So... What's the point in rerolling?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xBrendonx, Aug 12, 2018.

1. xBrendonx

xBrendonx Ascended

Leader:
    Faelan, Nyami, other cutes
    Level:
    4xx
    Hi there.
    I have an alt account and i was wondering if makes sense to reroll it continuously until i get something very good. I know someone does that in order to take the exclusive unit of the moment, but honestly i don't know if it'd be actually useful to basically reroll indefinitely an alt to take e.g. Tsuyu and then start with her on that account.
    That said, i'd like to get Roglizer with this method but i don't know if it's worth it.

2. TheOddGoat

TheOddGoat Thanatos

Server:
    Global
    Leader:
    Elaina (Omni), Ochaco/Tsovinar, Xenon/Roglizer
    Level:
    Hunter Rank:
    Raid Class:
    RC 6
    Currently Playing:
    GR14
    It depends really. If you have the time, then yes. Only problem is that it takes a VERY long time to re-download the app (unless there's another way to reroll without having to uninstall the app). Not only that, it'll take a while (15 to 30 mins just to summon 2 or 3 times. The first summon will only give you old units that are way out of the meta (at least from what I remember).

Anyways, the only MHA units that I would reroll for are Ochaco and Tsuyu.
    Ochaco - Her LS is very useful for most content and she allows iUUB to be possible without having to get Ezra (it's a plus that she also provide OD fill in her BB).
    Tsuyu - Simply because she's a mitigator. Although it's only in her BB (not SBB), a mitigator is always a good unit to start with.