Seriously need help

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Just_tryna_try, Jan 13, 2018.

1. Just_tryna_try

Just_tryna_try Gladiator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Roaring thunder Viktor
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    For the New Years UoC I’m having a tough decision on either Elimo or Krantz. Also if there is any other units I should definately consider please please tell me. I want either high attackers or mitigators, possibly healers not really sure. Really want someone with high HP

2. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I cant really see why people use Krantz over another migitator, if i saw it right he only had damage reduction on Ubb.

3. Brimstone Emperor

Brimstone Emperor

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Something something LE
    Level:
    Currently Playing:
    ME: SoM, Magikarp Jump!, Skyrim (again, still)
    @Just_tryna_try
    Elimo's main draws as a mitigator would be the non-attacking (useful against damage reflects) and the the buffs that she carries naturally on BB are great for mid-late summoner mode. She is a good mitigator on paper, but in actual fights, her non-attack is not only detrimental to damage, but also to sparking to use the BB/spark buff. She's not really used too often anymore because of this. Granted, she does still do quite well in trial setting because of the sheer amount of support buffs she brings with her natural kit and SP.

Krantz on the other hand has been a solid mitigator for a while now. He is kinda outdated, but still good since he can provide heals, cleanse stats, and can be SP'd for a def convert (albeit kinda weak) if you need it. His sphere also lowers his BB cost, making him quite easy to fill up. He is still strong, but many other more recent mitigators get his job done as well if not better than him.

I think I'd go with Elimo since you've already got Stein (from what I remember), so you can drop Stein for her until you get a better mit, and then proceed to use her in summoner mode. Krantz would probably only get used in normal content.

Krantz is indeed a mitigator. He carries the 50% dmg reduction for one turn (2 with SP) on both his BB and SBB. He also carries it on UBB.

Temperr likes this.
  4. Scrubbius Maximus

Scrubbius Maximus Slumber God

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Shion/Shion/Shion
    Level:
    404 and increasing
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Theres always good'ole savia.

Lilith is a considerable choice as an all-rounder for isb, od and insta fills plus ridiculous self stats.

Theres Medina for Felice 3.0
    Rinon for Elimo-without-miti
    Nyami for zoom Zoom Z00M

5. Just_tryna_try

Just_tryna_try Gladiator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Roaring thunder Viktor
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Thanks I now know who my New Years unit is going to be!

6. Just_tryna_try

Just_tryna_try Gladiator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Roaring thunder Viktor
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Thanks, but already have Savia and lilith!

7. Temperr

Temperr Emperor

Server:
    European
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Alexandra
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6

Hey dude, you have a lot of experience. Wonder if you could assist on my post?

Link : http://www.bravefrontierforum.net/threads/i-need-some-help-with-my-squad-building-please.80094/

Last edited: Jan 14, 2018
  8. Acyl

Acyl

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Just ask.
    Leader:
    Lukroar, Shion
    Going back to your original post - if looking for legacy Omni mitigators in UoC, really all we have is things like Adel, Elimo, Edea, Shera, Krantz. Adel, Edea, Shera haven't been discussed here. You could consider them for specific builds, particularly if you need certain element mitigators for Guild Raid.

For high damage units, what you call "high attackers", really it depends on what you're attacking. For boss fights, trials, etc. you want solo single target attackers, e.g. Lilith (which you have), but the other self-refill single target legacy Omnis would be things like Arus, Tazer, Yuura. For crit squads, FH builds, that sort of thing you want 2x identical/duplicate copies of the nuke unit, so getting just one for UoC does nothing. However if, for example, you already own one copy of Rize, you could use UoC to pick a second Rize, and thereby have 2x units for a nuke squad.

Generally speaking if a player doesn't have an account XP LS (no Zeruiah, Zelnite, Shion, Bjorn & Linlin), I'd say they wanna consider Zelnite. Something like Shida is also worth considering, particularly if you have no universal damage reduction/mitigation LS of your own.

9. Just_tryna_try

Just_tryna_try Gladiator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Roaring thunder Viktor
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Thanks for the tips!