (for once...) so there'll be more options in the future as well. None of that means Deimos is gonna be bad - just there'll be more viable alternatives in the future. For now, he's absolute fucking god mode.

icloud likes this.
  10. Alrisha

Alrisha Forum Stalker Moderator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark / Ensa / Zeruiah
    Level:
    600+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Injury reduces ATK by 50% which is great for Ragshelm because he can further stack it with his 30% ATK down for 80% total ATK reduction. His ATK down may not be the best but IIRC Ragshelm ATK down is the only ATK down that can last for two turns which makes it more consistent. He is used particularly for contents that are susceptible to Injury to reduce their damage considerably especially in Raid.

Also it's not like he never got any improvement in 7 *, he has added another debuff in his arsenal which is increase spark damage received debuff in his SBB and it is slightly higher than Roa's SBB.

11. Hartemis

Hartemis Archangel

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Xmas,avant,haile
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Do i really see a 20%mit on ls for shera?
    And look at that .. She kind of outclasses aaron except aaron is def and instant fill.. Guess i cant say she outclasses but holy crap that 70% mit....95% with ubb
    I dont get how shera is now the best mitigator now.. Yes she can provide a little help with her sbb but.. She still has a rival named elimo.. Like.. Elimo cant provide bb for crap but she makes up for it with def . heal. cure debuffs etc.. Not sure but anyone want to enlighten me how shera beats elimo in the throne?

Last edited: Aug 17, 2015
  12. Locky

Locky Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Charla
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    defensively, Elimo is still the god of keeping shit alive and mitigation. For people who like to AB and prefer a more offensive mitigation, Shera may be more popular choice. Or you can combine her and Elimo vs BB draining.

13. Alrisha

Alrisha Forum Stalker Moderator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark / Ensa / Zeruiah
    Level:
    600+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    20% mitigation with ONLY 10% chance. It's not that reliable. Grah's LS or even Tridon is still much better than her LS. I don't think she beat Elimo outright as both of them have their advantage over each other. Elimo's mitigation is one of the cheapest mitigation with great heal. Great for single target Trials and hard contents. Shera is a more offensive mitigation with ATK buff and high BC drop and BB fill per turn.

14. LeonD

LeonD Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Quaid/Selena/Sephia/Diana
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy Record Keeper
    People are knocking ragshelm. If I'm reading him right he has a chance to DEBUFF ENEMIES. Bye bye miti and def hikes. Bye bye idol buff. Bye bye attack rips, hp regen, and bestows. Last I checked we have exactly 0 units that do that. Could he even remove grand jellys softening?

Obviously, shera will rock the house, and I have her ready. But I'm gonna hold on to the anima rags I just pulled...

15. Juno Ariev

Juno Ariev Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Nadore, Krantz (Arena), occasional experiments
    Level:
    26x
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 5
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon, Chain Chronicle, Monster Hunter 4U
    debuff
    as in debuff stats
    as in atk down and def down (though 2 turns on SBB is a first, good/excellent use when the enemy's vulnerable to injury)
    Buff removal/buff dispel is what you're thinking of, and I doubt any unit will have that for a while.

16. LeonD

LeonD Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Quaid/Selena/Sephia/Diana
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy Record Keeper
    Oh...:(

Yeah...he's very disappointing. They don't even increase the chances of success from bb, sbb, ubb. I do have to say this though. Injury is the most underrated and overlooked status effect in the game. I tested it with Tora. For guys that are susceptible to it, its on par with mitigation. Problem is, the really hard stuff never is.

Last edited: Aug 20, 2015
  17. Exarion

Exarion Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    I often change
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    I agree, but his debuffs are the same in 7* than in 6* (same chance, same percentage), even his LS is the same. I would have appreciated to see an improvement on his debuffs.
    His spark damage received debuff is not something on which you can rely to make the difference for the whole squad, especially with 25% to apply it... It's a very little extra but not a real useful debuff. 25% chance to apply it is quite bad... That's why for me the only thing that his 7* version provides compared to his 6* version is a DEF ignore buff. Moreover, his stats are quite nice in 6*. I will not evolve him in 7* and loose a precious and expensive Legend Stone just to gain a DEF ignore buff... I will keep on using him in 6*, he will do exactly the same job with the same buffs.

18. Code0220

Code0220 Star

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zeru
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Actually, 6* Ragshelm had a chance to debuff only -25% Atk/Def for 2 turns, now his 7* is -30% Atk/Def which is the same as everyone else's but lasts 2 turns. So he did improve.

And he got a brand new debuff that we don't have yet! Future Roa has it, but it's only a 25% spark debuff, whereas Ragshelm's is 40%.

I think Ragshelm is much better than people are giving him credit for only he's not as obvious about it as Reeze and Shera.

19. Snake

Snake Celestial

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zenia,Ultor,Kanon,Tridon
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 4
    Currently Playing:
    Arkham series, Skyrim, Telltale games, Borderlands
    I have 4 sheras....4. 2 breakers, an anima and a lord. Aside from that i have 3 other mitigators. I thought it's some kind of sick joke giving me 4 sheras(3 were consecutive pulls) because just 1 is enough for my needs maybe this is the reason why RNGsus gave me a lot of sheras.

20. Exarion

Exarion Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    I often change
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Personnally, I don't call "+5%" an improvement. In practice, you will not see the difference... Going from 25%/30% to 50% is an improvement, not 25% to 30%, especially for a 7* unit.
    It's not because Roa has a spark damage received debuff that Ragshlem is a very good unit because he has the same kind of debuff. It's absolutely not a debuff on which you can rely to make the difference due to the 25% chance.
    I never said that Ragshelm is not good, he is. But he is as good in 6* as in 7*. No need to evolve him. That's why I'm disappointed about him in 7*.

Hartemis likes this.