[Season 5] Annual FH Goal Thread

Discussion in 'Frontier Hunter & Frontier Gate' started by ZURA, Aug 14, 2014.

1. ZURA

ZURA Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Leader janai, Katsura da!
    Level:
    Level janai, Katsura da!
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Idk
    Sooo....I tried using Divine stones instead of stat boosting spheres for my BB spam. Turns out I do a lot better with them than stat boosters. Only have 3 but they made a hugh difference in my Terminus runs.

The more you know....

2. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I used Divine Stones instead of some Sacred jewels. I thought an 50% ATK/DEF/REC boost 80% of the time would be better than 15% all stats:p

Also now I got a Duel SGX to build up, hopefully gonna get better rewards soon:D. I believe he will work better with divine stone too because of such a small BB gauge.

ZURA likes this.
  3. Arreksu

Arreksu Novice

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    (─‿‿─)
    New goal is to maintain my rank +4 (had to gem once a day) and get Michelle, Lodin and Duel on my squad before FH ends. Man It frustrates me just seeing them unprepared for this. I probably would have done better. Ugh :mad:

4. Einherjer

Einherjer Hellhound

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Furude Rika (but seriously, Elza/Zelnite)
    Level:
    160+
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 2
    Currently Playing:
    MSL, BF, Otogi, WCP
    HOLY! I AM 6k SHORT FOR LEGWAND GEM IN TERMINUS! GRAH! :mad::eek:o_O:confused:

5. Arinoch

Arinoch Virtuoso

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zebra/Zelnite/Uda/Lily Matah
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Whoops..didn't know there was already a goal thread and accidentally created a new one.

Anyway, this is my first FH, so my goal is to stay top 50k to get +2 rank, and also to get the sacred gem, which I did (and thank goodness cause there was no way I was staying top 50k without playing End...and dying horribly every time in round 3,4 or 5...but still worth a lot more points than Mid).

6. Josh

Josh Lantern Administrator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Dark Legend Magress
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Currently Playing:
    Final Fantasy XIV
    I used to try and stay consistently in the top 3,000. Had to give that up last season as my girlfriend got pissed with me for constantly playing and ignoring her LOL.

So now I just try for the top 10k and every reward, which I'm succeeding with so far.

Theo and ZURA like this.
  7. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Wohooo! Legwand get!!!:eek: Getting a Duel and pouring my resources into him really helped. This confirms it, Duel (and probably Melchio and Michele) are op:p. Kinda sad that I got a duel tho, I fear him being outclassed by Maxwell soon enough while Michele and Melchio can continue their glory days.:D.

Anyway, broke 1 mil with this team and maxed Lodin friend with Legwand:
    [​IMG]

Also managed to clear Terminus by switching the leader to Duel SGX and picking a maxed Felneus friend with Legwand. Heh my units aren't even maxed. Sadly do not have proof tho, my phone went crazy during the last battle, wanted to make a screenshot but the phone decided to do 5-8 and then later just had the massage "saving screenshots":confused: Happaned twice. Later just did another random screenshot of my phone desktop to get rid of it but the previous ones were not saved:confused:.

8. Arinoch

Arinoch Virtuoso

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I have all those units except Cauena. You give me hope for the future, sir. ^^

9. Duck4u11

Duck4u11 Eurynomos

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    7* Atro, 7* Magress, Quaid, Ultor, Orna, Elza
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 3
    Currently Playing:
    Phantom of the Kill
    Just for this FH season, I want to prove to myself I could do top 500 with my team (Crit squad: Zebra, Melchio, Michele, Duel SGX, and Douglas) and also push myself up the ranks. I don't want to be in later FH rounds fighting for more than +3 afterwards. So I have been investing in gemming and it's not too bad a struggle with all the max ( and probably close to max) HR-ersnot fighting for +5 HR. I've been able to enjoy my weekend with my GF and play the game on the side. been staying in the top 500 for the past few days now. I hope it can last, the struggles >.<.
    But GL to all the rest of you guys here too on your goals.

10. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Sadly I've hear that the future will be harder and Zelban is not gonna cut it no more. Gonna need a Tesla:D, or so I've hear.
    But it should still be possible to get some points, heck look at how much leveling I can still do there, and max BB-s:D. Kagu, Caynea, Serin all BB lvl 4.

11. Arinoch

Arinoch Virtuoso

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Have a tesla! Got lucky with RS early on.

12. Tygsgg

Tygsgg North Star

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Avani
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    That moment when you just freaking send your arena team in terminus by mistake
    [​IMG]

Using Tapatalk

Duck4u11 likes this.
  13. shadow3

shadow3 Looper

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ark, avant, sirius, eze, lara, azurai
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Ouch,, good luck with that lol...That alice and mega defense at terminus XD

14. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Good for you then. It helps having luck in RS;). I'm still praying for mine.
    Hahahha, I hope you were not at the verge of a higher HR+:p
    I'm kinda sad to, because I got somewhat Terminus ready a lill too late. I'm rank 13000, not gonna make it to top 10000 for HR+3:(, unles sI gem, but not gonna. If I manage a +2 in next season too, then I'll get my Seria.:p

15. shadow3

shadow3 Looper

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
  16. Shinsui

Shinsui Crusader

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Holy Thunder Eze, Felneus, Unholy Magress
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Well, I met most of my goals so far for this season except for 2. Not going to be able to get +3 ranks (hovering around 20k rating), and I don't see myself feasibly getting my legwand from terminus.

On that I saw someone mention to use divine stones in a bb spam team. Do those really help alot in FH?

17. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Yay, I accomplished a sort of hidden goal of mine: Before it's too late, just once, I wanted my Zelban to be useful in some "end content area" so to speak. Before bosses hit so hard that a regular DEF boost won't cut it no more and you need damage reduction 50%.

So here is my Zelban's glory as my MVP in FH Terminus:
    (Sorry for the volume icon, but the final onslaught on Zebra was so brutal that I had to censor his remains somehow;))
    [​IMG]

FH Terminus beaten with all my units alive!!!:eek:. No fancy pansy Elimo with SBB, no one turn kill crit squad, no Grah LS (SGX was my leader:oops:) usedo_O
    Zelban really kept my unit alive and morale high:D. Ok all items used, including revives, but Lorand just loved targeting a single unit!!!:mad:

Why do I count this as an accomplishment? My units weren't even maxed! I posted a pic before, but my squad was SGX lvl 57 SBB10, Zelban lvl 53 SBB10, Kagu lvl 67 BB4, Caynea lvl 80 BB4, Serin lvl 80 BB5. So Zelban and SGX had a good 200 points in stats missing and Kagu a lil less. Considering how some opponents stayed alive with so little HP remaining, I think the extra stats or higher level BB would have helped.

Tygsgg likes this.
  18. ZURA

ZURA Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Leader janai, Katsura da!
    Level:
    Level janai, Katsura da!
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Idk
    Cayena and Serin look sooooo out of place in that kinda squad lol

19. willbe

willbe Champion

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    felneus
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    congratulations you did a good job on your goal in such a short time how long havenyou been playing? like 2 months.

Last edited: Aug 18, 2014
  20. shadow3

shadow3 Looper

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6