Returning Player - Current meta ?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Braver444, Feb 23, 2019.

1. Braver444

Braver444 Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Piany, Rouche, Avant, Melchio
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Hi Guys

So after ages of not playing Im back and now im wondering what are considered the go to units? Specifically what are good ones to evolve of the top of the head and whats worth trying to get?

Just want to know where to go from as I left I think around the time Beiorg and Mordlim and Yunos were becoming units to use.

Any help like always would be greatly appreciated, Thanks Guys :)

2. Brian Szotak

Brian Szotak Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Mordred, Kagiya, Cayenna
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Fallout 4, Skyrim
    Hey! I'd be happy to help you if you wish to send me a list of your units.. are you in a guild?

3. Braver444

Braver444 Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Piany, Rouche, Avant, Melchio
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I was but got kicked out for being inactive for so long :confused:

Thanks Ill send what I've got, keep in mind I've got a lot of units either as omni *(0) or with omni potential.

:fire:Fire: Avant(o), Michelle, Claire, Ruby, Griff, Kulyuk(o), Rengaku, Shura, Malef, Lyonesse, Alessa, Barbara, Barion, Azurai(o), Adriesta
    :water:Water: Savia(o), Vern(o), Holia(o), Selena(o), Elimo(o), Colt, Medina, Iris, Azami(o), Stein, Melord(o), Mariela, Zalts(o), Camilla, Hugh, Cotton
    :earth:Earth: Quaid(o), Felice(o), Hisui(o), Rozalia(o), Zeruiah, Avani, Lance(o), Edea, Dion, Serge, Freed(o), Baro, Faelan
    :thunder:Thunder: Eze(o), Rize(o), Rhoa, Shera(o), Kanon(o), Balgran, Silas(o), Fizz(o), Viktor, Ewan, Zora, Ky(o), Vashi, Millia
    :light:Light: Krantz(o), Regil(o), Ionia(o), Atro(o), Sefia, Lucius, Sirius(o), Lara(o), Zekt(o), Garrel, Agress, Elphelt(o), Allanon, Gabriala(o)
    :dark:Dark: Elza(o), Kalon(o), Magress, Kikuri, Zephyr, Feeva, Yuura, Kafka, Sonia, Zeek, Zalvard, Zero, Zenia(o)