[Season 6] The Annual Frontier Hunter Goals and Woes thread

Discussion in 'Frontier Hunter & Frontier Gate' started by ZURA, Sep 15, 2014.

1. Deltalok

Deltalok

Leader:
    Unholy magress
    Last season i wasnt able to even participate due to my team being mono dark and not knowing the popular clearing teams at the time so i didnt get a chance to get a legwand gem
    This time however
    View attachment 13958 i thrashed everything (including terminus and ESPECIALLY end) that i couldnt thrash before im hoping luther 6 star comes out soon im itching to replace one of my douglases and possibly rs for another to replace the other

Also may invest in leveling my lebra to 6* though the light totem hunting will be a chore

My goal is now to get to +3 ranking though that will be hard hopefully i can do it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Nimander

Nimander Divine

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Elza
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Got all rewards, now just going to work toward HR +4. It's getting harder to stay in the top 3000 without gemming each time (I normally gem once or twice at the beginning). More people are able to run competitive teams now, than FH 4 I guess.

3. mturf

mturf Athena

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Ark (crit/ele), zeru, ???/avant. Thunder/axe.
    Level:
    700 +vat
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Air guitar.
    soooo happy to finally clear end. was a wee bit battered at the finish tho. think i'll just leeroy into terminus an see if it drops anyting. achieved my goal, happy.

4. LtZerge

LtZerge

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Zenia, Bestie, Ultor
    My third attempt at terminus was just a disaster, units wouldn't crit properly in fight two so I lost two units, running a balance set with no revives for it. RNG smite me for getting two 1.2mill runs in a row, so I came out of there with 250k. Huge sad face.

5. Trilly the Drednought

Trilly the Drednought Celestial

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Luther/Lodin/Zebra/Leorone/Dia
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I just cant beat Grah in Terminus without a SGX...i have a poor mans crit team with Zebra Melchio Serin Lodin and Aisha...i keep running outta gas by the time i get to Grah...its pissing me off...lol

Sent from The Death Star

6. SaltyBacon

SaltyBacon Tactician

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Inferno Swords Logan
    Level:
    I didn't really have any goals, this was my first FH! Honestly I am such a noob I didn't really even know what it was until this one started. But I gave it a shot and made it through the entrerance and middle fairly easily then got worked on the 3rd stage of the end. So that may be where I get this time a round. I was able to get a fair amount of gems, zel and a few burst frogs out of it so that's nice. I just got my Logan to 6* SBB 1 so I will probably use the frogs on him. I will keep giving the FH a go, but am not expecting much more at this point.

7. Fayth

Fayth Contender

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Drake Lord Aisha
    Level:
    I was honestly just happy and glad I managed to clear end this time (I have a half assed crit team). I don't know whether to thank or smack Gumi for the rs event. I managed to draw my first Douglas(5*). Combine that with my 5* Michele and I have all the makings of a hybrid crit team for next season (sans an ares leader). For this season I'm probably going to have to stick to end, but I'll probably try out terminus just to see what its like.

8. 6X-X9

6X-X9 Diablo

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Maxwell, Zelnite, Uda
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Switch Zebra to Leorone. Higher survivability, one cure heals 5000 HP after Leo uses SBB... You either OTK or TTK everything.

Trilly the Drednought likes this.
  9. Trilly the Drednought

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    I dont have Leorone but some of my friends do...i can switch Zebra out with another unit and run Lodin as my lead

Sent from The Death Star

10. ZURA

ZURA Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Leader janai, Katsura da!
    Level:
    Level janai, Katsura da!
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Idk
  11. Trilly the Drednought

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    The only thing holding me back i believe is not having a SGX or Michelle but i believe i can get around it with Aisha...i just threw some frogs into her and maxed her SBB out which should give me 55% crit boost...im replacing Zebra with Sodis for the spark dmg boost with Lodin and Leorone leads...i think i can pass it with that lineup

Sent from The Death Star

12. ZURA

ZURA Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Leader janai, Katsura da!
    Level:
    Level janai, Katsura da!
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Idk
    I don't have Duel or Michele either but I still manage with my current squad
    Lodin (Lead)
    Aisha
    Doug
    Logan
    Sefia

13. Chrono

Chrono Diablo

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    rich theif guy, dragon mom, angry old fire man
    Level:
    220ish
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    Pokemon
  14. Trilly the Drednought

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Ill keep you posted once i run it again...i really want that Legwand sphere

Sent from The Death Star
    Lodin
    Aisha
    Sodis
    Melchio
    Serin

15. g0ds0n

g0ds0n Divine

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Grahdens/Gaians Twins/Michele/Lodin/Mare
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    At position 6469 now, soent like 2 gems alrdy. Terminus this time is sooo tough ._. I prefered the first one but nevertheless i'll be tryin for my 2nd legwand and aim to get hr 15 this time ^^

16. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Finally broke 1,1 mil! - was my only goal atm.
    It was hard without Melchio and Michele (No light element and no atk% to kill him under 3 turns). I always got like 30k or less points from Grah.
    Now I took a Grah friend, used Zelban and balanced set and in the end used only Grah's BB to get light element attack and Zelban's for DEF and used enemy grah as a punching bag for as long as possible. Got 90k from that, 49k were elemental weakness points.:p Ended up with 1,27 mil, but I also kinda messed up in an earlier battle, might have broken 1,3 mil.:confused:

Now to try for 1,3 mil.:p

17. Cumicumi

Cumicumi Berserker

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Lotus Axe Michelle
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    2nd FH for me and i Got all the rewards from entrance to end..but big failure in terminus..maybe next season, have to maxout my sbb and hopefully 6* uda is out :)

18. Beyond Z

Beyond Z Thanatos

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Stya
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    yes, broke 1,3 mil with my non cookie-cutter squad!:p
    Tried the same method again, but Serin got killed in the first battle and ended up with 1,1 mil. So Serin is worth at least 200k points.:D

I think I'm all done with my goals for now. Barely got 1,3 mil, do'nt thing 1,4 is possible for me... or maybe if I'd level my Grah, put him in as a grunt for his added light element attack so I could farm those weakness points out of all the dark units this FH. But leveling him from lvl 1 BB1 is too much of a hassle, I'm waiting for a fusion rate up.:p

19. Treek

Treek Demeter

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Thief God Zelnite / Creator Maxwell
    Level:
    12*
    Hunter Rank:
    you managed to get legwand gem in terminus 6 with that squad? im curious about it since i cant even pass the 4th battle with this squad
    -Doug sbb 4
    -Logan sbb 7
    -Felneus sbb 10
    -Grah sbb 1
    -Kikuri sbb 6
    -Tesla bb 4... should i replace tesla to somebody like SGX (not sbb yet, but tomorrow it will have a level 10 SBB)

20. Gh0stly

Gh0stly Behemoth

Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Goddess Axe Michele
    Level:
    10x
    Hunter Rank:
    [​IMG]
    Oh yeah baby!!!