Should I restart or continue?

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Rapiers, May 20, 2018.

?

Should i restart or not ?

1. Yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. No

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Rapiers

Rapiers Celestial

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Nyami
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    League of Legends
    The reason for this is because i havnt played for a long time and im not sure!
    If should continue can u guys give me some advices for a new squad pls.

Attached Files:

2. PAND3MIC

PAND3MIC Cherubium

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Baiken
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    You have a handful of relevant units, but a lot of them are unusably outdated. Personally, I'd restart, but you could definitely come back and make Meta teams again. I started again recently and had a terrible team with few relevant units and I feel like I recovered pretty well.

3. siegfried.bautista

siegfried.bautista Savior

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    ensa
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    brave frontier
    I would suggest against re-rolling if you still have content to get gems there are plenty of new units that can solo the majority of the maps till the very last few areas and that tend to make getting gems easy learning the new meta isn’t so hard but if you decide to re-roll you can get screwed hard with pulls atleast your current account has allanon he atleast has a decent update re-rolling can potentially lose you an actual good usable unit although he’s no longer exclusive so you can get him any time but without rate up it’s gonna be hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. MrBlas619

MrBlas619 Juggernaut

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Amus-Ciardha-Zelnite
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    I would stick with that account, as siegfried said, allanon is pretty good. Zelnite is a god in the BB management. Haile is going to have omni so it can be a good unit too.

Good units will come as you keep playing, if you manage to get a decent amount of gems and investing them in a good gate you can have a good teamin the blink of an eye