Squad Advice - Returning Player

Discussion in 'Units & Squads' started by Cupz, Jul 30, 2018.

1. Cupz

Cupz Gladiator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Perpetual Flaw Roglizer
    Level:
    Hello, I am returning to this game after seeing the My Hero Academia Collab and I have a few questions
    1. What are the units that I should focus on and how do I build them into teams? Any suggestions? Here's a list of my units (including a few newly summoned/evolved ones)
    2. Who should I try to get if and when they become available
    Thank you in Advance (y):D
    Fire :fire:
    Dragon Warrior Lyonesse
    Draconic Emperor Barion
    Armored Flame Velen
    Ardent Empress Agnia
    Divine Phonenix
    Vengeful Sword Amus
    Battle Admiral Laresa
    Overlord Azurai
    Brave Kurewa and Kuraginn

Water:water:
    Decay Demon Melord
    Just Commander Zalts
    Holy Justice Hugh
    Calamity Demon Amu Yunos
    Marine Emperor Zeleste
    Egg Seeking Cotton

Earth:earth:
    Diva Hatsune Miku
    Emerald Knight Hisui
    Enchanted Armor Barvars
    Justice Blade Nagid
    Big Sister Nyala
    Pharmakeia Nimune
    Ochaco Uraraka

Thunder:thunder:
    Divine Destoryer Rize
    Electric Beauty Lafiel
    Lion Demon Viktor
    Auric Echo Eleanor
    Thunder General Ewan
    Lambent Flicker Cleria
    Heavenly Empress Ragra
    Colossal Spirit Jireid
    Uncrowned Lord Eerikki
    Izuku Midoriya

Light:light:
    Pure General Regil
    Silver Queen Gabriela
    Angelic Gale Raquiel
    False Demon Lauda
    Tech Craze Ionia
    Shining Wisdom Solos

Dark:dark:
    Inferno Goddess Elza
    Disnomian Emperor Shion
    Perpetual Flaw Roglizer
    Titanbane Primus Keres
    Omega Demise Shida
    Dark Destruction Kalon
    Noble Links Johan
    Black Knight Xenon

Current Squad:
    LS: Perpetual Flaw Roglizer
    :dark:
    Perpetual Flaw Roglizer:dark:
    Titanbane Primus Keres:dark:

Silver Queen Gabriela:light:
    Angelic Gale Raquiel:light:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  2. Eleiryn

Eleiryn QUACK QUACK BOOM Administrator

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Alright well. First of all you're gonna have to tell me what content you want to build teams for. Like, a general questing squad? Specific trials/SZ? Guild Raid? Frontier Hunter? While there are some general truths (most teams want mitigation) different content can have different enough rules that say... Lyonesse and Laresa may be completely useless or insanely good depending on what you want your team to do.

3. Cupz

Cupz Gladiator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Perpetual Flaw Roglizer
    Level:
    Thank you for responding and for what type of squad I would like some recommendations on a General Squad , an Area Squad, and a Rift Squad

Current Squad is
    LS: Perpetual Flaw Roglizer:dark:
    Perpetual Flaw Roglizer:dark:
    Xenon:dark:
    Silver Queen Gabriela:light:

Angelic Gale Raquiel:light:

Last edited: Jul 31, 2018
  4. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Alright well. Your current questing squad is solid, main thing it's missing is some sort of ailment control - like immunity or at least a cleanse. Or just put matching Aeterno elgifs/immunity spheres on all your units but I doubt you have that many of eitheryet. It's not overly important where you get it from, I'd probably swap a dupe Rog for Barvars cuz he's a sexy golem and gives immunity but honestly he's not like, BETTER than say Cleria, just pick someone lol. Some quests can try to dick you with a relentless clusterfuck of ailments and then it's important to have a response.

You don't really have any mega standouts for arena so I would take someone with high attack on LS (so you can more reliably 1 shot kill units with normal attacks turn 1), for example Keres has a 200% attack/60% hp to Dark units unly or Roglizer has an alright 100% allstats on LS, toss on some attack boosting spheres (ex. Sky Harbinger) and +hit boosting spheres (shinky anklet etc), if you have any AOE like Wrath of Grandt or Karzn's Excruciation slap them babies on, and do what you can. Should still get mostly wins early on. Look to upgrade to someone that still has decent stats but also ideally AOE normals and +ABP earned on LS, someone like Glenn is an OK ghetto solution but Amadream would be the best non limited-edition option that I know of.

For "Rift", please be more specific.

Cupz likes this.
  5. Cupz

Cupz Gladiator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Perpetual Flaw Roglizer
    Level:
    Oh Frontier Rift and sorry I went to put Shion :dark: instead of the dupe Rog

Basically I need a cleanser for status effects and I assume that will replace Shion:dark:

6. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    Yeah, Shion isn't doing anything for you with Roglizer (elements) and Xenon (tristats).

Each Frontier Rift requires mostly different teams, since they are pretty heavy on you using mono-element teams where possible. Or iUBB cheesing but that might not be doable yet. The wiki actually has a pretty good list of the stuff to watch out for in them. http://bravefrontierglobal.wikia.com/wiki/Frontier_Rift

Cupz likes this.
  7. Cupz

Cupz Gladiator

Server:
    Global
    Friend ID:
    Leader:
    Perpetual Flaw Roglizer
    Level:
    Okay I will check it out. Thank you for your help (y):)
    Also what unit is considered the "best" cleanser since unit of choice is coming up. I would like to use it on a unit that can cleanse. I was thinking about getting Cerulean Grace Eriana :earth:

8. Eleiryn

Leader:
    Divine Emperor Glowy
    Level:
    I'd probably use it on Persenet or Neferet. Persenet is both a cleanser and 500000 other things besides, good damage great utility great SP, and Neferet is kinda like that but with less damage and more varied utility focused more on healing. Both are limited edition (as in, can't be summoned outside of certain VERY specific gates that usually have really shitty rates) and very solid. I'd probably pick Persenet of the two.